Which wallet is trusted? - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
NAFIS287

Which wallet is trusted?

I really need to know about wallet. 

Because I start online work and I need a trusted wallet for my money.

Help me guy's for finding a trusted wallet..

I really need your help...

• Useful or interesting 1

There are a lot of application for trading cryptocurrency. Blockchain wallet is one of the best wallet in the market. I love Blockchain. It is safe, trusted and secured. It is also faster in trading.also we cam use coinbase, yobit etc.This is a great wallet. It is one of the popular cryptocurrency wallet. It is used by all over the world. It is faster, trusted and secured. I just love it. I have been using is for a long time and I am fully surprised with it service and facilities.

The most popular and trusted wallets I know and using are blockchain and coinbase they are great why not try them out....

16 hours ago, NAFIS287 said:

I really need to know about wallet. 

Because I start online work and I need a trusted wallet for my money.

Help me guy's for finding a trusted wallet..

I really need your help...

There is a lot of trusted wallets. The real questions is: whar do you needs? For me, the best wallets are non-custodial wallets because they are anonymous and more sophisticated than other wallets. Some good examples are Atomic, Coinomi, Guarda, Trust, Magnum, Exodus, Enjin, Huobi (the wallet), Jaxx Liberty....

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

Now I am using three wallets and all of them are good, I will tell you my strategy, I use yobit wallet, and coinbase wallet, and coinpot wallet, all of them are good, the first one is for temporary holding, and the second because I use a site where I can buy gift cards and top up my phone with fees from coinbase, and the third one is coinpot wich is good because the fees there are so low, I am using it for more than 2 years 

coinbase wallet is the best crypto wallet in the market and most trusted wallet . the wallet is very much user friendly and anyone can store his crypto asset here easily.

For me Im Using  Abra Wallet to avoid Fees they offer there users No fees when sending your cryptocurrency to other wallet address they also support Refferal program when inviting other users.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

There is a lot of trusted wallet. The most trusted are "non-custodial" wallet because only you can access the funs, they are directly stored on the blockchain. They are decentralized and anonymous. Some good of them are/

- Atomic

- Guarda

- Coinomi

- Trust

- Jaxx Liberty

- Exodus

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

Blockchain best wallet easy to use personally i using blockchain wallet since 3 years naver face any problem safe and secured i recommend you to try blockchain wallet.

There are multiple crypto trusted wallets in the market. You can use everyone for your transaction and holding coins. I would prefer to use blockchain coinbase and trust wallet because their transaction fee is very low from other crypto wallets 

In my opinion coinbase wallet is very trusted wallet from other wallet. Coinbase wallet can safe my money. This wallet is very secure wallet. Coinbase wallet choice every user the most. Coinbase wallet is very reputed wallet.

If you are looking for wallets online try the blockchain wallet because it is the best for me,As for the outer wallets, try nano ledger , good luck bro 

There are many wallets that you can use for your funds. I would personally suggest making use of the blockchain and the bitpay wallets, however there are also wallets like exodus that you can use on your pc. I do not like exodus as you can't transfer finds if you swap devices. With the other two wallets you can.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I recommend you to use coinbase wallet . I used this wallet. This is very secure wallet.  You can also use blockchain wallet. Blockchain wallet is one of the best wallets for secure money. 

On 2/26/2020 at 2:15 AM, Crypto007 said:

The least safe wallet is leaving your coin on an exchange. Almost all the coin stolen or lost has been from an echange. Mt.Gox and QuadrigaCX come to mind here. And without putting on my conspiract tin foil hat, I believe more exchanges will be hacked in the future. So if you use an exchange, do your business and withdraw ASAP. Only leave your balance there long enough to do your business.

Than comes the software wallets on your cellphone or computer. They are safer than online ones. Some are safer than others. But I use the basic Bitcoin Lightning Wallet and Blue Wallet on my android. To make them as safe as possible, I also have an app called DataEye which can cut off onternet access to each of your apps. So DataEye only grants my wallets internet access when I enable it. And still I only leave a little bit of coin on these wallets to play around.

Than there is cold storage, or hardware wallets. But I can’t be bothered to pay 100$ for a Tresor. So I just install some sotfware wallet on a SD card. And I store that SD card in my gun safe. When I want access to those coins, I just swap my cell’s SD card with the cold storage one.

If you want to take security one step further, you could always get a VPN suscription on your phone. But it’s got to be a safe and reputabe one.

I’m sure you can get even safer than that. But this is enough for me. I would sleep well at night if I had a zillion dollars of coin on my SD card in my gun safe. Even if you steal my gun safe, you still need to find my password. For the cold storage SD card, I use BRD wallet for it’s simplicity and security features.

I can not trust any kind of the wallets as they can scam at every times!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In my opinion the Yobit wallet is the best. Because it is very safe and affordable. It allows you to invest and trade crypto currency very easily. From now on you have no fear of losing your crypto currency. Here you can boldly deposit your crypto currency. You can freely use this wallet.

There are so many safe wallet options for you, I think you should choose one of them because those are my most trusted wallets.
- coinbase wallet
- blockchain wallet
- trust wallet
- hardware wallets: keepkey, nano ledger ...

Trust wallet is the must trusted wallet if you are searching for the multicoins wallet which can be used even on the smartphones. Trust wallet becoming the first choice of the crypto traders around this world. There is the great security on the wallet.