Will altcoin season is coming? - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Deborah Christine

Will altcoin season is coming?

We can't predict so easily about the future of altcoin as we have seen the rise in the demand of ethereum and huge investment are done in it so it is possible that in near future there can be a rise in the demand of altcoins and automatically the prices will rise.

altcoin is about to return. Altcoin is used by many people in trading  

If you look at today's cryptocurrency rates, you can say that the altcoin season has begun. During the day, the price of bitcoin increased by 6%. But almost all altcoins show greater growth. ETH - 15%, Monero-11%, EOS -12% ...

On 1/21/2020 at 7:13 PM, Heroshema said:

Yup .. its the future for Altcoin .. cuz after 100 year there's no Bitcoin so the Altcoin is the goal

Yes you are right the future is for altcoin to trade and collect it will be harder to collect the bitcoin in the future...

On 10/12/2019 at 8:06 AM, Deborah Christine said:

Look at current market movements where altcoin has fallen in price compared to 2017. Will altcoin die if bitcoin goes into bearish again or is this the time for the altcoin season to begin?

I think altcons are known as tokens which are created on other platforms under. Bitcoin and altcoins are opposite side. If bitcoin rise up alts going down. And if bitcoin go down we can see alts are pumping.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

I don't know that which season is the season of altcoin so please tell me that which season is of altcoin is coming........

During the day, the price of Bitcoin increased by%. However, almost all of the Velcoins show more growth. ETH - 15%, Monero-11%, EOS-12% ... If you look at today's cryptocurrency rates, you can say that the Bitcoin season has begun

On 1/25/2020 at 1:24 AM, Crypto555 said:

I think the altcoin season is coming because the prices have already started to go on all coins from the market. Hopefully a bull run is coming soon and the prices will go up

A bull run is very close and it should start soon. Because bitcoin is alresdy up over 10k and many altcoin prices had started to go up also so this is definitely a good sign for a bull run 

might be in 2020 alt season will come, right now are low odds of alt season, since all market is dead, it will return some opportunity to arrive to old position

Trading on ِAltcoin may be very good now, because the market has been between ups and downs, the past period has been very rough and many traders have incurred heavy losses.

Altcoin is good exchange where you you can buy BTC, Eth bch ... The special in this exchange the prices is very low  than others so he is good just in buy order

Well,  altcoins will not die. 

Altcoins who die only is those coins that don't have use here ij crypto world. And only survivors is reputable coins like ethereum and litecoin 

You'll want a well-balanced source of income that to invest in big butter Jesus started to become less popular
The software is sold any sort of accident an upturn
It's always such as chainsaw which usually many benefits simultaneously walls for looking down and up

altcoin season is coming, I believe that. when the price of bitcoin rises, the price of altcoin will also rise. I believe when halving arrives, bitcoin prices will skyrocket, and that will affect altcoin prices. This will make the altcoin season condition arrives. I am pretty sure that will happen in 2020-2021.

On 10/12/2019 at 3:06 AM, Deborah Christine said:

Look at current market movements where altcoin has fallen in price compared to 2017. Will altcoin die if bitcoin goes into bearish again or is this the time for the altcoin season to begin?

I think we all know the answer to this since the altcoins can't move or increase  without  bitcoins increasing in size the altcoins  will definitely  be in low peak since bitcoins is expressing a low peak market

Coins made exclusively to withdraw money from individuals will expire. There are many acceptable coins that cost 8-10 times the cost. This does not mean that they will die. Wheels BTC collects ethics, there is also great innovation and concern for different currencies. 

On 10/12/2019 at 7:06 AM, Deborah Christine said:

I think alt coin will never die as there are many people are holding alt coins it will definitely come back but it can never take place of bitcoin.

I don't think that the altcoin season is coming because I have heard that its price is decreasing day by day and it is lower as compared to 2017. if their management took some serious action to improve its value and they should provide some great feature and benefits to the buyers then I think altcoin can perform better and they should do some work on the marketing of their brand so that most of the people in the world should know the basic detail about it.

On 10/12/2019 at 5:06 AM, Deborah Christine said:

If bitcoin have a lower price altcoin w8ll die with him soon. You see btc go up they follow and the opposite when the dump happen

altcoin dump upcoming season. I agree with you, many users cryptocurrency wait. I think Bitcoin is the best and you have to invest in Bitcoin only.

Altcoin season means bitcoin season because all coins are ultimately linked to bitcon.So it's okay to call this the bull season directly, and if you ask me, this season is getting closer. 

I think since bitcoin is dominating right now, altcoin season is not yet coming i think well maybe after the halving of the bitcoin i think altcoins will gain some boost or pump. That is my opinion.

Altcoins season will occurs when bitcoin bull run start but those coins that have potential and use case only willl survive.  Because those shitcoins and other coins will totally die. 

There are allot of crypto currencies that have risen and fallen, athcoin is one of them, none can beat bitcoin, athcoin may rise again but not up as it was, I know when Asimi went down, we all hope it would rise, bit till now it hasn't. This is because buyers don't buy coins that has fallen in price.

I think altcoin season is just starting and it's gonna be great. Since Bitcoin's price is currently high people are looking for alternatives which has lower price. If Bitcoin goes up it is gonna drive up the altcoins' prices even higher.