10.000 bitcoins for pizza - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kariuki

10.000 bitcoins for pizza

Can anyone remember the guy from Flroida who bought pizza worth 10,000 bitcoins, ten thousand of them and he ate them , wow, there is even an Anniversary to remember the order that he made, today the bitcoin itself that he bought with would be worth about 80Million dollars and still its going up, this pains me because the project am looking to work on is only about 3 Million dollars and it will benefit everybody that there is, am actually thinking what if this guy had other bitcoin stuffed some where , could he be another person who has a million bitcoins somewhere and we talk of this guy who bought the pizza, what of the guy who sold them , what happened to him, what did he do with the same.

Who doesn't know his story? Never knew that it was celebrated every year though. I guess he would probably celebrate by buying Papa John's pizzas(Lol). He seems to have moved forward positively.

Wow tags quite a huge amount of money, and yes I know that story and its clever right? Imagine a pizza that brought in the small amount of bitcoin at that time and if we will reflect it to the current then we how really bitcoin grows.

There are a lot of smart people who buy a lot of things at expensive costs, and who buys a lot of things, I think the guy who buys pizza for a lot of money, he must have spent a lot of dollars, because $ 10,000 is a lot of money in bitcoin, I think.  He did it for his good fortune.

In my opinion the history of pizza is a lie. Many stories about cryptocurrencies are fictional and fake. I don't know where that 10,000 bitcoin is right now. 

I didn't know this before, this is really unbelievable, this condition is not the only one, I heard too that in 2010, some singer made a party and they offered to him to get paid by bitcoin and with big quantities but she refused, but tell me how this pizza guy is feeling right now?? Especially when he remembers that he spend 100 million dollars in 2 pizzas 

I already heard about this person before. He bought one pizza with 10,000 bitcoin and is currently very expensive. But at that time he had so much bitcoin, he would have more bitcoin so that he would have become rich now.

If 10000 Bitcoin is traded for pizza, then of course there will be more coins to be earned for our earnings, we want Bitcoin to go a lot farther and increase our earnings faster, so we hope to get better payments in the future.  Stay and earn good money.

I am familiar and aware about this news about a guy bought pizza using his 10000 bitcoins, well way back then the price of bitcoin is really low that's why he just decided to use it for buying food, no one really have an idea about the price of bitcoin will rise. 

This is my first time where I hear about this information of 10.000 Bitcoins for Pizza! But if this story is happened when the Bitcoin price is lower, that means we dont surprise, but of course the seller of the Pizza today is the winner on this purchase.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

This pizza tale will remain legendary in the history and events of bitcoin and that amount would have been if it were kept to be a great fortune

THINK POSITIVE

oh i remember that story but it really hurts to even hear it again and again if i were him i would just kill myself how would i be living in my poor life when i had a chance to become a millioner and buys pizaa? 😄 come on that is really hard .

This is really shocking information! I think if I were the place of this person I would have bitterly hated the pizza! You have lost 10,000 Bitcoin for a pizza!!

This is an unfortunate thing for what happened to him, I think he is very disappointed now, but this is not his fault because he did not know that the price of bitcoin will reach those large levels.

On 2/26/2020 at 3:15 AM, Kariuki said:

Can anyone remember the guy from Flroida who bought pizza worth 10,000 bitcoins, ten thousand of them and he ate them , wow, there is even an Anniversary to remember the order that he made, today the bitcoin itself that he bought with would be worth about 80Million dollars and still its going up, this pains me because the project am looking to work on is only about 3 Million dollars and it will benefit everybody that there is, am actually thinking what if this guy had other bitcoin stuffed some where , could he be another person who has a million bitcoins somewhere and we talk of this guy who bought the pizza, what of the guy who sold them , what happened to him, what did he do with the same.

He had more bitcoins but from what I've read he had them all used for purchases. At these days they could mine thousands of BTC daily, using their CPU's alone. Although I hope that it was a damn good pizza as at the peak of Bitcoin's price in 2017 it would have been a 200 million USD pizza! I mean ok, I am always trying to not make a case for this but it is always sounds ridiculous. Still the guy is a decent person and I've seen an interview where he was actually sad for kicking his luck. At the time though lots of people were trading and selling Bitcoin at really low prices. There was a faucet that gave 5BTC on every hour or so (created by Gaving Andersen) and these were sold for like 1cent each by the users. Still looking at this thread, it is obvious that other members of the forum had in mind the potential of Bitcoin and the rise of it's price. This guy obviously didn't.

Here is the original post of Laszlo Hanyecz where he made his offer:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=137.0

Edited by BTC Future

an emblematic case that purchase, at that time it was easy to undermine bitcoin and in fact very few believed in the project. No one ever imagined that its price would one day be so high, but many would have saved a few btc.

Yes, I have read this story before. if it briefly evaluates the event, btc has moved from one place to another as there is no farsightedness. I wonder what happened to that person. If the same situation had happened to me, I would have saved some of my BTCs instead of spending them all.

Yes of course you can buy pizza easily if you have 10000 BTC, but when BTC is raising their prices they have many targets in the next two months if they reach 100 reach so we can easily eat to share knowledge about BTC.

It's true that I didn't have a foggist idea about this exceptional story.  Coherently, it was spent on pizza for the occasion, 10,000 BTC.  Today BTC costs $ 10,000, but imagine if it costs $ 10,000,000 for a Bitcoin in a few years, we will take the record and evaluate how many dollars we are now paying for a record.  It is simply the development of the market value of certain things, for example, the digital form of money.  However, the story is exceptionally interesting and I honestly didn't hear it, I didn't even have a foggit idea about the date.  How did my investigation open up that story right now?Let me know if anyone knows about it.

I think the person who paid 10000 bitcoins to eat pizza would be creator of btc or a big person who used it as a fun. Because that time btc was not famous and people were not interested in it. So only he could have this big amount of btc. 

Yes I readed this story many times a person buyed pizza for 10000 bitcoin very interesting story many more stories available of bitcoin one person buyed 40$ bitcoin and leaved now person is millionaire.

Edited by Soaib khan

10,000 bitcoins that a guy bought for a pizza, and where this guy who bought bitcoins is not clear. Nobody knows about this, what and where now these 10,000 bitcoins are. 

Well, I thought at first that the guy really brought the pizza with worth 10000 bitcoin but it has a different story and that is very interesting and amazing story.

Yeah. I heard that story from Tai Lopez. A man ordered 2 pizza in Florida and then he paid 10 BTC to the delivery guy.  If we calculate now that was the world's most expensive Pizza. 🤔🤔

That's to bad for that guy who bought a pizza with so much bitcoins that could have made him a billionaire today if he hold them and this demonstrates how important of holding is,let's learn something from this guy.