What will you do if you have 1 BTC ? - Page 8 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cryptohash

What will you do if you have 1 BTC ?

2 hours ago, flomopeter said:

If i have one bitcoin i will  convert it to litecoin and hold my the litecoins until the market changes from the bearish state and start moving up than it will sell and make good profits from the litecoins. If I got one bitcoin this is what i will do.

But lite coin stability is too hard compared to another coin. Lite coin moves from 24 to 150 dollars often and falls down to the original price?

4 hours ago, th3nolo said:

Probably the first thing I'd do would get out of the communist country I live in.
But since I don't have them, I have to look for jobs where I generate cryptocurrency

Is it to hard to earn in your place ? where are you from ? what make's you so sad ? are you making good income stream now in crypto field ?

having 1 btc is dream come true for me. if i have it today, i will just hold it and wait for the price pump. i may get 1/4 profit on it. half of it will be use for family needs. half of it will be for business. i believe that no one become rich on being employed. having your own business will make u grow your skills, ability, personality and most of all financially. being rich is everybody's dream.😉

• Useful or interesting 1

21 minutes ago, dextrolker said:

yea, wait for the mpump because this will make you get a lot more than just initially wiuth the single 1 btc, which some people may want, but gettig more is better long term

aim to the fullest😝 its the only free in this world😉

On 10/15/2019 at 6:37 AM, MaxKron said:

If I had 1 Bitcoin? I would reinvest it in other assets. If the price of 1 bitcoin is $ 50,000, then I would buy an apartment and invest some.😊

😘 everyone is thinking like that as if they have this much amount then they will invest it into a stable coin and earn more profit from it.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.