Will ICOs be able to have market again? - Page 5 - ICO/IEO's - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
spyaquino

Will ICOs be able to have market again?

I don't think so, the existence of so many scam projects has offended ICO's reputation in the world. I think it's hard to gain investor confidence again.

The time of ICO has pass, many people have been scammed from ICO. I don't think ICO will rise again because so many people has loose interest and has a negative view about it. 

Apart from what you have just said, with so many scam ICOs I don't think the reputation of ICOs itself is at stake. So maybe ICOs will not be able to have market again.

I do not think ICO will be able to see market again, people do not want to lose their money they invest on ICO, people do not want to be scammed, which makes ICO not to be like before. People prefer IEO now which is better and reliable that ICO. 

ICOs are one of this cases... I think they were replaced by IEOs already... there are only a few scams and resistant ones still holding ICOsI COs main problem is to be very easy to scam, so people are finding ways to get the coin offerings some more credibility.

Times are changing and I think that simply doing an IEO will not work

On 10/12/2019 at 3:25 AM, spyaquino said:

Currently the crypto market is split with 66% BTC taking over and the remainder between tokens and altcoins. Well, I see that this has a big impact on the market value of tokens, including ICO's, and the value of altcoins. Smartcash for example, their value is stagnant and perhaps tends to fall, the ICO's have been experiencing turbulence, either because of the vast market of tokens, each day is created several tokens that through ICO's are put to proof. resistance in the market. Another reason may be the distrust behind the projects, the teams, we always have a back foot in investing in something new. Even with the variation of ICO, like the currencies that are launched directly in an exchange, very clear example we have LATOKEN that has a multitude of tokens launched directly in its platform. Well, I still believe in this market because as every enthusiast, and enthusiast of this market I hope that with time more and more good projects using this technology will appear. And what do you think, do ICO's still have their place in this gigantic market? Hugs!

@spyaquino Well, for any coins that are new and yet to be launched, ICO are the factors that are likely to change the fortune of newly formed coins. Since, Initial Coin offering(ICO) are more focused on promotions and sponsoring them with airdrops/bounties, this would help companies to sell or make people invest on their new coins, and make people believe that their investments will be more profitable if they invest in ICO. Since, ICO are launched with the motive of promotions and earnings from their newborn coins.

@spyaquino Many companies are issuing their tokens, and running their ICOs as a promotion for their brand new  tokens. Since with the increase of number of investors in ICO, many companies are faking their brand and sponsoring promotions with the intention of spamming and defrauding. And this has made ICO’s to be called scams by majority of peoples and even fear to invest in them just because of the increasing spams, no guarantee of having profit from their investment. So, in my opinion ICOs will not have such renowned market as they used to have before.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

At the moment, I believe that ICOs are no longer the trend, projects prefer to conduct IEOs on more reputable exchanges. Because investors can trust in the ability of the exchange to appraise projects and invest a lot in the project. Binance IEOs have been very successful.
Aside from Token-Sale, as you can see, the current market is DeFi 🙂

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day