What is the most profitable currency to mine today? - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
spyaquino

What is the most profitable currency to mine today?

That BITCOIN is the most valued currency we already know, but we know that its mining today requires cutting-edge equipment, as it is difficult to compete with so many ASICS in the market. But aside from the BTC, can anyone tell me what other currency is being profitable for mining with CPU and GPU, ie mining with a computer? I already tried some alternatives but ended up stopping at Nicehash, because I can still mine some satoshis, few but already some. If anyone has a more profitable tip I am grateful. My configuration I use for mining is an I5 3330 along with an AMD RX 470 asus mining 4gb. Hugs!!

• Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 2
  • +2 3
  • +3 4
  • +4 2
  • +5 1

i will say xmr is most profitable use nice hash pool to get maximum profits you use slush or antpool but niceshash is much secure to me.

• +5 1

On 12.10.2019 at 05:56, spyaquino said:

That BITCOIN is the most valued currency we already know, but we know that its mining today requires cutting-edge equipment, as it is difficult to compete with so many ASICS in the market. But aside from the BTC, can anyone tell me what other currency is being profitable for mining with CPU and GPU, ie mining with a computer? I already tried some alternatives but ended up stopping at Nicehash, because I can still mine some satoshis, few but already some. If anyone has a more profitable tip I am grateful. My configuration I use for mining is an I5 3330 along with an AMD RX 470 asus mining 4gb. Hugs!!

Hi, I will advise you to try Monero mining on the minergate website, or try to enable mining on a nicehash server and look at the real profit. Minergate already lists top coins for mining non-ASIC devices!

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 1

4 minutes ago, WayOut said:

Hi, I will advise you to try Monero mining on the minergate website, or try to enable mining on a nicehash server and look at the real profit. Minergate already lists top coins for mining non-ASIC devices!

Thanks for the tip, some time ago I was mining for the minergate .. suddenly I will take the test..and then tell you how I was..thank you.

1 minute ago, spyaquino said:

Thanks for the tip, some time ago I was mining for the minergate .. suddenly I will take the test..and then tell you how I was..thank you.

minergate is very profitable to mine if you have the opportunity to connect a large number of PCs to its network, for example, CPU miner. I personally did this and the profit was good. They ate to download the hidden cpu miner for windows and set the PC boot to no more than 30-50% and nobody will know about it))

34 minutes ago, WayOut said:

minergate is very profitable to mine if you have the opportunity to connect a large number of PCs to its network, for example, CPU miner. I personally did this and the profit was good. They ate to download the hidden cpu miner for windows and set the PC boot to no more than 30-50% and nobody will know about it))

This information is very valuable to me, since I used the minergate for a long time and I confess that I am very outdated. But I will have as an option to test my mining and see the results .. thanks.

20 hours ago, driwch1 said:

Monero is by far the best. They fight hard to keep ASIC miners out. So far by changing mining alghorythm every 6 months and from soon on by developing RandomX, that will hopeful solve ASIC resistance problem.

What are you talking about? They struggled to assure us that they would change the mining algorithm and at the end they did not change it, and they released ASIC devices on the Monero almost a year ago.

• +4 1

On 10/20/2019 at 2:27 AM, John11 said:

Any cryptocurrency is profitable to mine if you have mining equipment and a good strategy for it. It's just about picking the right coin that will get you the biggest earnings depending on your equipment 

It seems easy, but actually it's not that easy, there are many burdens that must be borne such as electricity and maintenance costs, we must be able to consider the price of the tokens that we mine and the costs of mining.

• +4 1

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

1 minute ago, yunyun said:

dont waste your time to mine old coin that already has big difficult, try mine new launch coin, there is thousand pow coin release everyday on bitcointalk

You are right, if we calculate the mining costs, we only make a little profit, and for new coins, this is actually speculation, we can become a token holder and sell at the right price.

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

30 minutes ago, yunyun said:

dont waste your time to mine old coin that already has big difficult, try mine new launch coin, there is thousand pow coin release everyday on bitcointalk

I agree, but you should checking, analyzing and deep search about the new coin that you want to mine.

You also waste your time if you mine junk coins.

• +3 1

depend on the algo you using, at this point the Cuckatoo32 algo has the best return but the miners are expensive AND the big Q is, the coins you mine what value will/do they have, will it drop will it rise i dont know, a handfull coins can be mined now

• +3 1

Finding the most profitable coin really needs to be assessed on a case-to-case basis. You can use a mining profit calculator to estimate which coin is the most profitable at a certain time. Nowadays it's difficult to turn a profit unless you have really cheap electricity costs tho.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

I don't know that waht is the best and profitable coin for mining because i could not mine any type of coin in past and present if you know that pleade tell me that and tol how i start work

• +4 1

On 10/12/2019 at 5:56 AM, spyaquino said:

I'm the best currency for mining now are days might be ethereum cause have best technology and another coin I thought is litecoin.

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

23 hours ago, VangoCash said:

With these market prices none crypto coin is profitable at this time if you dont have free or very cheap electricity.

I continue to mine ETH because i believe it

may i know how much is your profit per month by mining ethereum, and what rig you use?

i planned to start mining, but i still dont know the cost and profit per mont

8 minutes ago, heartladet said:

It turns out that solo mining is extinct? Earlier this on the air a lot of people did, as percentage to win the "lottery" was a nice reward for the whole block blocked all searches.

Solo mining has probably going extinct indeed, you might have to join a mining pool or you might have to just keep mining for the sake of it and no reward for it.

On 10/20/2019 at 2:27 AM, John11 said:

Any cryptocurrency is profitable to mine if you have mining equipment and a good strategy for it. It's just about picking the right coin that will get you the biggest earnings depending on your equipment 

Oh my God, I finally found an actual miner. Thank you for saying that. I thought I was alone here. What coin do you mine now?

It depends on the number of active miners, your mining equipment and the price of that coin, in my opinion, the coins that should be switched to POW will save more power. I also see quite a lot of Monero diggers

• +4 1

8 minutes ago, Haydoidayctm said:

It depends on the number of active miners, your mining equipment and the price of that coin, in my opinion, the coins that should be switched to POW will save more power. I also see quite a lot of Monero diggers

Are you kidding with me mate, maybe you are pointing to POS?  Mining is   POW in general terms.

I see so many answer but mining is not giving profit in anycoin ?

Are you guy sure you are making profit from that in year 2019 ? seriously ?

Only if you know a perfect coin which is going to boom in future you can mine that and take profit like GRIN coin. Miners made good profit that time.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Profits is determined in terms of the profitable positive difference between an investment and the gain. So, the profitability depends on the amount one could afford since different mineable coins has different cost of miners.

• +1 1

29 minutes ago, Juhe786 said:

Dogecoin mining

Mining on what exactly? How much does the suitable ASIC cost?

30 minutes ago, Juhe786 said:

profitable

Any examples? Hashrates? Pools?

On 10/12/2019 at 4:56 AM, spyaquino said:

I tried mining Monero and Litecoin with my i7 computer. It really wasn't worth it. I was making about 1 cent per month - meaning you will only get about $3.65 per year. There are faucets that pay out more than that, so really I wouldn't bother. But try Monero or Litecoin if you insist. There mining pools where a whole bunch of computers work together and then they share the profits that are made. It's unlikely that you will ever get rewarded if you go at it alone.

• +2 1

Click to get free Crypto from the best faucets:
Bicoin, Ethereum, Monero, DogeBytecoin, Digibyte, Steem, Tron, Verge, Siacoin