Dictionary option to the Comment Section. - Page 3 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
khan188

Dictionary option to the Comment Section.

It will be good to add more important features from the dictionary because we can use any dictionary from Google, so the most important idea is that supervisors add sections in different languages so that everyone can write in the language of their country

Good idea, there are many members in this forum from different countries and different languages! It will be better for you idea when it will work because they will help many members to write good topics and comments from the help of the dictionary.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 2/26/2020 at 6:38 PM, khan188 said:

Dear Fellows,

As I am not a native English speaker and most of you as well. I was just thinking if the devolopers add the English dictionary to the comment composing section. it will be a great addtion to the forum. this will avoid many spelling mistakes.

What you guys think about the idea. kindly share your thoughts.

This is good suggestion but in my opinion i prefer fast browsing of site and few extensions.Where i can use easily the site.If we add numerous things in forum.Then the forum will slow down and members face difficulty.We have to learn manually and add some small extension who auto correct the Crypto terminologies for members Or the users can apply this on before posting comments.

English is also not my mother language but i am student and i learn it so i can speak and write. I think admin will not put this section. This forum needs those people who are best in English. 

Adding a ditionaly is not relevant, because this forum is for english speakers only, maybe an option for Russian and english only so that we understand what russians says.

This is a good suggestion brother , and I think this will help members here to make a comment or to create topics with their ideas easily ! 

On 2/26/2020 at 5:08 PM, khan188 said:

Dear Fellows,

As I am not a native English speaker and most of you as well. I was just thinking if the devolopers add the English dictionary to the comment composing section. it will be a great addtion to the forum. this will avoid many spelling mistakes.

A similar feature like the one you mentioned exists in the forum and when you type a wrong word, it underlines it by a red color to catch your notice. When you correct your spelling mistakes, the red lines will disappear which means you have typed the word correctly. If you take a look at your own post, you will see that you have written the words developers and addition wrongly. You can use this useful feature as a substitute for a dictionary.

No matter the platform you using in navigating cryptotalk, you should on your keyboard auto-correction so it helps in spelling errors. If your language is not English like me, then you need something like a translator to help you to translate from your native language to English  

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Well,it is a good idea,it can help members here to lessen mistakes and avoid being discriminate by others because of their poor language, but i don't think admins will do it as there are still lots of important thing their working on this forum. Meanwhile,just use google to correct your spellings or grammars.

Agreed!There are lot of members whose native language isn't English.They will trouble in understanding English.To be honest me too.Adding such a dictionary will help us a lot in many ways.

English is not my mother language. Bengali is my mother language.To be honest, I never thought that this forum should add a external dictionary service. it is very good for some people who have some difficulty with this language.

I think there should be some kind of dictionary available for terms form cryptocurrency. I know there was some member who created this but the topic was lost in the forum 

Good idea and I am with you my friend and this will save a lot and in it we avoid spelling mistakes and I support the development of this forum and add additional features and I wish success to everyone

We all know to use a good well writing english here, if someone can not do that or develop himself on his own, he is not fit to be here. Moderators will found out and he will be banned. No need for any dictionary option. 

On 2/26/2020 at 7:08 PM, khan188 said:

Dear Fellows,

Well i like your idea. This will be really good. As every user here don't belong to country where English is mother tongue. In my country English is not used as a mother tongue too. 

I don't agree with your idea of a dictionary and adding it as a feature here. If you are typing on your pc and you have set your grammar and spell check to English, it is most likely going to pick up any errors in your spelling and therefore you will be able to correct it with this feature. Therefore adding a dictionary feature sounds like a redundant feature for this forum that may not be useful to all the members.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

It will be really very helpful step for the users of this forum through the dictionary we users could make more easy to understand thee topics in other languages also i also think that moderators or admins should add dictionary in the comments section. 

Well, having an dictionary here in this forum cannot corrected your grammar in english mate, this is just giving you an option which is better word you will input to your sentence, i hope you may understand.

I think this feature has been available for a long time, my friend said he often found posts that were in different languages when quoted with the original post.

Thank you for this great idea, but I hope that happens because the forum includes different countries. We need a dictionary

It sounds like a good idea to add a translator in the forum in order to translate from your local language into English but I think that needs a lot of work

THINK POSITIVE

On 2/27/2020 at 1:43 AM, Migo said:

Even me, English is not my mother language, but I learned it when I was young, and I don't think this forum will add this dictionnary because to be honest we need somethings more better, and who is having some difficulties with his language then he should use some external translation services 

Of course you are right, this forum are not here to translate the language, but it already created the forum for us in order to help each other in cryptoworld, but if you are creative in this forum, you can learn English from others post also.

2 minutes ago, Sabu99 said:

So than this will just boost your English Grammer and you might just fulfill your dreams. And so that it might affect the best things that we can just keep here.

But guys don't think that's it is easy to coding the script of translate all languages in the world, that's why many sites don't have translator and people are using only Google translate.

That's a great suggestion of adding a dictionary option on the comment composing section because it was going to help a lot in terms of spellings and creation of constructive contributions.