Safe Better write correctly!! - Page 32 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
NAFIS287

Safe Better write correctly!!

Hello my friend, of course, writing publications in English improves the language and makes it easier for you to communicate in one language, and you must choose the appropriate words so that everyone understands them.

Edited by mena4

Good morning, I agree with you, my friend, as everyone must write correctly so that all members can understand the content of the post. There are several publications whose meaning was lost because they were not understood and no one benefited from them in this forum. Everyone can improve their English language by continuing and following up.

First of all you follow rules and regulations of this forum.Then you write in a proper way check your grammar and spelling so that reader understand your point of view in a better way.

Yes 

First;  we we must follow the rule .Read to all the post and comment on it .2nd; if we working here on this site wo know to understand posts in english and write a comment .This is a best methood we know how to speak English.we sulod also write a meaningful comments beacause the other user help take a help from your comments .

So must follow the rule of regulationa. Always make sure yor post is best 

Good luck ...!  

yes in the event that you're working on Cryptotalk stage you ought to have information approximately English dialect, you do not do insignificant comment on any post, your post give data and information to individuals who are utilizing Cryptotalk stage, you ought to take after the rules and directions around this fourm, in case you take after rules and controls about this fourm, it'll increment your notoriety.

You are right my friend here in crypto correct and useful writing is very important if you want to learn and earn money you should need to write useful post that every member can easily understand and take some ideas in the time of biginning many mistakes occour from biginner but the crypto is right place to improve our self and remove all mistakes and write correctly

Hi there friend, what you said is very much true because understanding english is a crucial part in writing useful and quality information and posting it. We shouldn't violate the rules provided by the forum. 

Thankyou.

Those members work in crypto forum that have much knowledge and good in english grammar and pronunciation. Because you give  the answer to question according to the topic not irrelevant. In this case better english write always safe your account. 

We can stay safe ..

If we follow all the rules of this forum...

If we work honestly ..

If we are having good knowledge about alk this ..

If we think before what we are writing and posting ..

If we focus on quality..

If write according to what has been asked ..

Avoid useless and unrelevant contents in posts

..if we write wrong words and useles contents then we gave chance to moderator to ban our account ..

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

You are absolutely right that we should follow all the rules while creating the posts. We should have good English. It will be better for us and our account.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, this is correct. When we enter, we must have experience in the required language, and if you work here, you must know what you write and understand what you publish. You must know the response to the topic that you want to answer and do not forget to write accurately to avoid spelling mistakes.

Thank you my dear friend!

when I read you post I feel good because if we do not about of English language and it's Grammer, so we do not work here better and correctly. If we went successful person here, so work hard and continuesly with pure English language and it's Grammer. When we make sentences good wording in English language after it we successful person in this platform.

• +5 1

Ues dear i agreed with your post. We should have answered only those question from which we kniw about it. And also your answer is related to your question. If your answer will not related to question then there us a chance to delete your posts. So take answer for every question with full attension.

• +4 1

Write this correctly, we have to try as well to put it in the right position in the correct effort that we are willing to pursue, we always have to be very accurate in everything we do, the right effort that we are able to stand up for, there are always better ideas that can be well founded, always do the best in posing, and let us do the best we can to work on this platform.

Yes, when we work in cryptotalk we have to know English very well. First we all read the rules and regulations of cryptotalk that keeps our accounts safe. We have very well know to what we are replying topics. It is very important. If a good topics is there we will give good feedback and good ratings. 

The wording of the sentence and the English language is very important in the forum.your English should be very strong to work in this forum. It is also necessary to understand the other members post.Because most of the posts are in the English.

Yes you know that the post and what is write in this post. When you write a correct post not a copy paste and use the correct English. So, the Crypto verify (accept) your account and giving a money. I'm agree to Crypto Share a knowledge and ideas.

The new comers should keep this in thier miind they don't go through the topic that what is going on. They just start writing  they themselves don't know what they are writing. Before writing please use a comprehensive English so that others can understand it easily

Yes my dear If you write well you will be appriciated.Please answer only if you have confirmation about it .If you will write wrong here, you will not write about what has been asked, then you may be wrong. Do not write anything that is against the post .

Of course, when you joined the forum you are aware that this forum composed of different foreign that's why we need to use English to communicate well from them. Even if you are not too good in using English, do not worry as long as you convey a message that we can understand it is good, time passes by you will probably enhanced it by practicing it here.

Yes it is advise to write correctly whenever you came into this forum and make sure your English well in order and constructive.always answer questions that you must still have an ideas on which you're sure of information that you are supplying is legit.

When you work here then you should to read title of topic and read 1st comment of creater then you should to write your comment . If you have some mistake in your comment then u can also right this. And you should to give reason for editing. But you should to care when you write and you shaid to read again your comment before submitting 

• +2 1

This is Bina issue that many peoples who writes about our honorable admins and moderators the complaint that the ID gets banned because of nothing but it's wrong because our admins and moderators are more intelligent than us because they know the original topics about cryptocurrency and I think we just need to follow and obey the rules of our Forum and that is the only way where we can post very safely in this forum without getting banned and I think the most important rule is very simple that you need to post only necessary and useful comments and I don't think that's very hard for anyone

You're kind of right, it's important to know proper english but i can see too many foreign student in this forum and they wanted to improve their english while they're here, and i think it's a perfect oppourtunitiy for them. If they focus on learning they can improve their crypto and english skills, that's why we should support them.

Dear Friend I agree with you but it doesn't mean that if we don't know about solution of question we ignore it. we should read content of seniors to  our knowledge and make ourselves valuable. We are here to know new things and enables us to solve every problem. Cryptotalk community helps to earn and learn at same time.