Safe Better write correctly!! - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
NAFIS287

Safe Better write correctly!!

I feel that when entering this job you have to do it well and conscientiously, since some people only comment on meaningless messages just for the benefits they give, the idea of this project is to help people with all their questions and help them enter this great world of cryptocurrencies

One of the best things that I took advantage of from this forum was to strengthen my English language. I started looking for the correct writing of every word so that I would not make a mistake. And I see that my language is improving day by day.

You're kinda right ,we all want to see readable english in here, but there are a lots of foreign students who works here. They need to improve their english, and this forum is a great place for that. If they read much as they can they can really learn english proparly and they can also learn important things about crypto. Yes you're right if they can't even write simple sentences , we won't be okay with that. There are rules int this forum like you said and every newbies should read those rules before making posts.

• +4 1
  • +5 1

I am pretty neutral about people using poor english here, as long as I can understand that does not concern me much. My real concern is people writing in other languages than english. I don't understand them and I don't even check these posts if they are not in english. My mother tongue is not english but people around the world use it as a common language so everyone should try to write in english so we can each understand each other. Have a nice evening

• +5 2

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

4 hours ago, Oxygen99 said:

Good advice friend! 😉 Is better we keep advicing others to work harder. To get safe in the forum you need to work more better all the time. Write good posts with positive ideas with that we can leave safe. @Jaafar Fahad Hassan @cyptowhited  @Cleaner

It indeed a welcome idea ,we move together here, we build each other, so it good we advice each other to work more hard and to be in the safe place in the forum, just like you said, hard work and been safe will keep us very safe in the forum without panic

One of the requirements for getting paid for a post or a topic is for your topic or post to be meaningful and it must be well understood by other readers. If your post is meaningless you are sure to get a negative reaction which would affect your payment. We need to try as much as possible to write our words correctly so that we can pass useful knowledge across.

On 2/26/2020 at 8:53 AM, NAFIS287 said:

When you start work on cryptotalk you have to know English correctly and make sure you just answer that question not other questions answer..you must follow some rules that's better for you and that will always safe your account

If my friend the work in crytotalk must be reflected in English or Russian, if you comment in a language other than these two you will receive a warning, so it is best to abide by the rules and do the right thing...

Yes, your suggestion is appropriate for the members who don't have good knowledge and don't know well about English language. I noticed many times that some members write the comments improperly and i can hardly able to understand their sentences because of not having knowledge of English. They don't know English grammar properly. At least one should have the ability to convey the understand able knowledge in his own words.

Yes, actually true mate.

Because when you don't understand your own post, you won't be able to give response to questions being raised on your post. 

So, it's better you comprehend the topic you are about to create before posting. 

We must follow the rules and read the post and share comments. English writing is very important thing for everyone and I suggest using Google translate and every users must be need to useful post in this forum.

On 26/2/2020 at 9:53, NAFIS287 said:

Cuando empiece a trabajar en cryptotalk, debe saber inglés correctamente y asegurarse de responder a esa pregunta, no a otras preguntas, debe seguir algunas reglas que sean mejores para usted y que siempre protegerán su cuenta.

It is important to always keep these principles in mind in order to be able to perform better in the forum, and not only by writing correctly but by respecting the forum rules, because perhaps you will find some who are not aware of the forum rules and each section and they even wonder why their topics or comments have been deleted.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

On 2/26/2020 at 6:53 PM, NAFIS287 said:

When you start work on cryptotalk you have to know English correctly and make sure you just answer that question not other questions answer..you must follow some rules that's better for you and that will always safe your account

Yes you are very right we must have to do all these things and follow all your suggestions that you give us. These are very beneficial for all fo us. We must follow the rules of the forum..and become successful.

Yes as a bigner we should fist of all understand the topic and use right English grammar which is very important for our moderator to understand what should we want to say we should understand the rules it is also important for us that we should read and understand other post that how we should explain that topic or questions

Yes dear. I strongly agree with you. We should have complete grip on our English. It's a great platform for you to learn and earn at the same time. You will really enjoy this Platform and you can share your experience with others people also. Our English should be perfect, no spelling or grammar mistakes 

You are right mate, since english is the general language used here it is expidient we all know how to structure our vocabularies well, so we can be able to pass information across correctly.

• +2 1

Dear friend you must have to be aware with the rules and regulations of the forum but remember that you have to answer properly with the relevancy. Don't post the off topic comments. If your English isn't good it will be fine with the passage of time. 

• +1 1

On 2/26/2020 at 7:38 PM, NAFIS287 said:

@NAFIS287 You're right. For a good writing we must be focusing on grammars and spelling errors. And also, giving relevant replies based on the context being discussed in the forum. If we share any irrelevant information, then we are likely to get negative reactions for our posts, and we should be avoiding this, and always focus on creating genuine and authentic topics.

• +3 2

We said dear @NAFIS287. We must write our content/post with good techniques that easily understandable for the members. And must be under the rules given by the forum so that we will be safe from account banning/warning.

Of course, we must know the English language because it is the official language of the forum and the official language is also for the digital currency platforms. All transactions related to cryptocurrencies are in the English language

You have to follow the rules to work at cryptotalk as Any kind of violation will have bad consequences for you.You need to have good English writing skills to create good posts or to do comments that could be understood by everyone easily.Doing Meaningless posts or comments is useless and it is the violation of the rules of the forum.So be careful about your writing skills also 

• +1 1

Yes, you must master the English language or use a translator, because in every publication you publish, you must be linguistically correct and free from linguistic and grammatical errors.

• +2 1

yes my friend the language of this forum is English so you must be good english speaker ,then you should read and understand every topic you will comment on it.

Yes, good writing is very important but I think as long as you write a post that can be understood by other memebrs and you can communicate with them and also they understand what you are writing, So there is no problem and everything is okay.

• +3 1

I totally agree With you my friend, if we want to be active member here in this forum ,we have to be careful in our work and understand what we do exactly, and the most important thing  is to follow all the rules and instructions accurately. 

• +2 1

Truly in the event that you are working here, at that point you need to know and comprehend what you are posting or writing in english and obviously you need to comprehend that what theme you are answering for.