Safe Better write correctly!! - Page 33 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
NAFIS287

Safe Better write correctly!!

This is very important topics my friend. To work this site properly we must know english correctly. We should write comments in easy words without spelling mistake. We should follow all the rules and regulations of the forum and write comments according to the forum rules. We can also improve my english skill by working this site.

This is great post I liked u I wanna say  crypto gave us not a just earnning crypto gave us opportunity to make earning with learning in this forum we must needed to know English Im not much good in english but when I was joined crypto after that my English slowly slowly improve yech we must needed to write correctly do not seeing other comments u do own your mind this is a good thing for better self

Yes definitely working with this forum you must have good English. It will help you to write useful posts that be useful for the members to understand. Always use easy language and words in yoir topics. 

• +1 1

Writing in a safe and good way makes the writing extraordinary and beautiful.If you can post useful topics correctly, everyone will benefit from them.People can easily understand the posts. They will be happy.

When you have a post it is a good idea to read it at least once as you can find out if there are any mistakes in it. One thing we should always think about is that this is not just for us. And for the rest of us to understand things and we do posts accordingly.

My dear friend, you have to follow the rules in the right way for a safe beta.  If you don't write Safe Better properly, you won't get good results.  Advise you to write correctly in this forum.  Make sure your English is good and constructive.  Because people from different countries work here, because English is the national language, everyone can understand it.  You must answer such questions as if you have an idea.  On which you are sure that the information you are providing is valid and acceptable.

That's true, the best thing is always make reasonable and correct ,little mistake can actually cost us our account we have worked hard to get , so I really agree with the author that we should always right correctly so other members can benefit

The members have good information about topic which he define and ask good information about topic don't use unfaithful words which make the topic useless. So be aware and create unique and informative posts. 

We should write safely and accurately in this forum.  You must learn good English before using the wallet.  If you have any questions, you must answer them.  Don't answer questions that are irrelevant.  This will protect your account.

If you are writing about something you should keep in mind the title of the content. Words are very important so think before speak. If you say good someone that will be say good to you.

yes you are right my friend, we should be understand what we are reading and what we will writing in our comments. For the members here there are some app or sites that can help us when it comes to our grammar so that we can make a good post. have a good day everyone.

I agree with you, you should pay attention to the spelling errors that may make the post difficult to understand, and to write in easy and correct terms for the sake of beginners, or to have a full explanation

@NAFIS287it can be very positive reaction by then. In this when your write correctly and your payment can be fully done. When the user can provide information can correct and fully payments by a crypto talk organization. 

@NAFIS287  dear friend for working here on this forum our English grammar is important because if our English grammar is good we can easily read the posts of other members easily and create posts without any difficulty.  When our grammar is correct other member understand our posts easily and give us positive reputation. 

Precisely these are the fundamentals learning's for the fledglings prior to beginning their work in this gathering these things will assist them to maintain a strategic distance from any boycotts with their records and will ready to run with the discussion for quite a while.

Hello my dear friends. i Agree with you my mate. It is very important to work here and for earning money is that write correctly. And you also know that what you write and give good answers. It is good for you and for your account. 

Thanks.. 

Really its very impressive post english  language is a very important part of this platform if you don't know English language ruels you can't  be work well and can't understand the other may God bless you 

Hi mate 

Awesome question ,those who safe better are those who earn better than those who are idle into their site ,once you write correctly you will have peace of mind in your account and reputation are  attracted to you

The title was not exactly correct in use of English. Me too I often make mistakes, most are about grammar and incorrect use of English, but I have to say that in the forum I became better. I wasn't writting too much in forums or anywhere, and in Cryptotalk for the few months I am member, I made great progress. This is another of the positives you gain when being a Cryptotalk member.

Bro  there is nowhey said that you need fluent English or english is must.Yeah writing topic in english is better because people can understand the topic. But not everyone can speak  English.So I hope people will write easy english for them to understand.

When your post have too much content mistake and spelling mistake english grammar mistake than people give yo negative  rating  so from safe all these thing avoid post wrong things when you write check it and than post it

Cryptotalk is most popular website in the world. The English language is very important in this forum.So,we should try to post with english word.

This is the good method of producing Quality post because when you write with patience and in a safer way then you definitely produce an informative post.

In the same way we should reply someone in an informative and acceptable way.

Being in this forum is simply another world in which you have to have knowledge of English, not write such complex words so that everyone understands exactly what you wrote and of course to stay in the forum you must always keep in mind the rules of the forum, because here they eliminate the publications if they include the rules. You must always keep in mind and write in accordance with the provisions of the forum.

• +2 1

Write well, avoid grammatical errors,typos and use simple language address others not a complicated one so that your post can be read and understood easily. However writing well Will prevent your post from being rejected.