Please respect the forum. - Page 8 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
babaji

Please respect the forum.

53 minutes ago, ramsar said:

Sí, debemos tratar con firmeza y seriedad a quienes así trabajan en plagio, spam y robo de contenidos y temas ajenos.
Esto no es bueno, y esto básicamente demuestra que la persona no se respeta a sí misma ni a los demás. Por eso, como dije, es necesario tratarlos con seriedad y lo mejor era advertirles. El foro y que es confiable y su afiliación con el foro es evidencia de que es de la comunidad de criptomonedas y de la comunidad de la plataforma yobit.

It is very important that there is respect in the forum without it, the essence of the forum is lost, I believe that it is a fundamental basis for progressing both in the forum and personally, yobit made me aware of this excellent platform to obtain good benefits, today I can to say that thanks to the yobit team I have found a good place to express what I have learned over the years about bitcoin and about the new future of electronic and decentralized money that has overturned all world markets with new expectations for futures

I agree that the comments and new topics that are created every day should be respected in this forum to help each other achieve the goals that each of us have to obtain the tokens that we were promised

• +1 1

This decision indicates that the administrators are working hard. Creating a better way to develop crypto. For this we have some responsibilities like we have to create quality content. We have to give more to this forum.

All of the spam and plagiarism posts will be deleted and many of these will be banned, I hope that new members will become better than that and will not feel treated unfairly when they spam the forum like that. If you only read what the rules of the forum say you will make none of these mistakes.

• +3 1

Yes respect the forum is important. I joined at a time when I understand there was not much of this. I tried to be civil and didn't confront these spammers because I was new and did not know what was happening. But I am better now and I will not allow spam either.

• Useful or interesting 1

Respecting the forum rules is fundamental and necessary to develop the business and access more useful information in terms of quality and I hope all members read the rules before starting

I think this is a good move which was made by the admins, but I think this decision was bad for some good members too, it is true that 95% of these members were scammers, but I am sure that there is few of them who were working hard but unfortunately this decision was for them all,The forum has to work properly.

Every job has to be respected, because you are earning from here because no job is small so the forum has to be respected as well.

It is a pity that some nations cannot participate in this project due to the mistakes of others, but it was surely a necessary measure, you have to respect the rules and many surely do not even read them, they believe they can cheat and get away from the matter.

I hope that your message will reform some people because it is true that by offering a reward for publication I have ideas it is easy to plagiarize some content on websites, but friends making an interpretation of what you research for your article is not difficult, try it and it will be more beneficial to you because it will nourish and strengthen your intellect.

Well the banning was probably due to spamming. But there might have been people who were putting up with great content they would have been disssapointed by this .The people who were putting a lot of scams and huge number of unwanted content could have been the reason for this. But the forum will have certain objectives which they have to carry out so it's totally thier decision.

• +2 1

Yes, of course we should respect this forum because we can post well here and we can learn from this post. This is the main thing for most of our users.  Another thing is that we can make money from here so we have to respect this forum. Thank you very much friend.

Yes, this is a good method to remove unwanted posts from this forum. Being a member of this forum, we are responsible for making quality content. They banned those countries because, they were not properly following the rules and regulations of this platform. So let us dont make such a situation again in future. We shouldn't break any rules, these rules are for the betterment and well-being of thia forum and its users. 

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Precious words you expressed dear. I have told many times to stop spamming, plagiarism etc and show your full efforts to grow the platform and invite more and more friends here that they also get some good profit, but i dont understand why everyone work here just for payment and never show their full concern and efforts toward this community. It is free thats why we have no responsibilty and no tention, if it was not free then every member automatically perform their best to complete all tasks.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

This is a really informative and advice in post to all the users. crypto talk is providing us with so much of opportunities by providing knowledge regarding cryptocurrency is so that we would excel in our investments. In addition to this we are also able to lots of btc which is a real blessing for all the users. hence it is high time that the user's respect the rules and regulations of this platform and avoid plagiarism of any manner.

This decision indicates that the moderators are working hard and that they want to develop the forum to become better and that we must work better and do more to improve the quality of our posts.

• +1 1

This is true, my friend, the forum provides us with a lot of important information and profits, so we must respect it and stay away from randomness and report the owners of spam to keep this forum clean and lively

• +1 2
  • +2 1

It is good that tbey are paying to the users but banning some countries was the hard decission  which the forum took, even it was disappointing for the residents  of these countries, but that was necessary evil.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Being part of this forum is a big blessing to all of us because only in this forum you can earn for making posts and you can also learn more about Cryptocurrency and it related activities since that is the case then i suggest we focus in terms of giving the best of our knowledge towards creating helpful topics and making useful quality posts in any section we visit in the forum so that the administration will be happy just the way they make us and by that we shall also have more opportunities to earn in the future because the forum has a bright future ahead.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It is hard to do but we need to be more useful to the forum because if the forum removes  any of us it would be no  big deal for it but It will be for the person who is been removed. So follow the rules and contribute to the forum.

Agreed. But we cannot really expect this from a lot members here in the forum because most of members here are just in the forum for the payment campaign that is on going here right now. But we could always report those who are spamming and those who do not respect the forum.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It obvious to everyone in the forum, the numbers of countries denied from payments for participation in pay per post making campaign. This is in the best interest to curtailed high rate spamming, paraphrasing and useless post activities in the forum. And today the action taken by moderators had yield positive outcome, seeing the forum is progressing now having enough constructive, valuable and beneficial post.

• +2 1

I give my full respect to the forum and it's laws and I think I will be a member that will offer a lot. I am not here to create problems but to begin my quest in the crypto uknown and have the best of intentions for it.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.