Please respect the forum. - Page 9 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
babaji

Please respect the forum.

19 hours ago, Gomez12 said:

That is true friend,those countries are not following rules and this the reason why they are banned,in the forum respecting the rules and regulation it's obligation to us to follow as a member if we want to live long to achieve our dream,crypto make us one generation and give us opportunity to earn profit and improve our knowledge everyday to solve our financial problems.

This forum is really helping matters a lot especially during this pandemic period where we have less work  and that is why i insist we focus in terms of making good contributions towards creating helpful topics and posts which will enable us earn good reputation from other members of the forum because only by that you will be recognized as a good ambassador of the forum.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Rules are for a reason and violators should stop disrespecting the forum but instead try to be creative and help the forum and the tokens we earn to be more valuable. This is not happening with copy and paste nore with spam. I think that spammers took a lesson last time and now I have seen many new members that want to keep being active in the forum and it means that the forum won something.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

5 minutes ago, yonkii said:

Rules are for a reason and violators should stop disrespecting the forum but instead try to be creative and help the forum and the tokens we earn to be more valuable. This is not happening with copy and paste nore with spam. I think that spammers took a lesson last time and now I have seen many new members that want to keep being active in the forum and it means that the forum won something.

Right @yonkii the rules are a reason. Of we don't respect them or we violate them we will be sanctioned for that, is the same things happens in the real world, if we don't respect the law they arrest us. So please we should be responsible about our self this forum is a best source of income and knowledge. We should cooperate in improving it.

• +2 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

After a small storm that lasted for a few weeks the dlrs airdrop is over and the spammers left empty handed. I think it was a good lesson for them and they wasted their time trying to cheat an airdrop. Some were more honest and weren't spamming but they didn't read the rules and not understood that their comments in spam posts were getting also deleted. I tried to warn some of them but it was too many and I hope nobody left without knowing in the end what went wrong. I am also happy there are more people active now and I think these are the best that understood how to make it work.

• +3 1

It's true, we need to respect and value this forum because they only provide us with good things like knowledge and we still manage to make gains from it, we must do our best to maintain order in this forum

I think we should always have respect dor the forum, the admins, and the members. Respect is one of the things that is crucial and needed in order to succeed in the forum. As a member you should do your part and make sure that you give the best that you can in the forum.

You have to work here by thinking this is your forum and scammers have not place in this forum this is a gift for you and kindly work purely here your are getting money on this forum by sharing your knowldge this forum is respecting your knowledge then you also have to respect this forum you can respect it by working with honesty

On 9/5/2020 at 12:00 AM, Sasooo said:

Respect for the forum is fundamental to me
We all have to work hard to raise the level of the forum. You should report the spammers who are not providing us with something useful.
The Forum is a gift to us, please respect and preserve it

I agree with you, everyone of us are working here to achieve the rank we are in now, but those spammers who only copy paste the works of other should be remove here because they do not deserve to earn if they do not work hard for it. So we should report them if we se one. 

As matter of fact, it's a privilege for us being in this great and outstanding forum learning and sharing Crypto related information through interaction with one another and still receiving good amount of rewards. In view of this we are expected to pay nothing in return than goodness, ranging from posting constructive and quality information, contents and utmost respect to the existing protocols of the forum.

I agree with you that banning 5 countries was the punishment of the forum for them. In any case, we have to appreciate the forum and its campaigns, because most spammers are banned permanently.

On 8/2/2020 at 11:44 AM, gourav789 said:

banning countries from cryptotalk payment system is really a great design , becuase spamming is controlled after that . we must provide good content if we want to Stay here for long-time .

Well, this is just fair to us by banning dome countries in this forum because there's a lot of low quality posters needed to removed here for the sake of this forum, if you want your country will not included to the banned countries, you need to make quality post every time.

Well you are right mate.We newbies should respect this forum.Many of the newbies come and do copy-pastes.They disrespect this forum and they also got kicked out.And those who respect this forum.The forum respect them back as much as they do.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think we should always have respect for the forum,the admins and the members.I respect the forum because it gives me a lot of opportunities and advantages to earn some free money.we should obey rules and regulations of this forum.Everyone should be careful about this.

We must respect Cryptotalk for what it offers us, we need to help this forum with more members and also avoid spammers, and we do have to thank Cryptotalk for the opportunity

This great forum deserved a respect from its members because their is no  other platform which I know that you can learn teach and same time you earn money unless this forum.

It s mandatory for every member to respect the forum if really you want your account to be safe from banned. It is clear to us that crypto talk is a blessing to whoever is a member in this forum because you will hardly find a forum similar to crypto talk so we should size the opportunity by returning the best to them by adhering strictly to the rules guiding the forum and should post a well meaningful and quality post.

Yes mate I truly agree with you because the place where you work should duly be respected. Whether it's an office or a website. Website has recently blocked payments for 5 different countries because mostly they were spammers and low quality posters. So please don't copy paste the comments use your mind and share your views in as simple language as possible.

I agree with you that all forums should be respected. Because many people post very poorly here, the newcomers are greatly affected. We should always post good quality posts here. Everyone will benefit from it. And all members of the forum should be respected

Always I'm respecting this forum and I always believe work following the rules of Cryptotalk. I heard few weeks ago Cryptotalk banned 5 countries due to spamming. Due to this move users know how much this forum is strict about rules and regulations.

I agree with you since the forum has it's own rules and conditions that are regulated by the forum moderators in order to secure the forum from scammers and spammers so it's better to respect and complying with them without violating for a better future of Cryptotalk forum and other forum members.

On 3/3/2020 at 2:40 PM, Xee91 said:

We should all do that because we can get benefit from the forum and we shouldn't neglect it.

I completely agree with you.  Because we are making a huge amount of money from this forum.  And I can learn a lot about cryptocurry exchange and gain a better understanding.  Which is really getting a lot better for us.  And so we should respect this forum.

On 3/12/2020 at 4:42 PM, Mcd0d0 said:

Exactly, this forum give us an opportunity to get some money just by posting some thoughts and information about cryptocurrency and by giving a feedback for them is being an good member here just to give them respect.

This is the best solution did by administrator of cryptotalk. Here most are the members are doing scam. That will make problem to everyone.

Now do some extra steps towards the hard working members. Who did the work carefully.

Members in the forum should keep in mind the purpose of the forum aims and respect the forum rules and stay away from any violation of the forum rules like other countries that are banned from the forum.