What will you do if you have 1 BTC ? - Page 6 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cryptohash

What will you do if you have 1 BTC ?

you can hold it until pricze of bitcoin go to the moon or trade with active pair btc/? (use real coin active) every day you must buy coin and sell it daily in final in your  wallet only bitcoin (1btc+ profit) , when btc go to moon sell it

5 hours ago, Ghetto workout said:

I do not consider 1 Bitcoin a large amount. Most likely I would be engaged in trading or analyzing altcoins for further investments.

Is it very much possible that for a lot of people it is indeed not a big money. Max 3 to 4 months salary or something. But in some countries it is really a big money and for them - they can set up a good business which I am seeing a lot of people are saying is a good choice.

I wish there world would have a single currency. I think we can have it with Bitcoin. 

I already have 1 btc, but like all people say "after all, we must have some proof that u have 1 btc" so I just say I haven't that's all 

On 10/12/2019 at 6:19 AM, Cryptohash said:

When i entered crypto world it was so easy to earn more cryptocurrency now its bit a hard.

But if i own 1 BTC i would love to start more new small business ventures in crypto currency and i would love to travel at least one country which is cheap to travel 🙂 

how about you ?

I have more than 1 btc actually! For the moment I just hodl and actively trying to get more and more. Hopefully it will allow me one day to quit my stupid day job and retire early 😄

9 hours ago, rocsus said:

Well I am from India and pretty remote part. And I can say for sure 2k$ around 1.4l is not enough to start a business. Even if wanna start a shop, the security deposit is near 5k to 10k$, and the inventory ofcourse would cost extra. I mean, if you are talking about streetside business, that is probably affordable. There is something called pani puri, and it can be started for maybe 200$ to 400$ and you can earn about 50$ a day. 

Well its good we just see outer part of business alone. To be frank there are more business you can start with less money if you have contacts , i will give a little example ( if you buy clothes direct from factory it cost less than 0.20 dollar per material if you create a  E -commerce store and if you see it online 2 to 4 dollars ?) as you said shop i said you the real key. It is internet era nothing is impossible. if you want go to noida in your places try to check what i said is right . Good luck.

7 hours ago, xBDT Script said:

Well honestly speaking in some counties in Europe and America it is really not much. Not even a month salary for a month for middle class. It really is the economy you live. Even though you earn $2k month but still you can not save any single money at the end of the month.

Living expense is as high as the earning.

Yup that is true 🙂 but i agree with you and i accept your view. No country men can save there salary and start a business soon. Employee rarely turn's business man if he have courage and passion towards it.

1 hour ago, fowocol said:

somehow we can say it is an addiction but it really depends on the person's way of handling his/her money if he/she is too dependent

Ya only few may do what they want to do rest would cash out and enjoy the money. Again they start working hard with same style.

Just now, Cryptohash said:

Yup that is true 🙂 but i agree with you and i accept your view. No country men can save there salary and start a business soon. Employee rarely turn's business man if he have courage and passion towards it.

Well it's the way our economy is designed. The rich get richer and the poor get poorer. You will never see a employee to drive a super car but the employers do.

It's actually the mindset. Some people never can think of doing a self made business or to have a business when they can create a scope for others to give job. All their life they keep working for others coz their brain was washed that way.

If you are a young man then I will suggest this:

Be an employer not an employee. 

11 hours ago, Cryptohash said:

Well where are you from?  What's your income? as you see 2k dollar is so cheap? 

I think you see the business from different angles of life? 

I am from Spain. Yes, 2k is a small amount if you want to open your own business. Even a small can cost you at least 100k. 

55 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

Well it's the way our economy is designed. The rich get richer and the poor get poorer. You will never see a employee to drive a super car but the employers do.

It's actually the mindset. Some people never can think of doing a self made business or to have a business when they can create a scope for others to give job. All their life they keep working for others coz their brain was washed that way.

If you are a young man then I will suggest this:

Be an employer not an employee. 

Well in my country every one started to work before me and everyone got trapped in credit card bank loans ended up there life in a leap 🙂 i just wish to be a entrepreneur than a employee or employer once you get stuck with them no one in life can save you from slave structure. 

sure thanks for your advice 🙂

49 minutes ago, seriousguywithfunnypants said:

I am from Spain. Yes, 2k is a small amount if you want to open your own business. Even a small can cost you at least 100k. 

Ya i can get your point but am in developing country . So i need to take each move careful . i started 3 business and closed due to people with me 🙂 so waiting to start new venture in 2020 . If you have more knowledge and contact where money is not going to play the major roles.

Just now, Cryptohash said:

Well in my country every one started to work before me and everyone got trapped in credit card bank loans ended up there life in a leap 🙂 i just wish to be a entrepreneur than a employee or employer once you get stuck with them no one in life can save you from slave structure. 

sure thanks for your advice 🙂

Ya i can get your point but am in developing country . So i need to take each move careful . i started 3 business and closed due to people with me 🙂 so waiting to start new venture in 2020 . If you have more knowledge and contact where money is not going to play the major roles.

Where are you from? I may help you to open your own business. At least I may have some ideas about future trends. 

Let me know!

• Useful or interesting 1

1 minute ago, seriousguywithfunnypants said:

Where are you from? I may help you to open your own business. At least I may have some ideas about future trends. 

Let me know!

Am from India 🙂 always am ready to listen and takes others idea in my mind ! Glad to hear it from you . But i always stick to digitized platform as there are more downfall in live markets.

On 10/12/2019 at 10:19 AM, Cryptohash said:

When i entered crypto world it was so easy to earn more cryptocurrency now its bit a hard.

But if i own 1 BTC i would love to start more new small business ventures in crypto currency and i would love to travel at least one country which is cheap to travel 🙂 

how about you ?

I will keep 1 BTC until the bitcoin price can reach more than $30k, so I will sell at that price. I don't want to use or withdraw to fiat because right now, $8k worth of bitcoin is not enough to cover my needs for a year, plus I cannot travel to any place.
I am better to wait for a while until the price can increase while I can try to earn more bitcoin so my bitcoin will not buy just 1 bitcoin only. But to travel to another country will be excited and I am sure if we have a lot of money from bitcoin, we can visit more than one country, and we can have fun while we visit that country.

15 minutes ago, Rafbouk said:

If I had 1BTC today I will trade it like crazy I’ll double it within a month or less and do the same when I get 2 BTC and so on then sell everything when the price goes to The moon, leave crypto altogether retire to a quiet life. Thanks  for sharing 

Do not do it with fast and aggressive action you can take more time take it in  with slow moves 🙂 If you can do it correctly you can get more solution in life 🙂

16 minutes ago, KevinHD said:

Having 1BTC is a miracle for me. But if and only if i would have such amount, I would still prefer holding it and just use it whenever i need it. But to be honest I would just buy transportation vehicles (bike) and a great computer set for more earnings.

That is good you can do it finally it will be based on your decision 🙂 no one can stop you good luck for it .

15 minutes ago, Senku49 said:

1 Bitcoin is a lot of money. If I were holding 1 Bitcoin, I will not already spend some of it to something. What will I do first is to observe what is going tl the marketcap of bitcoin, the value of at the time when I am holding a bitcoin will detrrmine of I am going to convert it to other currencies. If I think that the value state is at its peak, I think the better decision is to trade it then. I will play safer because there is a bkg chance that the value may go down for a short period of time.

Don't hold in single coin try to buy some alt coin keep on doing some short trade and change to stable coin so it can help you more .

42 minutes ago, Cryptohash said:

Am from India 🙂 always am ready to listen and takes others idea in my mind ! Glad to hear it from you . But i always stick to digitized platform as there are more downfall in live markets.

Ah! You have a strong economy and your government doesn't like cryptocurrencies. Also, you have a great poverty and income-inbalance in your country.

1 minute ago, seriousguywithfunnypants said:

Ah! You have a strong economy and your government doesn't like cryptocurrencies. Also, you have a great poverty and income-inbalance in your country.

I always see flaws as my advantage 🙂 when you know the weakness you should take a strong step there , Mostly they don't like cryptocurrency because they want to keep people poor . Most of them are having good knowledge with fear that's the major reason they work like slave for 15 hours a day for 100 to 150 dollars.

8 minutes ago, Senku49 said:

Thanks for your concern and for the advice! I know that process and I am currently studying that to prepare myself for the better trading in crypto.

Always welcome we are here to be a community soon we may get good valid discussion here.

8 minutes ago, pepekembek said:

i would like to use that money to help my family economy , because we are very poor family 😄 i wish i had 1 btc and make my mother happy

That's is good hope your dream come true 🙂

1 minute ago, Cryptohash said:

I always see flaws as my advantage 🙂 when you know the weakness you should take a strong step there , Mostly they don't like cryptocurrency because they want to keep people poor . Most of them are having good knowledge with fear that's the major reason they work like slave for 15 hours a day for 100 to 150 dollars.

Always welcome we are here to be a community soon we may get good valid discussion here.

That's is good hope your dream come true 🙂

Yeah! All the politics are like that. They don't want to lose control as if they lose they will share their wealth with everyone. They are all corrupted.

13 minutes ago, seriousguywithfunnypants said:

Yeah! All the politics are like that. They don't want to lose control as if they lose they will share their wealth with everyone. They are all corrupted.

Politics play's a major role everywhere we need to find the solution how to make money by not joining hands with others  so i stick to crypto world  for sure bitcoin will be accepted by all countries in future.

14 minutes ago, petacoin said:

I'll make it in a cycle. How? First, I will allow my friends to lend it from me, the interest is even tripled, when the bitcoin rises plus the interest. The remaining will be traded to exchanges such as yobit for the better profit since I have already an experience how to trade.

That is a good idea, When ever you get money never plan to lend with your friends it can often create a issue . The most trust able person change to your nightmare i got this lesson from own life.

If i win 1 BTC, the first time that i do is give required alms for those who need it. The rest of money will be used by me to build my family house. Then for the future i'll do my best to win more BTC 😄

38 minutes ago, fajarriadi said:

If i win 1 BTC, the first time that i do is give required alms for those who need it. The rest of money will be used by me to build my family house. Then for the future i'll do my best to win more BTC 😄

I think investing and trading is the best way to earning in crypto buddy,  we can invest half of that balance, and withdraw every profit,  but actually we must have good analysis if want to trade or invest in crypto

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

31 minutes ago, Zeela said:

So you wanna waste the Bitcoin without earning more. You don't know the value of it. Your aims are good and you are a philanthropist. Do you know if you will ever get one again.

Very pleased to get a special quote from you my friend. 

That's just my answer based on the written topic and i try to be honest. For earning more, i have thought before you asked it to me. Absolutely i will use it whenever i need. And you are wrong by saying i don't know about the value of BTC. Btc is valuable, that's why i try hard to have it. Btc will reach more and more higher price i will hold some coins that i have. I believe if i do more, there is no impossible thing for me to reach, and very thanks for saying that i am philanthropist, being a philanthropist is needed because i live in social life. 🙂

If i have 1 btc then will be invest in more then 50 papular coin and wait for that time when my payment conver into almosr 1 to 50 btc and give more profit from this work

10 minutes ago, Bitxalt said:

I think investing and trading is the best way to earning in crypto buddy,  we can invest half of that balance, and withdraw every profit,  but actually we must have good analysis if want to trade or invest in crypto

Yes man, i have thought but i don't write it in my comment. I will use my btc to earning ini crypto and get every profit. I am just talking about my aims, and certainly i don't want to harming my self without earning more. Thankyou for your suggest man, it is very useful for me.

Edited by fajarriadi

7 minutes ago, fajarriadi said:

Yes man, i have thought but i don't write it in my comment. I will use my btc to earning ini crypto and get every profit. I am just talking about my aims, and certainly i don't want to harming my self without earning more. Thankyou for your suggest man, it is very useful for me.

That would be great mate, earning and get some profit is best way to survive in this digital era. No problem man,  we can remind and share each other here

#ProphetInvestor

26 minutes ago, Zeela said:

You didn't make your statement clear before. Now I understood you more. Being a philanthropist is good status and this show how kind you are to your community. 

So i have to say big sorry to you, friend. The fact, i don't make my comment clear. I always write everything in my mind, and sometimes it makes disconvenience to other people. Thanks for your understanding. Let's do our best to win 1BTC. Success for you and your life, best regard from me.

16 minutes ago, Bitxalt said:

That would be great mate, earning and get some profit is best way to survive in this digital era. No problem man,  we can remind and share each other here

Yeay you are right. In digital world we have to be able to control the idea because it is not easy. Getting profit here must be help by learning the other quote, so keep sharing each other.

Edited by fajarriadi

7 minutes ago, fajarriadi said:

Yeay you are right. In digital world we have to be able to control the idea because it is not easy. Getting profit here must be help by learning the other quote, so keep sharing each other.

It must be easy face for every problem if we can share each others,  in future, of course there must be more harder to get work and earn some money,  thats why we learn crypto to earn in future. Ok mate,  good luck. 

#ProphetInvestor