Mining good or bad idea - Page 5 - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sakkievt

Mining good or bad idea

Cloudmining these days is not a good idea I tried 3 cloudmining sites alewady.and its not profitable.i did not able to get my ROI.bitcoin mining difficulty increase everyday and it affects output per day.but on mining you have to pay for the company fee everyday.which makes it unprofitable.whether big or small output on that day you have to pay for fees no exemption.

• +2 1

Well i think mining is good idea  you can mine the coins like electroneum mining app,etc  after getting coins you can pass though exchange and convert it into money if needed 

• +4 1

On 1/9/2020 at 11:45 AM, Alis said:

I want to agree with your comments because I think  most people used good mining site and most peoples used trusted and safety mining site so I think mining is good so most people used mining

It's not easy that way mining is very difecult right now as you think , if you mine in some cloud mining website it's hard to fin a good one who don't stole your money without any payment. Abd you mine by your self on computer or phone it's also hard to get some profit

• +1 1

I think if you can do mining on a real site then that is definitely good for you because you can make money from here but if it is not on the real site then it is harmful to you because they will not pay you.

• +2 1

I think mining is the good idea.You can make more money with mining.In mining you don't need to invest money on this.You can earn totally free

• +4 1

The network would be attacked and unreliable without Bitcoin miners. Miners play a role in protecting the network and processing every Bitcoin transaction. Miners do this by solving a computer problem that allows blocks of transactions to be clustered together.

• +2 1

If you have the means and equipment to mine coins go for it. Its a fun and good learning experience. But if you just starting now better forgot about it since most project that is being launch today is either a ETH token or a masternodecoin without any POW.

• +2 1

spacer.png

My opinion is that mining in phone i think bad idea becouse i have mined in phone a1 month and get paided for that only 5 bytecoin it is equal to 0.1 dollars us

• +2 1

If you are going to go mining, don't use a sketchy mining website that tries to do it in the cloud. Get some mining hardware, and I guess a garage to keep the noise out, and point it at a mining pool.

• +1 1

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

Mobile mining? This is an obsolete device mate. Mining is for expert and has a lot of resources to have ROI and profit. Your phone will explode. Just buy it on the exchange.

• +2 1

Now a days mining is not a profitable idea.because the mining hardware price is too high and the electricity bill is also high. For these reasons mining is not a good idea.

• +2 1

Its a good idea when you are earning to that

But if not this is not a good idea too.aa mining uses time and electricity also sometimes you need alot of gadgets Pc to make good income

• +2 1

On 10/4/2019 at 2:58 AM, Sakkievt said:

Should i mine mobile and is it worth it?many sites claim you can mine but is it worth taking the risk and effort?

It will always depend on How you see it mining for the people who have knowledge about it, and not to lose any money, mining is some how profitable.

On 10/4/2019 at 2:58 AM, Sakkievt said:

Should i mine mobile and is it worth it?many sites claim you can mine but is it worth taking the risk and effort?

No and No, don't risk the health of your mobile phone just to mine a few coins per day its not worth it.

spacer.png

Mining without using the proper devices is ill-advised as mining puts a lot of stress on the device during the mining process, this may lead to your devices breaking. You need to invest in ASIC before even considering to mine otherwise the electricity bills you incur and hardware you need to buy will not pay for themselves.

I've been using Genesis mining for the past two years but looking backward it would have been more profitable if I just invested the money in Bitcoin rather that investing it in mining. in my perception mining is only for the big investors that have access to cheap or free energy.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

mining from pc, phone, laptop, are no more profitable is only a waste of electricity and so a waste of money.

if you are luck to you can mine a crypto worth 0$ and hope that will reach a good price sometime

You cannot generalized the answer to this question. put it in this way. if no one will mine, no one will process the transaction and network will not exist, on the other hand if all people will mine, the network will become more secure but less income since the difficulty will balloon.

higher prestige connected with frequent distinction for hard work, belonging to separate and closed group of people with own tradition and specialized knowledge and much higer influence on politicians due their organisation, determination and strong pressure.

On 4/10/2019 at 01.58, Sakkievt said:

Haruskah saya menambang seluler dan apakah itu layak? Banyak situs mengklaim Anda dapat menambang tetapi layak mengambil risiko dan upaya?

Mining is a good idea breaking blocks helps blockchain to transact. For mobile mining is not recommended because it can damage your device, very little income and unprofitable. The tools currently recommended by ASIC Miner or you assemble GPU RIG help mine crypto (Unless you buy hardware from a site in their data center for cloud mining that has no effect on your cell phone, stay away from sites that offer low prices with high income that's wrong 1 fraud!) some of their sites offer mobile mining platforms to offer cloud mining investment.

Mining now is the bad idea if you still on trying process. If you already have experience in mining i sure will profitable. Mining need high cost hardware and need some maintenance. Don't think you only run your phone 24 hours without shutdown. I sure your phone life will short than ever, but your reward will very little. Because phone is not created for mining.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

there is nothing like mining is bad or good but mining the  bitcoin and other crypto currency is a way challenging now at days and it is quite costly to mine the bitcoin and other cryptocurrency because they are charging more electricity these days which is expensive.