Will ICOs be able to have market again? - Page 5 - ICO/IEO's - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
spyaquino

Will ICOs be able to have market again?

I do not think ICO will be able to see market again .so maybe ICOs will not be able to have market again .which makes ico not to be like before .times are changing and i think that simply doing an ieo will not work .

Ye I hope that these can be again able to get market and reputation m it is very useful and valuable. We accept that last year's have been very bad for it but in future it hoped good for these.

Nope bro ICO CURRENTLY FAILING NOW. many investor lost their crypto by trusting them even if they can rise up to everyonea wisher there will be something called a doubt .Some may trust some may don't.curently IOE REPLACING THEM.

An initial coin offering (ICO) is the cryptocurrency industry’s equivalent to an initial public offering (IPO). A company looking to raise money to create a new coin, app, or service launches an ICO as a way to raise funds.

An initial coin offering (ICO) is the cryptocurrency industry’s equivalent to an initial public offering (IPO). A company looking to raise money to create a new coin, app, or service launches an ICO as a way to raise funds.