Safe Better write correctly!! - Page 44 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
NAFIS287

Safe Better write correctly!!

Thank you, my friend, everything you say is correct, and all of this is in the interest of the member, and I recommend that he possesses knowledge in this regard in order to properly deal with the question posed.

If you really want to be successful in this forum then you have to follow allt he rules and regulations of the forum and you also need to make sure that your contents follow all the guidelines for your posts to become a quality post.

Yes I am agree with you that for work at this forum first of all you have to good english skills. It is because english is very important for questions and answers. And second thing is that we should only submit our replies on questions and we should not produce other unuseful question.

If you like my post then motivate me with your sweet ❤️.

You're right my friend, misspelled posts are often incomprehensible to other members, so they won't get any benefit from these posts.  And it may be removed by moderators, so we must master the English language, in order to write correctly.

• +4 1

Well said, my friend, the English language is the language of the whole world. We must follow the laws of the language and give the benefit of the simplest types of language to deliver it in the easiest way for the reader.

All the best for everyone

• +1 1

If you do not know how to write in English in the correct way, you cannot stand in this field at all because you need to learn how to read and write the correct grammar to create a useful post

English is important, but if you do not know what you plan to talk about, then a headache to understand what they are talking about, vague questions and topics without context, it is okay to respect the rules but for the love of God try to have at least an idea about the topics they comment on.

Without English you won't be going anywhere. Those that are very bad in this and make very simple mistakes should start learning immediately. You can't be expecting someone to pay you without making clear posts with limited mistakes. I am glad to see action against spammers and those that make posts with very low quality as it is important to remember this forum is English. If you don't even have the simple knowledge you can't be writing here.

Thanks mate for your informative post. We can use many sites and softwires for correcting our grammar and spelling. We can take this as a challenge and develop our English language to make more perfect post that will increase our useful and reputed posts. 

We must be honest, many here use a translator, it shows when reading their publications, we know that it is prohibited but many do not handle English fluently, and as you say, it is necessary that we write our publications well, everyone should understand what we want to convey Many times it is also better to look for a grammar checker to check that we do not have errors in our writing.

I do not know English because my mother tongue is Arabic, and I know that it is not a condition of this forum.  This forum deals in two languages, namely English and Russian. Some people can use the appropriate applications to help them

Yes, of course, we must understand what we read and write in the event that you are not good at English in this forum. You cannot make any gain or learn anything about encrypted work

Yes, I agree with you. We must always write in the English language correctly and write correct and useful information in order to avoid deleting the comment. I hope that I will be able to write comments that benefit the members here.

• +3 1

Hello friends, I hope everyone is well.  When we try to write correctly in some cryptocurrency forums. If we write correctly then we can understand the writing of each.  You can benefit from our posts.  On the other hand, if others do not understand our writing, they will understand our post later.  I will write the post correctly.Thanks  you 

Hi everyone well this a wonderful platform for learn knowledge and get experience we should need to answer and comment on topic what is related to that topic and information about this we should write post in good contents and easy words of English which good and meaningful and easy to understand for everyone 

• +1 1

Crypto currency is a very good website to earn money without any inversment.Our comment is to be used ful for government and as well as public this comment should be correctly and meaning full and new beginning should above all rules.

While join this firstly read the rules and follow them. Without follow you never become successful in this field .every criteria has a rules and they are strict about thier rules. Do not forget to follow the rules.

We mustbread forum guidelines and work according to the forum rules try to write useful information in easy English language without making any mistakes always try to give positive information in your post if you want get positive rating in this forum

Thank you for this valuable information
Old members must always publish such posts
So that new and novice members are familiar with the forum rules and avoid warnings and bans.

Yes you're right, some of the members are found of making comment on the topic they have no idea and knowledge about,but I think that isn't proper,we have to read and understand topic first before replying and if at all we didn't understand it them let's move to the next topic,since there are many other topics

We don't like to get warning about our posts so we must write useful and informative comment in English language. Also If You want to become a successful member in this forum you must write in proper and correct grammar and terms.

Yes.it is much important for every member of this forum to follow the rules of it.otherwise they can get banned or plenty.And we have only to languages in this forum,English and Russian.So we must have to be expert atleast in one language.and we all have to stay way from answering without understanding the topic or without knowing about that.

If you want to work here,you have to know English well.We should be careful what we writting  and grammatical mistakes and spelling mistakes.We should use easy words that everyone can understand.Hope we all enjoying here.

yes you are absolutely right it is really better to write correctly so that your posts never face deletion and you can get the prize of your earning ,you can earn completely by just a better and mistake free writting.

• +5 1

These days many beginners does not follow the forum rules which is very simple you need to just follow the rules by writing only important and necessary facts about the topic and I think it is very simple to do then there will be no issue of ID Banning