Please respect the forum. - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
babaji

Please respect the forum.

The update is now the talk in the forum which only means that this forum rules and guidelines were not a joke and this is what happens now to those who were really rampant in spamming.

• Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 5
  • +2 4
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

This decision indicates that the moderators are working hard and that they want to develop the forum to become better and that we must work better and do more to improve the quality of our posts.

You are right there bro cryptotalk is like a gift to us and we need it to be there for us more than it needs us therefore its very important to always obey the rules of the forum a big thanks to cryptotalk and all users who are contributing to the knowledge of this forum thanks.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 4

I think this is a good move which was made by the admins, but I think this decision was bad for some good members too, it is true that 95% of these members were scammers, but I am sure that there is few of them who were working hard but unfortunately this decision was for them all

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 5
  • +2 5
  • +3 1
  • +4 3
  • +5 2

This is a very inspiring post which will encourage people to stop spamming in this group as it may get their whole country banned which will not be a good thing because their friends will not enjoy the wonderful benefits that this platform has to offer.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 2
  • +5 1

People who are working and earning here should know the rules from the start of their work. We, the members here must be keep this community to become more effective for the sake of our next generation members who wants to work here in the near future. 

• +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +4 2

I'm totally agree with brother any body in this forum must respect the rules and then respect the forum , in all my surfing in this forum I have seen a lot of copy past and no mean post and comment so we all need to be careful and give a good idea about our country  

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 3
  • +5 1

Its really knowledgable post for every one who wants learn and earn in this forum,because you see the decision go admin they can't banned any spammer they banned directly countries, but i think this good step and bad step also, because they block spammers its good not banned any county, because this countries so many good members also banned, and they can't do any spam, so now our responsobilty to avoid this spam and forum clean

• +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 3

This is true. All members of non-oppressed countries must respect the rules of the forum and adhere to them and make all posts valuable and useful so that no other country will condone the ban of the forum and the campaign.

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

When I fully go along with people mainly because I am doing a ton of money with this community which enables it to likewise study lots in relation to cryptocurrency. That's why all people really should esteem that community. You may earn cash.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +5 4

17 hours ago, babaji said:

By now everyone must have got the news, that members from 5 countries are disabled from payment. I have always said this, please do not spam because it is very hard for a forum to pay for plagiarism.I myself must have reported 10 such posters, who just copied and pasted. How can a forum pay for plagiarism. They have to pay the original poster and those who have copied and pasted the same stuff again and again. Special Salute goes to @epidemia,. 

Cryptotalk gives a fantastic option to everyone to come and build a career in crypto, by posting, and at the same time learning. It doesn't matter if you are new or old, you can use this as a stepping stone, but what most did was to use for their own personal gains. They are destroying such a wonderful platform. 

Now I request all the members of the other countries which are not banned, to please respect the forum. CryptoTalk is like a gift to us, don't misuse it, don't spam. We need CryptoTalk more than CryptoTalk needs us. Please understand this gift, and work for the betterment of CryptoTalk and report those who spam or plagiarise in this forum.

This forum is YOURS, TREAT IT LIKE ONE.

Thanking The CryptoTalk team and all the respected Posters. 

You say wonderfully about this forum, we have to respect the forum and it's really gift for us to this forum. Everyone can earn this forum but they have to follow the forum but if any one spam this forum they will be banned in this forum. We should respect all poster of this forum. 

• +1 2
  • +2 3
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

This was one of the best move by the admins in this forum so that we will not see random comments or post that are actually useless,yes! I am not really good in english but i really tried my best to make a helpfull comments

• +1 1
  • +3 3

in this decision I believe many of us users that not ban from earning in this forum will be more careful not to make spam or copy paste post/comments. it was nice to see a healthy conversation and topic in cryptotalk. just sad for those 5 country that not all are spammer. lets not abuse this site cheers... 

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +4 2
  • +5 1

Yes my friend I’m agree with you totally. We should all must have to respect the forum. Because it’s a section of getting learned but many disrespects by creating violence here with copying others post. So as a member it’s our main duty to respect the rules of this forum.

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +4 2
  • +5 1

Of course, we will work in this forum with respect.  I will do postal and commentary work.  One of the very easy ways to earn here is the cryptotech forum. There are many rules of the forum that must be followed.  And there are many senior members.  Work with respect to them.  Have to do.

• +1 4
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Hello there my friend. You are absolutely right i have seen this announcement too. As its highlighted on the page everywhere. Although i did read All the rules of this forum. So i hope to have a good time here. 

Yes this makes members of the Force more curious and caring brother any organization in this forum I must respect the rules and then respect the forum we should report to their brother and good administrator. Thank You. Happy Posting.

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +2 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

This choice demonstrates that the mediators are trying sincerely and that they need to build up the discussion to turn out to be better and that we should work better and accomplish more to improve the nature of our posts.

Each one should regard the cryptographic money site and the keep up the standards and guideline of digital currency site.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

18 hours ago, Migo said:

I think this is a good move which was made by the admins, but I think this decision was bad for some good members too, it is true that 95% of these members were scammers, but I am sure that there is few of them who were working hard but unfortunately this decision was for them all

This step was good iniciate from forum but the good members of those countries also siffer the same fate because of these spammers.They are in the 5% genunie and hard working peoples.These  people can be easily distinguish from those spammers and can be added again in campaign.These is in the mods hand.They have to consider some thoughts for them they are not the routten apples.They have have not to be punished.

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 2

20 hours ago, babaji said:

By now everyone must have got the news, that members from 5 countries are disabled from payment. I have always said this, please do not spam because it is very hard for a forum to pay for plagiarism.I myself must have reported 10 such posters, who just copied and pasted. How can a forum pay for plagiarism. They have to pay the original poster and those who have copied and pasted the same stuff again and again. Special Salute goes to @epidemia,. 

Cryptotalk gives a fantastic option to everyone to come and build a career in crypto, by posting, and at the same time learning. It doesn't matter if you are new or old, you can use this as a stepping stone, but what most did was to use for their own personal gains. They are destroying such a wonderful platform. 

Now I request all the members of the other countries which are not banned, to please respect the forum. CryptoTalk is like a gift to us, don't misuse it, don't spam. We need CryptoTalk more than CryptoTalk needs us. Please understand this gift, and work for the betterment of CryptoTalk and report those who spam or plagiarise in this forum.

This forum is YOURS, TREAT IT LIKE ONE.

Thanking The CryptoTalk team and all the respected Posters. 

That is a good punishment for those countries because if they cant help the forum to become better then they dont deserve to be in this forum, they were all stick lucky because admin did not ban their country yet from entering this forum.

• +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Well I know that they banned those country for spamming and breaking some rules of this forum which is good but It make me sad that some users who are doing there best just got themselves banned for doing nothing because of other people mistakes I know some users are being greedy and this problem is the fruit of that mistake.

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 2

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

Yes cryptotalk banned 5 countries because most of spam posts coming from banned country so reamining countries don't spam posts helpful or informative contents follow all rules.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 3
  • +5 1

I always report spam or plagiarism when i see it while scrolling, nothing i hate more than people stealing others hard work, i respect the admins for the decision as it can be really hard to clean this many spammers by hand

• +1 1
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png