Safe Better write correctly!! - Page 56 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
NAFIS287

Safe Better write correctly!!

Dear you should write in this forum only in English and Russian and I advise you to use a good translator and you should publish effective topics and useful ideas that everyone understands and most importantly all is applying the rules and laws of the forum so we must increase our skills in language because the correct writing makes the topic clear and easy Understanding for all members, especially beginners

yes my dear friend agreed if you write good it just right little and provide valuable content to this forum that people like you and follow you that you get up reputation and get paid.

• +1 1

Yes, I agree with you. This is important information, as the site supports the English and Russian languages only. The user of any language other than these two languages will be banned ..

Yes of course if you are working here then you have to know and understand what you are posting or writing in English.. and of course you have to understand that what topic you are replying for.

Yes, this is true, as the English language must be learned correctly so that it is not difficult to work and understand the topic in order to deal with others in a decent manner and to avoid mistakes in the work and for the ease of dealing in the forum site and the ease of commenting on any publication and good publication and avoiding mistakes as much as possible. Good time everyone.

it's not duty-bound to grasp old english great, since you been using unspecified the help of any old rendering operating system, and you'll have a large wisdom, the key commit now not position blood type haphazard tiff, bilaterally symmetrical me's i will pronounce most the author that fact i do know old english one hundred percent excluding i'm able to alter the author with it until now

Yes, it is critical for every member of this forum to follow the rules. Otherwise, they risk being banned or having their accounts suspended. Also, we only have two languages in this forum, English and Russian, so we must all be fluent in at least one of them. Finally, we must all refrain from answering without first understanding the topic or having knowledge of it.

To respond effectively, we must first understand the subject. Knowing English grammar is also essential so that the posts you make are relevant and understandable to everyone. A individual must work smart and not waste his or her time and effort due to linguistic errors such as spelling and grammar errors.

When you first start working on Cryptotalk, you must know English correctly and ensure that you only answer that question, not others. You must also obey certain rules that are best for you and will always keep your account secure.

Yes dear,

You are right because this website is very popular know so firstly you get all the information about the rules of this cryptocurrency platform and then write the post with correct English and good ideas but if you write incorrect post so it can possible your posts will be deleted. That's why you write the correct posts here.

It is always good to review what we do before publishing. This way we avoid making any mistakes that may cause our daily publications to be deleted. Doing an activity every day creates the habit of doing things better every day.

On 2/26/2020 at 6:53 PM, NAFIS287 said:

When you start work on cryptotalk you have to know English correctly and make sure you just answer that question not other questions answer..you must follow some rules that's better for you and that will always safe your account

I have not information about this that Our Post also deleted in this forum and my some post are also deleted and I am really very sad about this and after it I have tried my best to make a good work and I also not wanted this that my post can delated again and for it I will try to do my work carefully.

Absolutely we should be careful about what we write sometimes we make small mistake but this will give us huge loss .

So in my opinion i think we should be careful while writing something and before sumbit our post we should check all our the content and correct every single mistake.

Try using " Grammarly " to help with your English. I made a Topic here some time ago, about Grammarly. Its a great tool & very easy to use. So much better than Google Translator or other apps offered.

You can find Grammarly here - https://www.grammarly.com/

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

Thanks for the tip, friend. You are right that we should learn proper English and only answer the questions asked. I am sure your tip will help me and other newbies as well.