Safe Better write correctly!! - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
NAFIS287

Safe Better write correctly!!

Gramatically you can be wrong but your idea and your thoughts should be true and relevant. Meaningless worda can ne harmful for your account. So dont ignore these tips and hints.

• +1 1

The first thing before using this cryptotalk we must read the rules and instructions of the forum carefully. And also read the topic and comments so that we can easily understand that what we have to respond instead of this 

@NAFIS287 You are very correct sir and i sincerely thank you for sharing this. Obedient they say is better than sacrifice. You have to be extremely good in either English or Russia if you must thrive well in this platform. But my advice to those who are not all that good in any these two languages is to always make use of their google translator. It will be of good help.

• +1 1

Yes this is correct my brother if we are not know any english how can we be writting in an english forum. It will not be wise to do that. Thanks for the good advice about safe better write correctly.

• +1 1

I do not say that each user should be well versed in English-language. Because not all users have had that much education or other reasons maybe to have such correct English. so in my opinion I think so uses should try to develop their English language so that they would be able to better communicate with the other members regarding any doubts and clarifications in this forum.

• +1 2

I agree with you friend, we must use proper english in this forum and while commenting on post we should stick to the topic. In order to keep our account safe we must follow the rules of the forum. 

• +1 1

You must understand and know what you are writing about. The things you are writing about must come to you because they are in the main corner of our company in return.  Of course it should You can post with advice from seniors because  has experience in this regard which is why you can't make them fruitful so that you have a chance to benefit.

If you want a friend and a partner, yes. You work in this great forum, therefore it is clear that it is in English and you must understand yourselves and do a great job in this forum called cryptotalk
Big winnings and luck for the whole community
A big greeting

On 2/26/2020 at 3:53 PM, NAFIS287 said:

When you start work on cryptotalk you have to know English correctly and make sure you just answer that question not other questions answer..you must follow some rules that's better for you and that will always safe your account

The forum was found for the benefit of all who speak English or other languages. It is important for the participation to be useful and to answer the same question and topic, not outside it just to increase the participation

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

you are right that is basic. but i see that there are also some people who don't know wnelgish well but use google translate to post here. i think they will improve their english skills cause sometimes it is hard to understand what they are saying.

Through this forum people should improve their English! Because English has become a global language.
Members here can use a variety of apps that make them sure of their writing!
Like Grammarly, Google Translate, Google Keyboard

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Yes, it is true. There are a lot of people who comment outside the topic only for the sake of publishing or copying and pasting from another site. I think I am here to share useful experiences and publications and not just for copying and pasting and making profit. I ask everyone to read the laws before publishing until you develop this Forum to the best.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

That's true, if you use words wrong or having misspell a lot in your comments you are just confusing people instead of helping them. so make sure you writing correctly and if you are not good in EN you can use software or online websites to check your comment and find incorrect words.

• +1 1

If knowing English is the basis for making or responding to these post and obviously following the rules is essential

I agree with you, writing well is necessary in this forum, making simple word for word that can be understood by members is the goal. For our posts to be useful, extensive knowledge and good English is required.

• +1 1

@CryptoSkye right mate , every user's who work here must know english ( because we didn't used our local language here , instead of Russia ) .

working on forum's is really one of best way to improve our English skills .

we can learn English on institute as well from books .

• +1 1
  • +5 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

in the begning CONVEY YOUR MSG ..if little mistakes forget it. writting skill come with automatically ,experince make a man perfectly

Hey mates, thanks for your post about topic write correctly, so if we write wrongly than we must get warning from the moderator from the admin, so we must write correctly in this forum.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

yes, language knowledge is must here. if you don't know what does topic speaker saying or asking, then how can you react on his or her post?.

second thing is you should have knowledge of all the regulations of authorities. if you are doing mistakes continuously then you are just wasting time on this site..

Writing incorrectly linguistically exposes your posts to deletion and directs you to warning points and can lead to your banning. So pay attention to your English if it is not your mother tongue

Yes my friend I really agree with you . There a lot of people in the platform who are poor in grammar and spelling . This really effects the quality of the content and there by reflect on the reputation of the forum. All people may not be a great in english but they can improve and then start working on content.

• +1 1

Of course if you work on this website or you must know about the pollution of the Ganges by  and you have to have an idea about the topic you are talking about if you can explain these in English. And if you say anything contradictory about the topic, your ID must not get good reputation, you must be banned from now on.

• +1 1

Yes true, I SAW that some users got banned because they write poorly and barely make any sense, so writing correct and comprehensive is definitely helpful and a way to not get banned haha. 

Also, try to share knowledge so you have an impact here, not just copy pasting replies like others did.

• +1 1

It is true.... There are many member in the crypto forum.... All member do not know english... Many member are very poor in English.... So they give not good answer to this topic.... So we should acquire knowledge in English then should work the crypto...  .. 

It is mentioned among the rules of the forum, the rules of its writers.
They must be correct English words and understandable sentences. You cannot write randomly. And that the response to the question or the topic itself and not to other topics.

• +1 1