Request to Crypto Spammers - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Roomi

Request to Crypto Spammers

This forum has blocked IPs from about 5 countries and those who post from these five countries will not get any kind of payment. I think that is only due to the majority of spammers and mostly for low quality posts, I think there is still time.  Everyone should be careful, otherwise this payment may be stopped in many other countries.

18 hours ago, Roomi said:

I am very sad to being blocked my country's IP. I was fully devoted and putting my best to work here. But some shit spammers damaged everything. I humbly request them for God sake don't ever try to misconduct on an amazing place like this. You are destroying everyone's future along with your own. 

I'm so sorry to here that, the administration should offer a request method for some of you guys are are good to request for account checkup if you could get permitted to post and get paid.

Edited by deepown

I agree with you. Some Cryptotalk scammer and fake users damage 5 country users Cryptotalk life. I think in future more country will ban because scam. Now Cryptotalk becoming more strict.

Yes I agree with you, I also request crypto spammers to take you further away without spamming crypto currencies, we hope we do not get any important work about crypto pumps, we have one for you.  We do not want you to lose crypto due to spam.

I feel bad about this even the Good users get affect by other peoples mistake I know that some users broke that rules because they taken for granted the forum campaign but seeing some members who suffers for the mistake of others is very sad to see.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

Yes Mate, I can understand that, How hard it is for you. The friend who referred me here has no longer access to the Crypto Talk and I am really sad for him and all those who suffered. 

Probably the only solution they see is getting rid of the spammers in those countries. Although you can only use a VPN to bypass the news was very sad and it generalizes to the whole country

The whole forum maybe we're a bunch of spammers why select a few country 😂 maybe the moderators were just guessing.. Poor intelligence how could this forum survive. 

On 2/27/2020 at 10:23 AM, PiroSense said:

Request to move this to About Forum section.

It's quite disappointing that even the better quality-posting users are affected by this new rule, but we can't do anything but to abide. And I also agree to you that this was caused by the large amount of spammers that are only after the payment. But since it would be a lot of work to filter out each and every member of the forum, and decide whether they'd be paid or not, the moderators just stopped paying by country instead.

This is nice post that i have heard. this is a great job. and i am still having full fun. so these spammers should be stopped.

I respect the rules bro but i also think there should be some sort of regulation for people who do good effort and provide good content Don't matter where are they from. Banning whole country for some bad spammer isnot good thing in my view too.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I m sorry about your situation, but yes there are many spammers who dont think to other members from their countries who doing a hard job here to make a constructive post, so at the end the rules can touch all members.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Use a vpn. Wouldn't it work? 

Moderators got tired of all the spam posts, but I don't think they should block all the members of these certain countries.

I am really afraid by block of ip  in some countries. Due to some spammers it is totally destroyed everything . this is a big loss for those countries in which this site is banned

In my opinion the restriction system will soon change and be more complete. The current system is not fair but there is no other way to keep the forum safe. You can introduce the new protection system to the administration

The crypto spammer is very bad thing and also to be added that it is harmful for the people who are using the crypto talk which is for earning money and reputation we all should keep away from the crypto spammers.

A pity that for people who only seek their personal interest, other people who do things well are affected. Hopefully find some other way to stop this and not limit by country.

Perhaps there can be an appeal and a certain account can be excluded from the country ban, especially if that person has already proven with his past work that he was actually providing useful posts and raising the quality of the forum. All rules usually have exceptions, I guess if you had quality posts in the past, you can contact the moderators directly and provide the links as proof of your useful participation in the forum.

On 2/27/2020 at 10:39 AM, Roomi said:

I am very sad to being blocked my country's IP. I was fully devoted and putting my best to work here. But some shit spammers damaged everything. I humbly request them for God sake don't ever try to misconduct on an amazing place like this. You are destroying everyone's future along with your own. 

Right, many people entered here just for earning and when they face difficulty while making useful posts then they start copy paste others posts to complete their daily posts. But it is useless if do not understand anything and making fake posts could not work for long time. I feel sad about you my friend due to mistake of others you are facing problems. 

Recently, there have been a lot of spammers on the forum. Because of them, the administration turned off payments to simply ban them. Ordinary people suffer from spammers. No need to be a spammer, write honestly!

Cryptotalk banned some countries because most spammers coming from banned country but I seen some good members also coming from banned country good members also punished because of spamers.

You’re right. Spam responses not only destroy an individual’s reputation but also users from their member countries. I’m sorry about what happened to you. I hope you can still benefit from other aspects of this site apart from payments.