Safe Better write correctly!! - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
NAFIS287

Safe Better write correctly!!

Write this properly ad we have to work as hard and put everything in a proper in the right effort that we are able to follow we have to really be very accurate in everything we do , the right effort that we are able to stand for there is always better ideas that can be well established, do always the best in posing and lets do the best  for us to work for this forum 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Yes, this advice is good. You should make sure to write. Sometimes it is fast that you write the words randomly

Unfortunately many of the members of the forum are not related to the main topic. Because their only goal is to profit only without benefit. Please, this forum is a place to develop our skills and enrich our information.

I also feel that before writing you should be clear with what are you writing. You should write meaningful comments so that other users can also take help from your comments.Don't try to copy paste from other users.Write your comments meaningful and useful. 

Some one I know got warning point for the bad grammar now his grammar more better from typing every day.

• -2 1

Yes its important for us tor eally be sure of what we are doing properlly to really be sure of the greatest effort for us to make the right post the posts are going to be good to communicate with the rest of the people in this forum this is going to be the best way to earn some good post . Always make sure that your posts are very perfect.

Yes yiu are right dear mate there are many members who did not know proper english and made many mistakes and their posts should be deleted so be careful everyone learn proper english...

I totally agee with this topic because I can see many of them in the comments that they have got warning for writing wrong spelling again and again

On 2/26/2020 at 7:23 PM, NAFIS287 said:

When you start work on cryptotalk you have to know English correctly and make sure you just answer that question not other questions answer..you must follow some rules that's better for you and that will always safe your account

Right, we should write comments according to the question. I have seen many comments which were not related to the question or topic. So these comments make the conversation useless and no one could get proper knowledge. But you said that we should give answer only for the question which is writen in topic and not reply on the other comments on that topic. I am not sure that it would be bad if we reply to the comments because it is also necessary to give reply if anyone want to get important knowledge. 

If you do 100 comment at first day and 30 comment every day for earning money and reputation for all the people around the world who uses crypto talk and also to be added that you have to the comment authentically so that it doesn't deleted and earn money.

Yes, in this way, you will be fine and you will not be present. Also, try to put more effort into developing responses and your reputation will rise, but the majority will not do this.

On 2/26/2020 at 4:53 PM, NAFIS287 said:

When you start work on cryptotalk you have to know English correctly and make sure you just answer that question not other questions answer..you must follow some rules that's better for you and that will always safe your account

The cryptotalk dreams is the whole world to join cryptotalk, although not all people in the world know English... So that's even if you don't know English you can join here that's why there have the beginners section

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

When you start working on CryptoTalk, you need to learn English correctly and make sure you answer that question, not the answer to another question.

Correctly writing is very needed because if we write any topic but that cannot be understand so their is no need for such a comment .We have to post here about our problem and make other able to understand about their problem so we will be able to go long run.

I think knowing english perfectly is not an issue because this platform not only pays us to make post but also provides with a stage to learn. And by reading other members posts and comments whoever don't have their command on english will get it. It gradually improves our vocabulary and communication skills.

Yes there is just Russian and English launguage available here..so most of the user should write post here in English launguage...we have to Know betterly English for commenting here...

On 2/26/2020 at 6:53 PM, NAFIS287 said:

Always make sure that if you comment or post something it must be informative and relatable to Cryptocurrency and also make sure that it is well constructed so that the other members of the forum will be able to understand the content of it.

To comment on the topic that has been discussed you have to know proper meaning ful english to make understand the comment that has been made and be safe so that your doesnt get blocked 

yes I am fully agree with you members are not getting this point in a serious note they are taking this role as a casual and as a consequence of their comments and post are deleted the daily basis again they have to refill them Many of them are getting warning. Point so don't do this negligence be aware about your content and get some idea before uploading it so that you can have some knowledge to explore your ideas in a better way.

Not every person can perfectly understand English. this is not a problem for me. I don't think people will have any trouble here if they later translate it into English in their own language and correct it with a grammar program. Let them only give original comments to them

Admins and moderators are more intelligent than us because they know the basics of cryptocurrency and I think we just need to follow the rules of the forum and follow them.

I assent with your opinion, and I advise everyone, especially beginners, to publish useful and purposeful topics and avoid repeating IP addresses and multiple accounts for one person, because that will appear their accounts to the ban. This forum is really cool.

On 2/26/2020 at 8:53 PM, NAFIS287 said:

It will depend on you on how many you can afford to lose and also if you are goodness in trading or you are knowledgeable enough to grow your money then you can invest big capital.

yes you are right that is basic. but i see that there are also some people who don't know wnelgish well but use google translate to post here. i think they will improve their english skills cause sometimes it is hard to understand what they are saying.

• +1 1

On 2/26/2020 at 6:53 PM, NAFIS287 said:

You are right  Some people's English is weak due to which they do not write what they think they want to write.  And it is a fact that anyone who violates the principles will be punished.