Will altcoin season is coming? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Deborah Christine

Will altcoin season is coming?

Look at current market movements where altcoin has fallen in price compared to 2017. Will altcoin die if bitcoin goes into bearish again or is this the time for the altcoin season to begin?

• Useful or interesting 9
  • +1 6
  • +2 1
  • +3 2

Just now, Deborah Christine said:

Look at current market movements where altcoin has fallen in price compared to 2017. Will altcoin die if bitcoin goes into bearish again or is this the time for the altcoin season to begin?

Only few coins are so active most of the coin projects are dead.

Before you invest try to gain more knowledge about it. So many coins are going below 52 week low which is a bad sign.

So many good investors are to in loss by holding long time :).

• Useful or interesting 1

6 minutes ago, Deborah Christine said:

Altcoin session will happen if domination of bitcoin decrease but marketcap increase, you can see on coinmarketcap that bitcoin domination is above 60 percent, i think alt will recovery when bitcoin more stable

• Useful or interesting 1

9 minutes ago, phabulu said:

altcoins will not die, all crypto will fall more, don't worry, market is really bad right now, thefuture is bright ahead, but now is not a good time for cryptocurrencies

But many altcoin now delisted in good exchange and the price so low. Even their developer has gone and leave their project. Like NPXS delisted in binance and now the price is very very down. Many altcoin has dead. SCC, STQ, etc has dead. Even ethereum, which is a potential altcoin, is unable to survive.

1 hour ago, Deborah Christine said:

I don't believe so. Many investors got deeply burned by scam ICOs back in 2017. It's seems really difficult to gain back investor confidence again after what happened. The increasing bitcoin dominance rate has further been proving this consistently.

may be in the middle of 2020 alt season will come, in this year there are very low chances of alt season, because all market is dead, it will take some time to come back to old position.

Hard Worker 😎😎

Coins that are created just to draw people's money will definitely disappear. There are many good coins that are lost 10-15 times in price. This does not mean that they will perish. Whales accumulate not only btc, eth but also other coins with good technology and idea. For example, such a coin that xlm or ada cardano is unlikely to disappear and I think such coins are interesting for whales

2 hours ago, makikhan said:

ALT coin is a best crypto currency and this coin has best future and you want to make money then you invest in any realy money mean that you buy this coin first then wait for its movement and then you make money

Yup but not all of altcoin is the best crypto. Many altcoin is scam. Many developer of altcoin sell their coin and make the price drop then they leave their project. You must carefully, only a few altcoins are good and can survive in a market situation like this.

Since bitcoin dominance is rising the heights, I don't think altcoin season is coming soon. Maybe after the halving, altcoins will get a boost. Problems with altcoins is there are too many dead projects, at some point invester will stop investing. Most of us got burned buying altcoins.

• Useful or interesting 2

There is 2 season in alternative coins or in the whole crypto currency.

The bear season and the bull season! we are now in bear months and we are all hoping for the bulls to come.

I know and i do believe that it will change the market and bull season will come!

We have been waiting from a year for another new altcoin season to start again. We already have some experience, and when it comes, we will probably do the right thing. All other coins need a new season.

On 10/12/2019 at 5:06 AM, Deborah Christine said:

I'm waiting for the alt's coin season to come and I think it should be close now. ripple and doge coin is progressing in a mobility. I hope they will make the psychological start to fully activate the market and others will follow them.

I do not see any problem and nothing to worry about
This is a world of cryptocurrencies full of volatility and we have to exploit it

Life is great and enjoy it

I hope altcoin season coming soonest. I keep a lot of altcoin, i want to exchange it to Bitcoin and keep for long time. Trading is headache, holding for long time so no need to check it everyday.

21 minutes ago, cryptotalker said:

I'm waiting for the alt's coin season to come and I think it should be close now. ripple and doge coin is progressing in a mobility. I hope they will make the psychological start to fully activate the market and others will follow them.

But I think it's still long because now bitcoin has dropped dramatically again and all the coins are red. Altcoin season is unlikely to happen this year.

You must have a stable income from which to buy during a decline
It sells when there is a rise
It is like a chainsaw that benefits both sides in going up and down

THINK POSITIVE

i think it Altcoin season start now ! but due to Climate change it might show some ups and down and will not demonstrate you peak season !

Good Luck 

Thanks

• -1 1

I think yes 

If i'm a whale that owns a lot of bitcoins, and I feel price has topped or slowed, what do I do?  Create a buying panic in an altcoin where I can dictate upwards movement Then start dumping on all the people that comes later.

For whales altcoins use case is to make more Bitcoin nothing more

• +1 1

yes and i think we will see the same altseason of 2017 or more , we all waiting for the money to come and for that why we need to be patience.

• +2 1

we had an altseason between march and may for some alts but for now i think we have onee more bearish wave and bitcoin touch 6500 then altseason around January 2020

If bitcoin falls, I don't think the altcoins die, but there is a latent threat, and its name is Libra, the fear so intense that many countries have is because of the destabilization of their economy, now imagine the Altcoins? What are left for them?

• +2 1

no not yet alt season is not coming you will wait for long time with patience alt season will come no doubt but it will take time so fasten your seat belts it will come and you will get your rewards in every coin

Yes altcoin dump season is comming... more and more sh...altcoins will die, because developer will run out of money and with no volume you can say goodbye to them. 

• +2 1

I can guess the altcoin was for daily profit, not for long time process. And the altcoin was not good for your health to do long time process !! but don't worry Bitcoin price go up again in this December so you can do long time process with Bitcoin.