Forum Statistics info - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Forum Statistics info

I understand people write like crazy just to receive rewards,
but is it normal that we have members who write hundreds of posts in one day?

Can you do this on any other forum?

How can you make normal constructive and posts that help if you can make 1000 posts in 10 day ?!

Who is inspecting all this post user make and how many post inspectors have?

I registered on September 27 and now I have 382 posts, including ones moderators deleted (nobody knows how many)

image.png.d4fdd12422383ceb3777c71f81bc501e.png

- What to do?

- Ask quality content, and not just more and more empty comments.

- Update statistics

image.png.117147caa97c79928e9cfecf9a559f49.png

Edited by hexwin
  • Useful or interesting 2

There are some of us who are giving our best to stay active and trying to contribute to the forum. Let's not start judging each others but support each others and grow the community first.

I hated it in bitcoinTalk because there are too many back stabbers there, to many people are jealous for others success. Let's not see it here too. 

Let the moderator do their job. I also have a lot of topic I noticed got deleted but let's not make it big issue. Let's be friend to each others and grow from here. 

I hope you are okay mate. 

Edited by xBDT Script
  • Useful or interesting 1

I am not jealous at all, and I posted my statistics first as you can see

I asked normal question:
Can normal human being post so many constructive posts in one day and week?

Are we on some 100m run  or what 😆

Good Luck runners     🏃‍♀️    🏃‍♀️ 🏃‍♀️

8 minutes ago, hexwin said:

I asked normal question:
Can normal human being post so many constructive posts in one day and week?

Good to hear that.

Well I think some of us are proving it, aren't we?

9 minutes ago, hexwin said:

Are we on some 100m run  or what 😆

Not sure about the run but one thing is sure that if you do not enjoy your time then you can not make any run.

Adding hundreds of posts a day may generate some spam, although if someone tries, I think it will not be much spam. May be one or two posts or may be 5 posts will be spam.

If you see anyone spamming, report their post. Or you can create a thread to list all the spammers so that moderators can visit the spammer from your list easily and delete/ban whatever required.

Let's co-operate each other.

Forum is a forum and everything will be busy.

what i am want to shout out now is the admin! 

1 message is enough as i said and now everyone has their competent boosted!

do you thin now that he made the announcement and been pfovent will lower the guard of any one here who is competing?

I want to see more quality content in this forum.

We should create some quality topics where we can make good normal crypto conversation.

Give thanks and Like reactions for good content when you see it.

Edited by hexwin

5 minutes ago, Consignee said:

Or you can create a thread to list all the spammers so that moderators can visit the spammer from your list easily and delete/ban whatever required.

There is already one but I think the best practice is to report to the moderator. There are no need for a topic and get their attention there.

Updated statistic for October 7th

I would also like to know data and info how many users have been banned so far.

1950 members in total including banned

image.png.555c4b4cc2c4d617b8362be049a8e099.png

Edited by hexwin

2 minutes ago, hexwin said:

I would also like to know data and info how many users have been banned so far.

Mods can enlighted you however what I observed that you had serious problem with them 😆

By the way, looking at the statistic - it feels good however I know there are a lot of users who have multiple accounts and spammiing as hell.

I don't have any problem with moderators... I just don't kiss anyones ass for anything,
and I can say what I think if I see something is not good

4 minutes ago, hexwin said:

I don't have any problem with moderators... I just don't kiss anyones ass for anything,
and I can say what I think if I see something is not good

Well may be it was my wrong obesrvation. I too  is not into kissing game. Hated it so much that I had to leave the BitcoinTalk forum with a Sr. member account that was built from 0 merits. 😊

I hope we will have a better enviroment here.

No wonder.
BAN option exist for a good reason for spammers, copy/pasters
and everyone who post quantity and no quality

Edited by hexwin

1 hour ago, robelneo said:

People will motivate and upgrade their posting quality if there are bans impose I still see copy paste stuff and one line with nothing to add to the topic, it clearly stated that we have to give 100 characters and on topic post, but people forget it when they are posting.

That is what happens when they are using automated bot systems, and it is much easier for them
to just copy/paste than to use brain, think and write.

1 hour ago, robelneo said:

People will motivate and upgrade their posting quality if there are bans impose I still see copy paste stuff and one line with nothing to add to the topic, it clearly stated that we have to give 100 characters and on topic post, but people forget it when they are posting.

Well I am seeing much improvement today. It was crazy yesterday and it was almost impossible to find a topic to make conversations. Today I see I can at least find some topics where I can share my opinions.

We will see better place as we go. Spammers will cool down eventually.

One interesting statistic that is showing how many members are online vs total registered members.
You can see that number of online users are 73+2+76 in total and total registered 2034 so far.

Who can guess what this data is telling us?

s.88.jpg

s.89.jpg

Edited by hexwin
updated number of online users

3 minutes ago, mostawda3 said:

do not worry
The madness of the members will stop after the end of the competition
But despite this madness
I see a lot of good members
You are among the good members of the forum

No, I am not good member at all... it has been proven many times.
I don't bring any value to this forum, only spam and boring duplicate stuff...

I forgot the link where to check the new rankings now.

Have we get better? we have more users registered now and the post and threads got huge addition!

5 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

I forgot the link where to check the new rankings now.

Have we get better? we have more users registered now and the post and threads got huge addition!

I am not checking that because it is NOT accurate at all, and I don't care about it.
As I can read russian language I visited this part of forum and saw this information.
They have their own internal-only data programing

Edited by hexwin

I believe that there are many of those who make maximum number of posts daily here. Just look how fast the number of members is growing! Just yesterday I saw 1400 members, now it's close to 2000, +500 members just during 24 hours! Unbelievable! It shows that the forum is attractive for new users who have a lot of free time and wish to get bigger payment. I do not have nothing with that at all. It's all for the promotion of the forum. I believe, if everything will go well the rules are going to be changed to cut the number of trash posts and posters. That's just the beginning, my friends. 

5 minutes ago, hexwin said:

I am not checking that because it is NOT accurate at all, and I don't care about it.
As I can read russian language I visited this part of forum and saw this information.
They have their own internal-only data programing

can you link me there bro? i want to know the link and i will save it this time.

I just want to see the progression even it is not accurate!

Just now, cryptokram said:

can you link me there bro? i want to know the link and i will save it this time.

I just want to see the progression even it is not accurate!

I can't find it now... but you can ask master.
Maybe he can explain this better to you, and maybe I am wrong again....and don't understand

1 minute ago, hexwin said:

I can't find it now... but you can ask master.
Maybe he can explain this better to you, and maybe I am wrong again....and don't understand

Dude dont feel sad and dont stress yourself.

YOu should have a break today i think.

But the way the payperpost official thread is up again and he said his coleauge might deleted it unintentionally!
i think he is not the one deleted those thread fixing things now.

Thanks for nice words bro!
But I am not motivated only by money to write,
as I can't have my personal space for anything here,
and anytime my whole topics may get deleted again.

I do invest time and effort when I write,
but I guess it is much easier to copy/paste and delete stuff

3 minutes ago, hexwin said:

Thanks for nice words bro!
But I am not motivated only by money to write,
as I can't have my personal space for anything here,
and anytime my whole topics may get deleted again.

I do invest time and effort when I write,
but I guess it is much easier to copy/paste and delete stuff

That is not the meaning of my message to you! what i mean is the thread is up and might come more.

The thread you did on report of spamming is nice! it might be open again soon!