Mining good or bad idea - Page 14 - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sakkievt

Mining good or bad idea

Mining is a good idea if you have access to cheap electricity; mobile mining or CPU mining are not profitable, asic mining and GPU mining can be, but don't expect it to be that simple; in my experience as a miner I threw a lot of money and wrong investments before figuring out how to move. If you need some advice, quote the message

• +2 1

Mobile mining is bad.Home mining is very costly. I bought light miner yobit virtual mining.The Minex token's price is really worth a look as it is supported and will likely continue to rise.This is good option as a long term my investment especially for me.

https://yobit.net/?bonus=qPGse

• +1 1

On 10/15/2020 at 2:55 PM, farouk0906 said:

Mining is a good business and making money without work and effort, especially through investment.

You are right that mining could be profitable but saying making money through mining without effort is wrong, you will have to work to set up a mining right and also work to maintain the mining. mining required someone to work. But, it is profitable. 

When people are mining, how can it be a bad idea, to me it is a gold idea that people can make profit from, especially when someone is mining bitcoin. Getting miners with powerful powers for mining will greatly help to mine bitcoin which will be mostly profitable to mine. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Its rate has increased to such a level that it is a very promising idea for everyone and it will increase further and it will be better to use these with the help of these applications where you can earn more and not risk less

• +2 1

I dont think thats a very good idea but the truth is we need to identify a good mining strategy because we are always to be sure to make sure that we are making and we are able to really define the right idea that we are able to follow up the greatest strategies we have today

• +3 1

@Irungu I dont think so but mining today is a business one is to be very careful while trying to get into it, so we need to work as hard and make sure that we are able to follow strategies that work and sometimes mining is that difficult so we need to make sure that even if we are getting ourselves into mining that it does break even to the investments we have put in

• +1 1
  • +4 1

No, you shouldn't mine using your mobile phones because mobile phone doesn't have enough processing power and it will only wear your phone down. But there are some coins that you can actually mine that doesn't require any processing power like Pi Network coin. To mine that coin, you only need to reactivate the process everyday.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

To earn crypto currency you have to mining. I think this is good. You gether your coin to earn money by hard working. When you convert these coin to money you have to mining. So its profitable and very good. Thank you.

Mining phone is not only not profitable, it also quickly damage Your phone. This will only contribute to the fact that You will replace your phone ahead of schedule. However, if you do not mind the phone and the money you can try to play the game " how to quickly destroy the phone."

On 10/3/2019 at 2:58 PM, Sakkievt said:

Should i mine mobile and is it worth it?many sites claim you can mine but is it worth taking the risk and effort?

Hello friend, I really do not recommend it and if it is with the mobile much less since this leads to your mobile being permanently damaged and if you do it from a pc it must be a pc with very good characteristics so that you can get one good profit

Mining is a good idea because it brings profitability in the short and medium term, taking into account the time you only need to have enough capital to invest and need to be patience, after that it will bring you some profitability but it will depend on what you have invested. I am thinking of doing Mining on Yobit with the Minex token and Virtual Mining.

• +3 1

You should to considre that by mining you're risking your personal information,but I think minig is a good idea if the price of coin is high.

Edited by Ramz99737

Mining is not a bad idea although it depends on what platform you are mining to as most of them are scams and also involves low payments so it takes a lot of time and energy to achieve minimum payout so use your time to investigate it deeply before coming up to mine.

• +4 1

On 10/20/2019 at 6:12 PM, nameste said:

The main question should be is it profitable? When you build a system you have to buy hardware. And the main thing is electricity. You have to consider this 

I can say loss of time, electricity and maintenance costs will add to the burden of miners, you should not mine if for profit, but if for long-term investment, maybe You have a good analysis of the tokens that you mine.

4 hours ago, Dany2 said:

I can say loss of time, electricity and maintenance costs will add to the burden of miners, you should not mine if for profit, but if for long-term investment, maybe You have a good analysis of the tokens that you mine.

You can mine for profit, assuming you spend $10000 on mining, with electricity payment after being paid you will still get profit everyday. Ones you are able to use cheap electricity, you will get daily profit. 

On 10/20/2019 at 1:55 AM, hypercrypt said:

what is now a good idea by mining so you have not a cheap electricity contract? all miners need many watt for a good work. 

invest in hardware + electricity ... roi possible ?

profitable, although not a loss but only earn fiew peny, so I can say loss of time, electricity and maintenance costs will add to the burden of miners, you should not mine if for profit, but if for long-term investment, maybe You have a good analysis of the tokens that you mine.

It is important not to have a bad idea about people, but to have a good idea about everyone and to be entitled to thawab and welfare. Because there is no alternative to reform each other to create an atmosphere of peace and brotherhood in the society.
It is also important to refrain from killing one's character by having a bad opinion of someone unnecessarily.

mining from mobile is not a good idea, it will make your phone slow and you will after some time regret that you chose the mining from mobile when you would see that there is no earning at all.

On 10/20/2019 at 1:55 AM, hypercrypt said:

what is now a good idea by mining so you have not a cheap electricity contract? all miners need many watt for a good work. 

invest in hardware + electricity ... roi possible ?

although not a loss but only earn fiew peny, so I can say loss of time, electricity and maintenance costs will add to the burden of miners, you should not mine if for profit, but if for long-term investment, maybe You have a good analysis of the tokens that you mine.

4 hours ago, Dany3 said:

I don't recommend mining using mobile. Some mobile phones are not designed for that right? And I guess it's not worth it all. If I'm not mistaken there are projects that try to make mining phones, I forget where but you can search for them on Google if you're interested.

Right the mining by phone it's not really good, there is many mining applications that are supported the phone mining like pi network it's a cloud free mining don't use the memory of your phone but the application is in the beginning and the project don't start yet 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I agree with you I don't remember the name of mobile mining except for a project.  But you should take part in pre-mining.  Find upcoming projects and currencies and work on them.  You will then get a list of some upcoming currencies where you can easily mine them and make a good profit in a short time.  That would be a great idea to start with.  As far as I know some coin owners also pay for beta testing and priming.  However, it is very difficult to get such legitimacy.

On 10/8/2019 at 1:37 AM, Pegem said:

Mining with mobile will make it hang or warm. If you still want to mine with Mobile then try to mine ETN as with that you will only download their app and there you will get free coins.

This will only contribute to the fact that You will replace your phone ahead of schedule. However, if you do not mind the phone and the money you can try to play the game " how to quickly destroy the phone."

•