What is the most profitable currency to mine today? - Page 7 - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
spyaquino

What is the most profitable currency to mine today?

I have  no idea what coins are been generated to circulation by mining, I only know doge, Bitcoin, and monero, I think the hardship in  mining depends on the price of bitcoin and the total circulation.

Play dice game with faucet up to 3000 satoshi 30+ claims, min withdrawal 0.002 BTC here you go; https://duckdice.com/. Good luck you gonna need it.

Download Free Hollywood movies at; moviepb.com

On 10/19/2019 at 11:23 PM, WayOut said:

Hi, I will advise you to try Monero mining on the minergate website, or try to enable mining on a nicehash server and look at the real profit. Minergate already lists top coins for mining non-ASIC devices!

Yes I am agree with your comments because monero mining website is real so I am like the monero mining and it is profit mining

For me the best coin to mine that will give you profit is bitcoin, you can really earn profit from mining bitcoin if you have free electricity, because in mining the electricity will really cost you too much. so if you are living in a country which electricity is really not that expensive, then you can really earn profit.

I have  no idea what coins are been generated to circulation by mining, I only know doge, Bitcoin, and monero, I think the hardship in  ining depends on the price of bitcoin and the total circulation.

Play dice game with faucet up to 3000 satoshi 30+ claims, min withdrawal 0.002 BTC here you go; https://duckdice.com/. Good luck you gonna need it.

Download Free Hollywood movies at; moviepb.com