More than one comment on the same topic - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mansour Ayash

More than one comment on the same topic

Probably for a topic you will have only a single perspective I'm commenting on the same topic shows that you are confused with the topic so if topic gets deleted your comments also gets deleted

Hello my dear friend. I'm also agreed with your post. We should not post multiple comments in this forum as it will increase the number of spam posts in the forum and it's our responsibility to keep this forum full of useful posts. 

You can not do more than one comment in the same topic because you have to do one comment in one topic that is why you can not do the two comment in the same topic again and again it will be very harmful for you.

In my case i have done its a lot of time and found that if i commercial in a post many times then it was count but for this you can't comment in a same moment in same post it may not count. You must wait till the post not got a comment from another then you can comment again. It will count too.            

The forum has recently noticed that there are multiple posts and comments on the same topic.  But there are a lot of issues and divisions here.  Every day after joining the new members here they are getting information about the same topic.  But all the departments should focus on these issues.  To give ideas to newcomers.  To give everyone a good idea on those things through important tropics and comments.

Thats true, you have to post only one comment in one topic.. You can check the chat icon in every topic at the left side, if the icon is white that means you haven't comment in that topic but if the icon is black that means you have already comment on that topic.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

There is a reason why plateform prohibits us to comment more then one on a single topic , because suppose you have commented 10 comments in a single topic and all of your comment has been counted by the yobit plateform , but after few days that topic is deleted by the admin with that all your 10 comments also got deleted. Thats why sometime our number of deleted post seems higher in yobit coz alot of topic was deleted with our comments. Its not necessary that your comments were useless thats why yobit deleted the comments.

More than one comment on the same topic is a violation of forum rules, it will be deleted and you will not receive money, which is why it is important to pay attention.

once you have commented on a content then it will be automatically disappear from the timeline you not again getting the topic and one more thing I want to say that don't do the copy paste thing and one more thing before uploading any contact read the topic carefully understand then go for comment I am saying this because if you are comment are not up to the point then it will be deleted.

Thanks for your advice mate, I am new in this forum and I will follow your advice, I will never comment twice in one post. You are right dear friend.       

You're right mate, avoid doing some posting more than one in the same thread because if this, your post are getting deleted and you are getting mad for that, try to changed your attitude here to become good member.

Actually it's just fine if you commented on the same topic twice because sometimes there is some questions that some users are asking directly to you. so you can reply on those comments but too often. you can just do it for just once or twice a day. moderators are checking our comments so let's just be aware of that.

I think this is not the good idea you should not reply in same topic try to learn new things by discovering new topic nd exchange new ideas

Only the first comment will be counted, after that nothing will be calculated. You will only take 1000 Satoshi from yobit regardless of the number of comments

This is a good advice and also the person should not comment more than once on the post for fear that the two comments are similar and are deleted

On 2/27/2020 at 2:27 PM, Refathasan223 said:

Suggestions Do not make multiple comments on the same topic because if the topic is deleted, the comments contained in it will be deleted.

Thank alot for this information i will do better now .

I think we can do more then one comment on one post but for this we need to sold questions from any others members of the forum if you don't have any questions regarding that then don't done same again and again. 

Thank you for the advice as it will help us to be more efficient when typing comments and it will reduce the amount of spam on the forum as a whole.

Yes when I do same comment to an same post twice they didn't count the second comment and they didn't give u an payment and your time is east

yes its a good informative post for new commers. if we post more them one comment on a single and same post then only first comment will be paid rest subsequent comments will not be paid.

Yes i am agree with you. I think our comments should be on different posts so we don't suffer from high loss of comments. Thanks for sharing this one with us. 

I hunger to about that one time you note on a dispatch it will stretch up robotically what time your timeline disappears hence that put up will no longer be expected therefore don't fret and near are about cryptogram in the observations partition that you obtain to get the picture accordingly you are not permitted to comment.

Good thinking. If you want to add to your comment, just press edit and add. Do not make another comment.

Yes you can do that but it will not counted as your useful comments it will be merged as previous comments in your section