More than one comment on the same topic - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mansour Ayash

More than one comment on the same topic

Even think wise it doesn't go well to give two comment on a post. Apart from the risk mentioned above there will be diverse in comment, which means you solve no problem. Please let take note.

Sometimes you will have to, because for example you will creat a new topic or you replied to some topic and suddenly a member quoted you where he is asking you about something then you will answer him for sure while you can't know wether this topic is going to be deleted or not, I agree with you but sometimes it is depending on your current situation 

Good morning mate,It is ok to comment twice in a certain post or topic but do not make more than that because that will be considered as spamming.I suggest you put all of your opinions and ideas in a one post only.Its a pleasure working with you mate.

Exactly. Even if you have more comments on one topic, it'll only be counted as one because it's gonna be merged and you'll only have one payment for that.

11 hours ago, Mansour Ayash said:

Advice Do not make more than one comment on the same topic because if the topic is deleted, the comments on it will be deleted
So do not make more than one comment in order not to suffer from deleting a lot and make your comments on several topics

Lol, this only means that the topic is not discussable.  Topic is deleted because it does not give substance to the forum and best example is this one.   

If your topic is very informative and help the forum members growth then no matter how many reply you made on that topic, it will be safe from deletion as long as your reply is not  a spam.

MASTERCOIN

Claim the Free 1000 GHS.  Invest at your own Risk.

Yes i can see.. Thanks for share this topic. I see that same topic we can comment on same day or next day. I think there is no peoblem because they shared then we post. But i don't know so much about it      

I think having more than one comments in the same topic is okay as long as the other comment is different in the first one and still related to the topic.

15 hours ago, Mansour Ayash said:

Advice Do not make more than one comment on the same topic because if the topic is deleted, the comments on it will be deleted
So do not make more than one comment in order not to suffer from deleting a lot and make your comments on several topics

Yes you are right friend we don't have post comment more than one post and I always remember this thing but many new members don't have any idea what the post they have commented and they have make tha comments again same topic when we have commented any post that post message box show black and when we don't have comment any post that will be show white message box I hope my information is useful for new users 

That was called spamming but if she/he needs to reply its ok by the means of communicating and giving opinions,nor only one post on that particular thread will be paid.

1 hour ago, ayeshabhuiyan said:

i think there's no problem in multiple same topic replies, they will be counted in our cryptotalk account but not in the yobit.

i also think so but no one should make multiple reply in one topic as there is no need to give the same reply again again .

I think when you do some comment at same topic the first one will only register on Yobit and if you comment again then it will just merge.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

More than 1 comment in 1 topic is okay as long as you’re not spamming the forum you won’t encounter any problem with that good luck to you.

Thank you brother for such worthy advice. I heard that commenting twice or more on same post don't make count more that one. Whatever may be about it but you have advised us very well that if post will get deleted your comments will go waste. So better selecting right post and commenting once on single post will give us better result. Thank you.

16 hours ago, Basel098 said:

Hello my friend, those who have counted two comments on the same post there is a possibility to merge them in the form of one post if there can be no space in time I advise you not to repeat.

Yes, my friend, the post on which the comment is made twice must not be considered by the moderators in this forum or merging is considered one comment on this post. Thank you.

Its consider a Spam if you comment mutiple times in one topic.But if somebody quoted you then you can comment again in that topic but be reminded that you can only comment again it he person who quoted you is asking for question or asking for your opinion.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

That's correct, it will be deleted. But if you want to post more than 1 in the same topic it's okay you won't encounter any problem with that just make sure it's not the same posts you create before.

You are right but okay if we need to make comment then it is also that we need or want to make them it is not a big deal . but for sure it will make us feel bad one we wake up in the morning and see more than 5 comments fly away..

I think yes is possible always when the robot of this forum permit that, because some times if you post in short time your second comment will be added to your first post, I think the solution they need to close the old topic.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

It is against the rules to post on a comment more than once in order to earn for your cryptotalk campaign. It is okay to post on the same topic in a couple days time, however this comment needs to be new information and it need to be beneficial to the topic. This is okay maybe twice in a topic, but any more than that and your comment will be deleted. Try not to comment twice in any topic though. There are enough topics on this site for members to comment on.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I see in this forum so many new members comments 2are 3 times in same topic, but they don't no this comments not counted and deleted, so you post  really help this new members to know exact rule from this forum, and they can't do next time when they read this topic.

Well,  your advice is good but we can still post in topic that we already posted especially if someone quoted our post and asking some questions 

It is so true because aside from deleting it will waste of time and it never be counted so be knowledgeable enough in the rules and regulations of this platform 

On 2/26/2020 at 6:32 PM, Mansour Ayash said:

Yes.. You are absolutely correct..Thanks for your information dear. It's really a important things for us.   In you sharing  i got to know lot of things.thanks for being with us.  

Well if you are commenting many times in a post then its useless. Because its not going to be counted for your earnings also, you are not going to be paid gor it. If you want to tell many things you can do it in one comment only. As i know that there is no word limit in a comment. 

Comments will be deleted
So don't delete too many comments so as not to cause too many deletions. Make multiple comments on the same topic because if the topic is deleted, stick to it