What is the most profitable currency to mine today? - Page 9 - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
spyaquino

What is the most profitable currency to mine today?

I think its micro
I gained from it for months, and today we also won a lot from it
I like this currency
This does not preclude currencies to be more profitable
Consult friends
And be alert
And yobit also has a chat
It is pretty straightforward
I wish you good luck, thank you

Edited by yousryu3
  • +4 1

I advise you to mine in the cloud and stay away from mining with devices, to avoid any costs and there are many good currencies for mining such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, and others

• +3 1

Rnow in 2020 the best thing is to invest your money in companies and take risk or buy and hold crypto tokens, some goods are btc-eth-ltc-doge-xlm-trx. Beware with the scammers.

On 10/23/2019 at 12:56 PM, williamz902 said:

I tried mining Monero and Litecoin with my i7 computer. It really wasn't worth it. I was making about 1 cent per month - meaning you will only get about $3.65 per year. There are faucets that pay out more than that, so really I wouldn't bother. But try Monero or Litecoin if you insist. There mining pools where a whole bunch of computers work together and then they share the profits that are made. It's unlikely that you will ever get rewarded if you go at it alone.

I also tried to mine Monero, it is one of the most profitable cryptocurrencies. Profitability depends on what equipment you have and the cost of electricity.

• +1 1

That's for sure)) Either you risk and then only your instinct for coins or stably rub the cue ball, which I chose. Well, if you sit for a carriage time, take the risk, try it, etc. To each his own, everyone has different tastes as they say

• +2 1

I think that profitable mining now is only bitcoin mining. Altcoin mining is currently not profitable. Because the price of coins is still cheap.

On 10/11/2020 at 6:36 PM, Raichu1987 said:

The most profitable cryptocurrency to mine, is once again Ethereum thanks to the new Nvidia 3090 graphics cards, this graphics card is already sold out, because several mining companies bought them, another alternative that I have been reviewing is the minex mining in Its Yobit platform, its most accessible product is the micro call that gives a return on capital in 3 months.

Not only either is profitable to mine today, if someone browsed and research about it, he will see more cryptocurrencies they can mine and make profits. Monero is still one of them that is profitable for mining. Also certain things must be known, like having avery cheap and constant electricity. 

I am not sure of the best currency to mine today that will be profitable, but you can try bitcoin, it is the strongest of all and full of miners with hardwares, mining it will be good also which will be profitable. Electricity should be considered before mining. 

• +4 1

In my opinion, there is no such thing as the most profitable currency. It depends on the fluctuations and conditions of the market.

Mining is not worth doing right now. This is not profitable. But if you already have the equipment, you should try your luck mining new altcoins. Such Altos have a small network complexity. The main thing when choosing an altcoin for mining is to choose a promising one that will sell at a high price in the future.

Edited by CryptoMaxim

Сложно сказать. Пожалуй, лучше сейчас вообще  отказаться от майнинга и сосредоточиться просто на инвестировании и торговле.

Probably not Bitcoin nor Ethereum. Actually, I don't really know. But there's this coin that you could mine using your mobile device but it wouldn't consume or use any of your mobile phones resources. All you need to do is to activate the miner everyday.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On my side I suggest to mine Litecoin as its been known as a silver token beside Bitcoin which is known as a golden coin although ethereum is the second valued token after Bitcoin but its involves high transaction fees in many exchanging platforms world wide so its better to mine litecoin in which it grows rapidly with promising and great future 

• +1 1

2 hours ago, Lan42 said:

Finding the mainly profitable coin in truth wants to be assessed on a case-to-case basis. You be capable of bring into play a mining profit calculator to approximation which coin is the a large amount profitable at a evident time. these days it's recalcitrant to turning a profit if not you take in truth inferior electricity costs tho.

@Lan42 what are you trying to talk about? You comment is not clear at all. 

For me I prefer to mine bitcoin, if bitcoin mining is not profitable, I will rather not mine. It is the best to mine on my view

2 hours ago, Lan42 said:

Finding the mainly profitable coin in truth wants to be assessed on a case-to-case basis. You be capable of bring into play a mining profit calculator to approximation which coin is the a large amount profitable at a evident time. these days it's recalcitrant to turning a profit if not you take in truth inferior electricity costs tho.

@Lan42 what are you trying to talk about? You comment is not clear at all. 

For me I prefer to mine bitcoin, if bitcoin mining is not profitable, I will rather not mine. It is the best to mine on my view

If you ask in general, I would say mining is not profitable, especially the last couple of months. Last year you could make some profit with a higher end graphic card but this year not so much. I think CPU mining is not worth it at all. You have to purchase a GPU rig or specialized mining hardware to be able to extract some profit. What coin to mine is a question to be asked after you decide what type of mining you want to do: single GPU (nvidia or amd), GPU rig, or specialized ASIC hardware.

First, I advise you not to waste your time in the old currency mine, and now I see it as difficult to make profits. You need deep planning, money, and great energy.

• +1 1

@spyaquino You have a good question, as its harder to mine BTC profitable. There are so many huge farms now, its hard to compete with them. Its also more profitable to buy cloud mining contracts, than to build your own BTC miner.

I would say the best coins to mine for profit would be - Dash, Monero, ETH & Lite Coin. I would also look at - Coin Market Cap https://coinmarketcap.com/all/views/all/ to help you determine which coin has the most liquidity, are the most popular, has the most growth potential, etc. I would look at the top 10 to 20 coins to help with your decision which is the best / most profitable to mine.

• +5 1

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

my friend I didn't started mining but what I know is that since the last two months the worst coin to mine it's not profitable but the best one to mine now is Ethereum you can just bring a 1660 super and get the best mining experience

• +1 1

Its bitcoin because its price is good if you mine bitcoin then you will be profitable its value is very high then any other cryptocurrency so you should mine bitcoin if you want to earn high.

My friend i think bitcoin is most profitable currency.  Bitcoin is now best from others.  You can enjoy it.  Best of luck