Will ICOs be able to have market again? - Page 3 - ICO/IEO's - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
spyaquino

Will ICOs be able to have market again?

ICO platform right now is really abandon, probably because of its platform that have too many scams. but i think there are some ICO projects that are really success. ICO still have a chance to bring its reputation. theres still a chance for ICO to rise again. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

27 minutes ago, Kambal2000 said:

I don't think that ICO will be revive again, I think that it will be gone for good, but there were scammers out there trying to do ICO again, please be careful.

there are still some projects that do ICO. when in fact ICO no longer has a role in crypto. that's why I say that ICO is really dead and will not come back again and now we have a better system than that ICO.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

I think it is very difficult for ICO to get a big market because now ICO has been replaced by IEO which has a famous backup exchange.

• +1 2

I think ICOs are one of these cases... I think they are replaced by IEOs already... There are only a few scams and hold that are still holding ICOs.

• +1 1

22 hours ago, Принц said:

They will not be able to have market again, they are dead already

I like your simple sentences, but full of meaning and emphasis. Basically what you say is true with current reality. ICO will not find trust in investors.

• +1 1

Most of the people right now are avoiding ICO because ICO platform right now are being swarmed by scammers which is not really good, so investors go to IEO instead of ICO which is much more guaranteed.

The only one ICO that I participated was GRAM, on Liquid, the japanese exchange. Unfortunately she was canceled and my money was returned to me. I was sad because i am a big supporter of Telegram app and I trust this project. GRAM encounter the same issue as LIBRA.

• +1 2

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

20 minutes ago, arifin1 said:

Most certainly ICO immediately might be concerning her diminishing decisive moment, and yet, in my opinion, you may still find numerous ICO ventures which may be working at amazing. and yet, in my opinion, you will find even so chances for the purpose of ICO to enjoy ın a position to be in the economy ever again.

Calculated percent, then 95% I can say ICO has been able to find investors again. And 5% as you said, there are still a lot of projects that do ICO. And for success, it has few opportunities.

Well only time can tell when we can see the healthy ICO's.. it is really bad that most of ICO nowadays are scam that is why investors are not confident to invest in ICO they prefer to invest cryptos which is already listed in exchange.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

4 hours ago, hmind said:

I think it will be difficult to get the trust of the public regarding ICO.  Because the ICO image in the community is too big, it's a loss factor, so it won't be possible to boom like before.

Even that is too bad in the community. So there is no place for lag in the future ICO. Maybe we just need to wait for the new investment system after this IEO.

• +1 1

I really wish and want this to happen again. Because due to the decrease of ICO projects and a lot of failed one, bounty was not doing well since year ago. I'm hoping ICO will be popular just like how it used to be on 2017 and 2018. IEO is better, but it's also a bit dying down. Well, still profitable and have good ROI though

In my opinion if they ever make it to the market again good it's good but still many investors will doubt them because what happened in their past, now IEO replaces those who do great now. Past making investors Be traumatized.

My freind I dont think ICO can rise again, a lot of people being scammed and ICO right now have a negatife look because of so many ICO scammed.

, a lot of people being scammed ICO right now have a negative look because of so many ICO scammed. I dont think ICO can rise again Even Vitalik Butterin the founder on ethereum not trust in ICO anymore because its not have safe system to protect investor money. Yeah that's why leave that all new site members man  come and take alot of companies 

Cryptocurrencies and blockchain have become hot topics in the last couple of years. Whilst the two are often referred to in the same sentence and are clearly linked to each other, one should nevermistake one for the other. Blockchain is a type of distributed ledger technology that forms the backbone of the crypto-market. It is the technology behind the large variety of cryptocurrencies currently in circulation and ico

The ICO market is down 97% on a year-on-year basis, reportedly making $40 million so far in 2019. The initial coin offerings (ICO) market is down 97% on a year-on-year basis making $40 million so far in 2019, according to research by cryptocurrency exchange BitMEX released on May 

Every day the ICO always loses interest, which means they are far from the market. So it is difficult to expect them to return. But it is good for the market, so there are no more fraudulent projects present for investors.

Hi....

No one change with the presently ICO that still a considerable lot of them are phony ventures and it will have awful impact for the ICO market and I exceptionally question later on ICO will take a section from tremendous market so I need to says ICO future isn't exactly great.....

1 hour ago, Zaibi Zia said:

Hi....

No one change with the presently ICO that still a considerable lot of them are phony ventures and it will have awful impact for the ICO market and I exceptionally question later on ICO will take a section from tremendous market so I need to says ICO future isn't exactly great.....

Some ICO ARE great. Thy have been launching with the great projects. So you should take part some.

16 hours ago, kingofsay said:

Even the founder of Ethereum Vitalik Buterin no longer trusts the ICO because it has no investor protection system. But there are always lots of new projects, some good ones, some small ones. But in the case of symbols first offered in Echanges, things will be much more affordable.

Wow, that's new so the founder of ethereum himself who made his network opep for creating ICOs does not trust ICOs himself, the

Most likely they will be back, people have short memory, there were scam icos long before the huge bull market and people are only looking for fast gains. These undervalued icos/ieos/private sales right now that have been going on lately, can easily do 10x in the future making people saying once again "if i only would have bought during the ico". Making them profitable again. People don't really care if they are going to invest scams or not if they have their money 2x.

I can't believe why people invest in ICO. Like we all know as many new projects and ico is came in Crypto market but these all ico is fake. I would like to say that Crypto market moving due to big coins. So invest in big coins like bitcoin or others top coins.

On 11/9/2019 at 3:54 PM, AliceJun said:

Creating a YouTube channel and having an influential marketer will not produce results until there is a strong marketing strategy that replaces one that will use both. That's why many influential people plan the ICO promotion roadmap on YouTube. For example, many influential marketers released the first video explaining the use of coins or tokens in the real world, the problem that it will solve here and now. The following videos can then cover how the technology behind the project works, other details related to the token sale, etc.

Yes I agree with you, there are many people influenced buy marketers. 

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 10/11/2019 at 10:40 PM, spyaquino said:

Currently the crypto market is split with 66% BTC taking over and the remainder between tokens and altcoins. Well, I see that this has a big impact on the market value of tokens, including ICO's, and the value of altcoins. Smartcash for example, their value is stagnant and perhaps tends to fall, the ICO's have been experiencing turbulence, either because of the vast market of tokens, each day is created several tokens that through ICO's are put to proof. resistance in the market. Another reason may be the distrust behind the projects, the teams, we always have a back foot in investing in something new. Even with the variation of ICO, like the currencies that are launched directly in an exchange, very clear example we have LATOKEN that has a multitude of tokens launched directly in its platform. Well, I still believe in this market because as every enthusiast, and enthusiast of this market I hope that with time more and more good projects using this technology will appear. And what do you think, do ICO's still have their place in this gigantic market? Hugs!

Any ICO who fall never can go back and rise again it's confirmed and there is many example like that, that's why they dont have to fall the team must work hard on it, or they can turned to scam