Safe Better write correctly!! - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
NAFIS287

Safe Better write correctly!!

There are numerous topics in the website exactly like yours. What we have to do basically is to strictly abide by the rules to the core.even if you do not have enough information to give out to the new members , what you have to do is give your personality through the comments, real meaningful questions and you will always be answered.

On 2/26/2020 at 7:53 PM, NAFIS287 said:

When you start work on cryptotalk you have to know English correctly and make sure you just answer that question not other questions answer..you must follow some rules that's better for you and that will always safe your account

As I think we don't need extreme level english skill. But need crypto knowledge if we want to share any post or comments. Because without any knowledge we can't write a useful post or comment. We have to focus on learning maximum time.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

Following the correct rules regarding writing is very important for both parties, the writer and the reader, as it is the easiestway to understand and help each other that is the purpose of this forum.

I do not quite agree, you can safely use the translator and read and write posts. I agree with you about the account, all your accounts must be kept safe.

All users should definitely follow the forum rules. Observe decency, clearly pose your questions and answer questions from other forum members. But about English - I think many of them are not native speakers and small mistakes should be forgivable.

It's ironic that you've done a few mistakes in this post itself. But yeah, if you don't make yourself clear or write with mistakes, it's going to be very confusing and people won't be able to give you the answer you came here for.

It is not necessary to speak in English, half of the forum is divided into Russian and a large number of the publications are in this language. I speak Russian, I post and comment in Russian, but what you don't have to do is reply to posts in a different language, my English is not perfect but it is understood, I reply to posts in English in English and Russian in Russian. Having an impeccable writing is not necessary, the most important thing is to communicate and that it is understood.

Thanks for letting us know about this as it keeps us safe from giving bad answers. Greetings

• -5 1
  • -1 1

On 2/26/2020 at 4:53 PM, NAFIS287 said:

When you start work on cryptotalk you have to know English correctly and make sure you just answer that question not other questions answer..you must follow some rules that's better for you and that will always safe your account

Yes, we should. I'm wondering that if we make some typing mistakes, will our posts deleted because of that? I'm trying to do my best to use English well, but sometimes I do mistakes(not on my purpose)

I just published a post in which I broached the same subject but in a different way.
As you know not everyone speaks English fluently and all of them do their best to make good posts using google translate.
 What I suggested on my post is the addition of other languages and everyone can write in the language they master.

Edited by rakimus

In order to continue this forum, it is best for your English to be simple, easy to understand, and free of errors. Therefore, I advise everyone to strengthen their language well and to use the sites that correct grammatical errors that they may make.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Many use the automatic translator, but it should be noted that its grammatical and linguistic errors are many, so it is necessary to review what has been written and translated In addition, therefore, working in the forum in general improves the English language and increases the knowledge of terms and words for non-speakers with time.

• +1 1

English is not My native language but when I works in crypto talk forum, I always check my grammar and spelling mistakes

It's the most necessary thing tht you need to complete and answer a post. Most of the time, we can see that a lot posts lack of good English word or grammar. That's why the post becomes difficult to read. So try improving your basic skills of writing in English and try to give the relevant answer of that particular topic. Otherwise your post is worth of zero value. That's how you cab actually post here on this forum. 

Yes, there are rules and conditions that must be followed in order to publish a topic or post in the encrypted talk forum, but the most important thing is that you have to know and understand what you post or write in the English language .. Of course you have to understand what is the topic you are responding to.

One of the most important things that we must have when writing in this forum is to have correct English, I think that in that sense you are not wrong. But keep in mind that many of us who are here are Spanish-speaking and do not handle very good English, that does not mean that the posts we do are very bad. If not that maybe grammatically they are not perfect, if not they will have several errors. We also have to have a bit of tolerance for other people and not kick people who do not write in English 100% because we all make mistakes in our life

if members follow the rules of the furom the post and comments will be correct and usefull. in this way , other members will read usefull posts

Edited by david51

When ever one writes, the main topic of discussion should be the center at which your comments, observations revolves, if these simple rule can be followed, I think the writing here will be positively 

Pointed on the write path 

There are some beginners who use transcription of sentences without understanding their meaning to record a response or share. It is better for it to be as a language in its place, so that the conversation is sweet and the benefit is spread to everyone

This is a good opportunity to generate extra money, we must follow the forum rules and thus avoid inconveniences with our account.  otherwise we will lose  a lot

It is good to write correctly in simple understandable English the reason is that many people come from different countries and would love to learn about crypto on this platform so it will be of good to write simply and correctly.

• +4 1

Well, my language is Spanish, and although I have a little knowledge in English, I also help myself with the translator, I know that most of the time I make mistakes because I don't speak it perfectly, but the important thing here is that I follow the rules of the forum and that the posts are written in the allowed languages.

As for answering a post, I agree that it should be done concerning the main topic, not just writing for writing, and not answering nonsensical things, just to make a profit.

• +1 1

You right, I believe that is very important to know how to write property english, becuase some people only used google translate however you cant understand very well what they said, sometime I saw the topic very badly the reason is becuase many information its only copy and paste, I hope that change this kind of topic.

• +1 1

Exactly. That is why this platform must speak correctly and precisely, in addition to the coherence that must be had with the different issues that are raised on the platform. It is a very appropriate way to learn English

• +1 1