More than one comment on the same topic - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mansour Ayash

More than one comment on the same topic

Advice Do not make more than one comment on the same topic because if the topic is deleted, the comments on it will be deleted
So do not make more than one comment in order not to suffer from deleting a lot and make your comments on several topics

Give me ❤

Doing one comment to a single postis more then enough i think. But if someone quote you and ask you a question, then you have to answer that very question and for this you could do more then once.

In this forum it is noticed that many posts have been made on the same topic.  You have to work to avoid these.  Because there are so many topics and categories here.  Everybody has to express their views every day in front of the newest people and tropics.  So that people can know something and learn from it. I refrain from doing the same thing over and over again. And I create awareness among the users.  We post very seriously.  It will benefit the newcomers. There will be forum and progress.

Yes , I also agree with you . If you comments more than one in same post , it's may be deleted . So we should check comments icon . If comments icon shows that half white and half black , it mains you don't comment in this post . 

Thats what happens , there are so many people who are sending comments in the same thread but the problem is , when there is a case of a thread being openned , then it most of the time its being deleted and that is making so many things very difficult to do so ., so many threads have been  deleted and so we revolve around the same position over and over 

This is called spam. If a user makes more than one response in one post, then this cannot be called spam. Essentially, the comment posted by the user on the topic of the post is normal. And when the user bears nonsense, then this will not lead to anything good. 

I think it is not right for us to comment more than one topic. I think that it violates the forum rules. So we must try to stay away from this work.

i think its sad that we are now at a point where we should not reply twice on the same topic in fear of being deleted and we losing count of payment posts...

Yes if you comment on a post twice it’ll will not be count by crypto. And you’ll not get any money for this.  Then you’ll have to post other one for previous one which you posted twice. I think it’s a boring work keep writing and keep writing..

I agree in one topic you can comment 1.and find another topic.or lost your own topic.And also you cannot get payment on your extra comment.

Mone commont in one topic it is out of rules in crypto. By this you get no benefit and it have a chance to band your crypto account and you should not get any bit coin for this. So Don't do this when you are under some rules 

It depends, if the post is useful and not spam then making multiple comments is fine as long as you don't spam, but if you feel the post in not useful then don't comment

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

I agree with you on these words and your advice is very great. I liked it, but if the supervisors will not delete the topic and want to comment on it in the coming days, make your comment within the rules and useful.

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Hey dear, thanks for your information, really informative post because most of the user facing deleting problem and point out good topic, yes comment twice in same topic will be deleted our comment. So we should avoid comment twice in one post.

2 hours ago, Mansour Ayash said:

Advice Do not make more than one comment on the same topic because if the topic is deleted, the comments on it will be deleted
So do not make more than one comment in order not to suffer from deleting a lot and make your comments on several topics

You can do one to two posts in every topic but nothing else. If you posted more than two comment is one certain topic, there is possibility your post will be deleted or worse they will give you warning point because they find you as a spammer.

You are right that we must not comment more than once because more than one comment is not counted on the topic and if the topic is deleted, our post will be deleted as well

I think it's not of that because about one topic we know more and more per day so so we can comment each and every point of a single topic but only by obeying the rules which is we need to comment only necessary and important post.

2 hours ago, SunilRaja said:

Yes i agree with you also if you make more than  one comment on same post than your second comment will not count by the yobit and you will not receive any payment for that.

Thank you for this information, next time i'm going to avoid that. 

And i hope other beginners also read this for them to avoid commenting twice or more. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

3 hours ago, Mansour Ayash said:

Thank you information friend. I just realized if the topic is deleted, our posts will also be deleted. means indeed as you say it's better to only make 1 post in each thread in this forum. unless it is really needed, for example we want to answer the questions of other members

i guess its okay to reply other users comment and answer them but dont share same subject more than one time or you will get warning point for spamming but as i said im not sure yobit and cryptotalk have telegram group you can ask admin.

Well it's even against the rules double comments can't be made on  same topic unless ur being  being qoute by somebody, so it's adviceable to comment once on a topic to avoid breaking the rules .

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

3 hours ago, Mansour Ayash said:

We, if you are really read the rules and regulations here in this forum, you will jot doing this thing, you are just able to posts one only at the time from each thread, you can just quote someone but replying to the one thread is not good.

Yes you right, and also you can’t get paid for this second comment, because the rules accept just one comment in one topic , so don’t do more than one comment.

More than one comment on any topic is not allowed by crypto forum rules and regulations only one comment count for all person if you are doing so may be you get warning points.

This work is allowed ! Why? If your post is useful and your comment is also helpful, there are no problems with you! so just work hard and do your best borther