What is the most profitable currency to mine today? - Page 10 - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
spyaquino

What is the most profitable currency to mine today?

In my opinion, my friend, I think that Bitcoin is one of the currencies with which you can properly mine because it is common in the market in general, and therefore, through mining it, you can reap profits and there are others, but in my opinion this is the best and thank you my friend.

Ripple and zcash are the profitable Cryptocurrencies for mining because their mining still now don't cost to much and their are holding a good value even increasing on the market and people are falling in love with these currencies and mine these currencies and earn as much as u want

if you want to mine cryptocurrency you can go for any coin in that has low value low price and which is being used at many places just like xrp or dogecoin

We know that bitcoin mining is the best for everyone and sensible people choose only this currency for mining and we know that it's value right now.

I do not know which is the best and most profitable currency for mining because I have not been able to mine any kind of currency in the past and present if you know please tell me and how I will start working. 

When you go to the lower price currency because your device cannot mine the expensive currency, you are definitely reducing your profit. It is true that Bitcoin requires a device with high specifications, but calculate the value of Bitcoin today and see how much the difference will be.

• +3 1

I do not think that mining is profitable, from my experience I know tat it is a waste of time and effort. You have not clarified who you are going to mine , is it a site on line or could mining or you downloaded an application or you bought the devices but whatever is the case, it is better to invest your time and effort in trading and you will guarantee a good income especially if you have experience.

• +3 1

It does not depend on the appropriate currency for mining today, in fact the whole mining in general is no longer very profitable for ordinary people, in order for mining to be profitable you must have a mining farm, that is, you have to have many mining devices that work together to achieve the largest possible hash, in addition To generate a huge amount of electricity for these devices, either mining through a mobile phone or laptop or graphics card alone is not enough to make a real profit.

I think that don't going is doing really quite nowadays and it is most valuable currency to mine because there are a lot of them available

The search for the most profitable currency needs to be evaluated on a case-by-case basis. You can use the Mining Profit Calculator to estimate which currency is most profitable at a given time. Nowadays it is difficult to make a profit if you do not have a costly electricity bill.

On 10/12/2019 at 3:56 AM, spyaquino said:

That BITCOIN is the most valued currency we already know, but we know that its mining today requires cutting-edge equipment, as it is difficult to compete with so many ASICS in the market. But aside from the BTC, can anyone tell me what other currency is being profitable for mining with CPU and GPU, ie mining with a computer? I already tried some alternatives but ended up stopping at Nicehash, because I can still mine some satoshis, few but already some. If anyone has a more profitable tip I am grateful. My configuration I use for mining is an I5 3330 along with an AMD RX 470 asus mining 4gb. Hugs!!

These is a very good suggestion you made but actually most of these mining are not profitable but I will recommend you to do more research and find some profitable mining coins.

• +3 1

11 minutes ago, Shiya said:

Well I think every one will prefer to mine bitcoin or ethereum because the two are among the most valued coin on earth. I will prefer to mine bitcoin because of it price and value. @Al-mubin

@Shiya truly I wouldn't advise anyone to mine either of the two currencies because too many people mining and also the mining power will be too low and you will spend months mining without reasonable coins

There are certain cryptocurrencies that follow Bitcoin , wen it increases they follow it and increase too , some of these coins are Litecoin or LTC, and waves and XRp , and Ethereum. And I personally prefer to stick to these coins because their value is relatively stable so there is no fear of a sudden drop or severe loss.

Bitcoin is the most Mining Profit giving Currency in Crypto World. The miming of the Bitcoin has become one of the trending site for the today. If we want to make the money from the Bitcoin. Then we have to mine the Bitcoin on the Computers.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

My dear friend, as you know, the Bitcoin currency is a currency whose value is increasing day by day. So keeping this in mind, we should mine bitcoin . But now it is very difficult to mine  bitcoin You also need a very heavy machine to do a mining  which has become very expensive. Mining is difficult but not impossible 

• +2 1

On 10/19/2019 at 7:23 PM, WayOut said:

minergate

Sorry to be the 1 to tell you, but Miner Gate steals your hash rate. This has been proven a number of times. On Reddit, there are some topics talking about Miner Gate & the scam that it is. Then, their tech support stinks. Its been over a week now that Ive been trying to get some Monero out out my Miner gate account, that I had forgot about. They have frozen my account & dont reply to emails about how to reactivate my account. Or it takes them 4 or 5 days to answer me but with the wrong answer.

You also have now Nice Hash & Honey Miner to download to your computer. There are a bunch of different programs now to download & mine. For Win users there are more, less for the Mac Heads.

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

After my personal mining experience, the AMD RX- 580-8GB will earn you over $ 2.40 per day. AMD RX- 570-8GB will give you roughly the same amount of $ 2.30, it depends on the high and low of the mining coin.

Grin (GRIN) – Best for GPU mining

GRIN coin to mine

Grin is a relatively new cryptocurrency based on the MimbleWimble protocol, which ensures the privacy of transactions within the network.

Grin has unlimited coins, which is certainly attractive for miners. The complexity of mining changes dynamically in accordance with the hash of the network. The coin uses the so-called Cuckoo Cycle concept. On January 16, 2020, Grin met its second hardfork and introduced a new Cuckaroom-29 algorithm. The next hardfork is scheduled on 16th July 2020.

GRIN can be mined through three algorithms: CuckARood-29, CuckAToo-31, and Cuckaroom-29. Those miners who want to keep mining Grin via CuckARood-29 have to update their software.

The coin is traded on various crypto exchanges, including the famous Poloniex, HitBTC, Bittrex, OKEx, and KUCoin.

In fact, in any case, we should consider looking for the most profitable money. Use the mining income calculator to estimate the most profitable currency of all time. If you do not have cheap electricity bills, it is difficult to make profit these days.

In my own little understanding crypto currency is the most profitable currency to mine in the world today. Crypto currency is the most strongest currency now in the world. Crypto currency should be world wide accepted currency in the world because is it easy to trade. 

It's all about your situation and condition. If you are having a good computer and almost free of cost electricity then whatever currency you mind, will be profitable and will be worthy but make sure that you are having all of those facilities that I mentioned above

I'm not professional in the mining but I have learned about the mining from the Crypto talk. The Crypto talk has let me to learn all about the mining of Crypto currencies. The today best mining is the mining of the Bitcoin.

depend on the algo you using, at this point the Cuckatoo32 algo has the best return but the miners are expensive AND the big Q is, the coins you mine what value will/do they have, will it drop will it rise i dont know, a handfull coins can be mined now

Finding the most worthwhile coin without a doubt wishes to be assessed on a case-to-case basis. You can use a mining income calculator to estimate which coin is the most worthwhile at a sure time. Nowadays it is challenging to flip a earnings except you have genuinely inexpensive electrical energy prices though. 

At present condition the bitcoin has very profitable and beneficial mining coin in the world and also increasing its worth day by day. But in future more mining coins will be launched and have an very profitable worth like cryptocurrency and pi coins 

That’s why we should nit wasting our time at old one we should focus on new mining coins also

Thanks

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Знакомство с JustStake: Революция в заработке на криптовалюте с помощью мультичейн стейкинга ????** --- Всем привет! Я рад представить вам революционную возможность в мире криптовалют - JustStake ????. JustStake - это децентрализованное приложение для стейкинга на нескольких блокчейнах, которое полностью изменит ваш подход к заработку на криптоактивах. Вот почему это должно вас заинтересовать: - Ежедневные доходы и высокий APR: С JustStake ожидайте ежедневные доходы от 5% до 8.5% благодаря мультичейн стейкингу, а также привлекательный годовой процентный доход ????. - Доступно для всех: Забудьте о необходимости иметь 32 ETH для индивидуального стейкинга. С JustStake вы можете начать стейкинг всего с 0.01 ETH, объединяя ресурсы, что делает его доступным для большинства энтузиастов криптовалют ????. - Надежность и безопасность: Наши смарт-контракты проверены и обеспечивают надежный и безопасный способ заработка. Вы можете в любой момент выводить награды, что обеспечивает гибкость и надежность ????. - Расширение сетей блокчейнов: Мы не останавливаемся на Ethereum. JustStake скоро поддержит стейкинг на более чем 8 различных блокчейнах, максимизируя ваш потенциал заработка во всем спектре криптовалют ????. - Пуловой стейкинг на основе ИИ: Максимизируйте ваш APR, участвуя в пуловом стейкинге, который оптимизирован на основе ИИ для достижения наилучших результатов ????. - Прямое взаимодействие с сетью ETH: Ваш вклад напрямую взаимодействует с официальной сетью ETH, что обеспечивает высокий уровень безопасности за счет исключения участия третьих сторон ????️. - Справедливое распределение наград: 90% наград от стейкинга распределяются между инвесторами, остальные 10% направляются операторам узлов, разработчикам и маркетинговым командам для обеспечения роста и устойчивости платформы ????. - Захватывающая реферальная программа: Расскажите о нас и зарабатывайте! Вы получите 10% от суммы, внесенной вашим другом в пул JustStake. И самое приятное - ограничений на количество друзей, которых вы можете пригласить, нет ????! Мы стремимся к прозрачности и участию сообщества. Если у вас есть вопросы, предложения или вам нужны рекламные материалы, не стесняйтесь обращаться к нам в Telegram https://juststake.org/
    • Всем привет! Я рад представить вам революционную возможность в мире криптовалют - JustStake ????. JustStake - это децентрализованное приложение для стейкинга на нескольких блокчейнах, которое полностью изменит ваш подход к заработку на криптоактивах. Вот почему это должно вас заинтересовать: - Ежедневные доходы и высокий APR: С JustStake ожидайте ежедневные доходы от 5% до 8.5% благодаря мультичейн стейкингу, а также привлекательный годовой процентный доход ????. - Доступно для всех: Забудьте о необходимости иметь 32 ETH для индивидуального стейкинга. С JustStake вы можете начать стейкинг всего с 0.01 ETH, объединяя ресурсы, что делает его доступным для большинства энтузиастов криптовалют ????. - Надежность и безопасность: Наши смарт-контракты проверены и обеспечивают надежный и безопасный способ заработка. Вы можете в любой момент выводить награды, что обеспечивает гибкость и надежность ????. - Расширение сетей блокчейнов: Мы не останавливаемся на Ethereum. JustStake скоро поддержит стейкинг на более чем 8 различных блокчейнах, максимизируя ваш потенциал заработка во всем спектре криптовалют ????. - Пуловой стейкинг на основе ИИ: Максимизируйте ваш APR, участвуя в пуловом стейкинге, который оптимизирован на основе ИИ для достижения наилучших результатов ????. - Прямое взаимодействие с сетью ETH: Ваш вклад напрямую взаимодействует с официальной сетью ETH, что обеспечивает высокий уровень безопасности за счет исключения участия третьих сторон ????️. - Справедливое распределение наград: 90% наград от стейкинга распределяются между инвесторами, остальные 10% направляются операторам узлов, разработчикам и маркетинговым командам для обеспечения роста и устойчивости платформы ????. - Захватывающая реферальная программа: Расскажите о нас и зарабатывайте! Вы получите 10% от суммы, внесенной вашим другом в пул JustStake. И самое приятное - ограничений на количество друзей, которых вы можете пригласить, нет ????! Мы стремимся к прозрачности и участию сообщества. Если у вас есть вопросы, предложения или вам нужны рекламные материалы, не стесняйтесь обращаться к нам в Telegram https://juststake.org/
    • Доброго времени суток! Сегодня есть возможность обменять Usdt по самому выгодному курсу, минимальная сумма обмена от 100 usdt !   Самое время производить выгодный обмен у нас на сайте, оператор всегда на связи! Работаем для Вас 24/7 365 дней в году! Будем рады помочь Вам с обменом! Контакты для связи: Telegram: @pyatachokobmen E-mail: pyatachokobmen@mail.ru Сайт: https://pyatachok.pro/
    • Вы про соммех писали вроде, закрывается что ли. Биткоин чень много раз коррекцию делает. падать не хочет и после халвинга не знаем как будет. Помоэму цена биткоина и зависить от етф тоже. Шиба и доге очень сильно росли. Альты пока спокойнее вроде. Не верится что после халвинга серьезное изменение будет. 
    • Знакомство с JustStake: Революция в заработке на криптовалюте с помощью мультичейн стейкинга ????** --- Всем привет! Я рад представить вам революционную возможность в мире криптовалют - JustStake ????. JustStake - это децентрализованное приложение для стейкинга на нескольких блокчейнах, которое полностью изменит ваш подход к заработку на криптоактивах. Вот почему это должно вас заинтересовать: - **Ежедневные доходы и высокий APR**: С JustStake ожидайте ежедневные доходы от 5% до 8.5% благодаря мультичейн стейкингу, а также привлекательный годовой процентный доход ????. - **Доступно для всех**: Забудьте о необходимости иметь 32 ETH для индивидуального стейкинга. С JustStake вы можете начать стейкинг всего с 0.01 ETH, объединяя ресурсы, что делает его доступным для большинства энтузиастов криптовалют ????. - **Надежность и безопасность**: Наши смарт-контракты проверены и обеспечивают надежный и безопасный способ заработка. Вы можете в любой момент выводить награды, что обеспечивает гибкость и надежность ????. - **Расширение сетей блокчейнов**: Мы не останавливаемся на Ethereum. JustStake скоро поддержит стейкинг на более чем 8 различных блокчейнах, максимизируя ваш потенциал заработка во всем спектре криптовалют ????. - **Пуловой стейкинг на основе ИИ**: Максимизируйте ваш APR, участвуя в пуловом стейкинге, который оптимизирован на основе ИИ для достижения наилучших результатов ????. - **Прямое взаимодействие с сетью ETH**: Ваш вклад напрямую взаимодействует с официальной сетью ETH, что обеспечивает высокий уровень безопасности за счет исключения участия третьих сторон ????️. - **Справедливое распределение наград**: 90% наград от стейкинга распределяются между инвесторами, остальные 10% направляются операторам узлов, разработчикам и маркетинговым командам для обеспечения роста и устойчивости платформы ????. - **Захватывающая реферальная программа**: Расскажите о нас и зарабатывайте! Вы получите 10% от суммы, внесенной вашим другом в пул JustStake. И самое приятное - ограничений на количество друзей, которых вы можете пригласить, нет ????! Мы стремимся к прозрачности и участию сообщества. Если у вас есть вопросы, предложения или вам нужны рекламные материалы, не стесняйтесь обращаться к нам в Telegram
    • Новая Реферальная Программа     📢 Важное объявление! 📢   Мы рады сообщить о запуске новой реферальной программы, которая предоставляет вам уникальную возможность получать бонусы за привлечение новых пользователей!   Вы получаете 20% отчислений от всех платежей, совершенных вашими рефералами. У вас есть возможность самостоятельно распределить этот процент. Вы можете оставить себе весь процент или использовать его часть для предоставления постоянной скидки вашим рефералам.   Не пропустите шанс делиться выгодой с окружающими и вместе получать больше выгоды! Для получения доступа к реферальной системы, напишите в поддержку.   Присоединяйтесь к нашей реферальной программе сегодня и почувствуйте на себе всю мощь прокси бизнес-уровня!🚀💸   Сайт: KeyProxy.net Telegram: @KeyProxy
    • Missing exchange review, what should you do?    Sometimes it happens that the review you left was not activated by e-mail. Such reviews are not displayed in the monitor, then are automatically removed from the database after a day.    If you do not see the email in your inbox, then check your spam folder.   If you have any problems, always report to our support team — support@bestchange.com . We will definitely help you!  
    • Exme.io is a cryptocurrency exchange service that offers users a fast and secure way to exchange cryptocurrencies. Our exchange offers many features for users, including a wide selection of cryptocurrency pairs, fast transaction processing and 24/7 customer support.Exme.io was launched in 2018 as a p2p exchanger. Today we present to you a modified exchange service, where in addition to the fiat direction, you can make crypto exchanges in over 350 directions.What do we offer? Fast exchanges.Exchanges in 10-30 minutes.Complete anonymity.You do not need to register with us to make an exchange.Huge selection of cryptocurrency pairs.Select and exchange over 3,000 cryptocurrency pairs.Courses.Our courses are among the best on the cryptocurrency market.Cashback.The more you exchange, the more cashback you get!Convenience.Our interface is convenient and simple. Even a beginner in the cryptocurrency world can carry out the exchange.Currencies presented on our platform: BTC, ETH, USDT, XRP, XMR, DOGE, SOL, APT, OP, SHIBA and over 350 coins.In addition, we are constantly working to improve our platform to meet all the needs of our users. We understand that each user is unique, which is why we offer a personalized approach to each client to ensure that our service is right for them.We invite everyone to visit our exme.io platform to learn more about our cryptocurrency exchanger and start your first exchange today. We will be glad to see you on our platform and help you with any questions related to cryptocurrencies.Contacts:Website: exme.ioTelegram: @exme_ioMail: admin@exme.io
    • Дорогие, друзья! Мы партнеры мониторинга - Kurs.expert Приглашаем Всех клиентов обменивать свои активы у Финансовича! ________________________________________________________________________________________________ АКЦИЯ! Финансович платит 25$ за отзыв! Подробности тут...
    • Рады приветствовать Вас, уважаемые участники форума!   Мы рады сообщить о выпуске обновлённой версии дизайна нашего сайта! Мы постарались сделать его более современным и удобным для пользователей. Новый дизайн включает в себя улучшенную навигацию, обновленный раздел новостей, улучшенную систему обратной связи и многое другое.   Мы стремимся сделать наш сервис максимально удобным и полезным для наших пользователей, поэтому активно работаем над улучшением нашего сайта и его функциональности. Новый дизайн - это только один из шагов в данном направлении.   Контакты:Сайт обменника: obmenot.comTelegram: https://t.me/obmenot_exchangeVK: https://vk.com/obmenot