Which one do you choose for long-term investment in bitcoin or gold? Give me the reason! - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Deborah Christine

Which one do you choose for long-term investment in bitcoin or gold? Give me the reason!

Which one would you choose for long-term investment? Bitcoin or Gold? 

Gold has existed for centuries and is still popular today throughout the world. Price movements were not as fluctuating as bitcoin.  So what is your choice?

• Useful or interesting 15
  • +1 11
  • +2 10
  • +3 5
  • +4 1
  • +5 6

Off course bitcoin as the one who might be investing is by thinking of getting good return on it which can't be expected from gold as it's mostly stable but case the case with bitcoin.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +2 3
  • +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

52 minutes ago, Deborah Christine said:

Gold has existed for centuries and is still popular today throughout the world. Price movements were not as fluctuating as bitcoin.  So what is your choice?

I will repeat your question will you invest in gold or share market index (bitcoin)?

It's the same criteria of bitcoin there are more projects developing one by one soon it will create a huge impact . So i will go with bitcoin rather than gold.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

i prefer bitcoin. it's easy, simple for us. about price, it's depend you as holder, want profit maximum, you can buy bitcoin and hold it for long term. but if you want small profit, or get profit return everyday, you can bought it when market down, takes the spot and wait for turn up back.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +4 4
  • +5 2

I'll choose btc over gold because gold's price is almost same during all the year and it's very stable but in other hand there is bitcoin, pumps and dumps that happen and you can use them to earn money if you know what you are doing

i choose bitoin because easily to store i wallet ratherthan gold ist not easy.. many badguys in surrounding interesing your gold in short very dangerous while bitcoin you can easily your riches and pretend low profile.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 2
  • +5 1

Gold prices will stay far to the Bitcoin and it can't be compared at all. If you want to invest in Gold, then do it why you are looking to invest in Bitcoin.

Gold has a stable price and buy back value at any stage, but Bitcoin price is too huge and may be in thousands of dollars.

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 2
  • +5 3

Just now, Deborah Christine said:

My selection is Gold and the reason for that selection is that Gold is more stable, authentic and in very affordable price and if the price move downwards then you can bear the loss but in BTC that's different. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

Bitcoin is not a viable investment for the long term.   The reason is that for a currency to be viable it needs to have no value.   Bitcoins are way over valued and people hold on to them instead of using them for financial transactions like they are intend.  In the long run the value of bitcoins will fall, that's the only way it will ever become a working currency.   Gold on the other hand is not really a currency anymore.  It's intrinsic value is way too high.  The other factor is that gold has a very low return on investment over the long run.  What gold does provide is a relatively stable store of value that runs counter to the cycle of fiat currencies.  So if you want to speculate, by bitcoins;if you want a stable store of value by gold.  Neither of them are viable long term investments.

• +1 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 5

i will prefer long term investment in the bitcoin as compared to gold, because gold price move slowly and bitcoin price move fast, we can easily double, triple, our investment in a very short time.

• +2 3
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Hard Worker 😎😎

Yes you are right but the benefits offered by bitcoin are far greater than gold. You can get rich quick in an instant because the price of bitcoin is usually very drastic. But for safety, gold is much safer.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 2

Gold is the best investment option in my opinion. Gold will never depreciate. What do you think is harder to mine gold or btc? I think gold is harder to mine and more expensive to mine. Gold has been known since the Inca Empire. And this is for many years. And now the gold continues to grow. Gold is not a piece of paper or even a crypto currency that you can't even hold in your hands

• +1 1
  • +3 2
  • +4 2
  • +5 2

3 hours ago, Cryptohash said:

I will repeat your question will you invest in gold or share market index (bitcoin)?

It's the same criteria of bitcoin there are more projects developing one by one soon it will create a huge impact . So i will go with bitcoin rather than gold.

In my opinion both of them are equally profitable, but the benefits of bitcoin are far greater than gold. Therefore I prefer both. In investing, I apply diversified investment. So if one of my investments has decreased I still have another investment reserve.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 3

I would stick with bitcoin in any time frame, as I dont see a reason for gold to increase price, and if you look at the history of btc and gold, btc has much more potential for big gains

not to mention the security of keeping gold is very low that already other users mentioned it

Of course, I choose Bitcoin because since 2011 I have started collecting Satoshi (BTC) little by little through the faucet sites. when prices go up, I sell part of my Bitcoin. So I have never bought Bitcoin and Altcoin with flat money, all Bitcoin is obtained for free. I love Bitcoin and never leave it.  While gold never gave me an advantage, my girlfriend made it into jewelry, not a long term investment.

• +1 1
  • +3 2
  • +4 2
  • +5 1

if you want a calm and secure investment, of course, the world-accepted gold is the most logical choice. as you say, gold is a tool that has existed for centuries, but bitcoin is the new and cheeky child of the financial market. you don't know what he's going to do, but the past period shows that bitcoin is the investment vehicle of the future. a large portion of the amount invested for the trust can be used as gold while the other portion is BTC. (my personal opinion is not investment advice.)

• +1 1
  • +3 3
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

for your donations;

BTC:  13b8EgwkK21Dn9qru26fgzsVaSpS8hEAuV

ETH:  0xa15E78Da25C54f5D809041dd9d43A346e8b14BC4

LTC:   MNCerYDp6yoTvjM7nC8wV5ua8x8ZBTWCzZ

I dont believe anyone in this forum holds gold lol, hold it to get 15% in 10 years? 

Lets be honest many of us have modest balances and id rather put that in high risk investment to get rich quick or lose it all trying.

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

5 minutes ago, Caporetto said:

I dont believe anyone in this forum holds gold lol, hold it to get 15% in 10 years? 

Lets be honest many of us have modest balances and id rather put that in high risk investment to get rich quick or lose it all trying.

In Turkey, gold is referred to as under-pillow money. so long-term calm and will not lose the investment tool. even if gold falls in the mud, people who think gold is gold don't look at it as a 10% gain in 15 years. either way, he thinks I'm lucrative. Yes, people who hope to get rich in the short term might consider investing in bitcoin, but if they don't know enough about cryptocurrencies, they are doomed to lose their investments, eventually falling into the hands of Ponzis, hoping to make a lot of money in a short time.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +5 2

for your donations;

BTC:  13b8EgwkK21Dn9qru26fgzsVaSpS8hEAuV

ETH:  0xa15E78Da25C54f5D809041dd9d43A346e8b14BC4

LTC:   MNCerYDp6yoTvjM7nC8wV5ua8x8ZBTWCzZ

i will choose both because they both are too much profitable and these both will go high in the future, gold movement is slow but not risky, bitcoin movement is very fast but it is little bit risky and will take too much time to go high.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Hard Worker 😎😎

On 10/12/2019 at 3:15 AM, Deborah Christine said:

You said it already. The price of gold is not as fluctuating as bitcoins and hence cannot give you the profits over years that Bitcoin would. So if you invest the same amount in both gold and Bitcoin since the time Bitcoin started, you would have made more from Bitcoin than Gold today.

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 3
  • +5 1

Earn free Ethereum every 1 Hour

https://free-ethereum.io/?referer=243721

Preferably, bitcoin must be better than gold as profit is easy to get and could only take a month to get ROI. Volatile and changes in real time should be the problem about bitcoin and a weakness to gold's fixed value but nonetheless bitcoin is better option for long term income. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

On 10/12/2019 at 8:15 AM, Deborah Christine said:

bitcoins current supply is increasing and going towards its max supply 21m. after reaching there, its price will touch the sky. so i will choose bitcoin for my long time investment.

• +1 3
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Bengali?

View this Topic

Short-term Investment vs. Long-Term Investment, Which is More Profitable? Investment is one of the activities and activities related to finance and economics that is generally carried out to benefit from financial activities carried out in the future. Gold forecast for 9 months will surge 1 million prgram, because Freeport has gone bankrupt.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

For me getting gold would be very difficult and risky to do, so I prefer to hold bitcoin, almost having the same amount of money I had in gold but in a virtual and much safer way to have.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1
  • +5 3