Mining good or bad idea - Page 9 - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sakkievt

Mining good or bad idea

Right now, it is not advisable to mining using your mobile phone because you will cause your mobile phone damage, and the mobile phone will get too hot. I don't know if there is an algorithm that will allow the mobile phone to mine because I don't try it on my mobile phone. I don't want to risk my mobile phone to mining any coins because I think the price of that coin is not worth it if my mobile phone is damage. You should buy other hardware if you want to mine any coins, and that will cost you much money before you can start mining.

According to me i think that mining is very profitable activity which can be done by utilizing your time in a better way to earn a handsome amount of income but the sites from which mining is done should be trustable because there are lots of sites which ends up in between. 

11 minutes ago, Ayush Singh said:

According to me i think that mining is very profitable activity which can be done by utilizing your time in a better way to earn a handsome amount of income but the sites from which mining is done should be trustable because there are lots of sites which ends up in between. 

Actually mining is not very profitable activity as you think, but mining is profitable somehow because it doesn't contain any high risk like cryptocurrencies trading has contain high risk.

l just say the answer of the question Mining is so bad idea for us. That is why for doing it you need to have a lot of energy, computers, good system etc. At the end of month when you see electricity bill, you will know what l mean. 

On 4/7/2020 at 11:59 AM, DoboniAyuuii said:

But, is mining today good or bad? Is it still profitable and lucrative? That is the question asked. 

Mining is profitable, of course, but the profit has decreased a lot and is not as profitable as before. As for mining, it is good. I was wrong. I cannot tell you the exact answer.

On 3/23/2020 at 11:34 PM, Calvinpriva said:

You can use mining applications for your mobile and mining some coins, the best mining apps for mobile are Electroneum for mining ETN tokens and also PI network mobile app.

I herd about the elecroneum application to mine etn coin but never use this one ,do you thing we can get some if we have a good phone graphic or not 

Previously it was a good idea, but currently mining is an idea that is neither good nor profitable because it costs a lot of equipment and electricity, and mining operations have also become difficult.

Life is great and enjoy it

You can mine cryptocurrency using computer but not in mobile phone. Because the requirements in mining can't support by mobile phone it may destroy your device. So if you want to mine crypto better if you have the capability to provide the tools and equipment you will need tp perform mining crypto.

• +2 1

Mining by mobile phone is a very bad idea and I never advise you because it reduces battery life and damages the mobile phone quickly, so if you want mining you should buy special devices in this field.

On 1/3/2020 at 6:20 PM, Bijoy970 said:

Definitely mining is a good idea . Because by mining you can easily earn money. It is very much profitable. That's why mining is a good .

that's absolutely true mining could be a great idea because these days mining has very much demand in cryptocurrency market but in my opinion bitcoin mining is very difficult so I think we should mine cheap cryptocurrency

Mining is good when we use specific mining equipments for mine, but mobile are laptops not made for mining because it's damage our devices, but we do mining in our PC to low prices coins like crypto tab browser, but don't do for long time.

On 10/3/2019 at 9:58 PM, Sakkievt said:

Should i mine mobile and is it worth it?many sites claim you can mine but is it worth taking the risk and effort?

I really like mining but I haven't seen a sincere site so far most of it seems to be scam so I'm not going to risk that. I advise you to either normal trading or invest in reliable platforms.

لكسب

1   https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/8704hg0

2   http://t.me/animalfarm_V2_Bot؟start=470526578

19 hours ago, abualez said:

I really like mining but I haven't seen a sincere site

How can you "really like mining" if you "haven't seen a sincere site? Do not confond mining with cloud mining and cloud mining with ponzi scheme programs that pretend to be cloud mining.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

I don't think mining from mobile is worthy. Nowadays even it is difficult to earn profit through GPU/CPU. Mining in your phone can destroy your phone in a month and even you can't earn more.

18 hours ago, CryptoLover21 said:

I don't think mining from mobile is worthy. Nowadays even it is difficult to earn profit through GPU/CPU. Mining in your phone can destroy your phone in a month and even you can't earn more.

Mining from mobile phone is not profitable, it damages phones also. But if HTC launch the phone created with ASIC chip, that will be the dawning of profitable phone mining. 

I think that mining on phone is the worst idea, if we are speaking about mining in general. It don`t have enough performance to earn competitive amount of coins, and because of mining you will hurt you battery, so better not to do it

On 10/3/2019 at 8:58 PM, Sakkievt said:

Should i mine mobile and is it worth it?many sites claim you can mine but is it worth taking the risk and effort?

Trying to mine bitcoin from online sites known us cloud mining or any other sites like bitcoin doublers it's a bad idea it's like jumping in the river without knowing it's depths because most of those sites are scam.

On 10/3/2019 at 9:58 PM, Sakkievt said:

Many sites can advice you to mine by usib your computing power with their mining software, but it will not be profitable for you but only profitable for them 

On 10/3/2019 at 7:58 PM, Sakkievt said:

Mining on mobile phones or on PCs is not a good either, you will get close to nothing profits in return and it might be affecting your processor of mobile phone or computer can break down as a result. Do cloud mining instead, buy a contract.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

On 10/4/2019 at 2:58 AM, Sakkievt said:

If you want a legit mining site, you must don't use your phone. You smartphones doesn't supports mining bitcoin or other cryptocurrency. The specs of it is very different on the pc which is much more higher than phone. Your phone will get broke or overheat if you will use it as the device for mining. It can only support cloud mining sites but some of those sites are not legit so don't try it.

• +1 1

It depends, for pros mining is a good idea, they calculate the electricity, labour, miners and other things to buy, they analyse about the coin to mine and check if it will profit them or not. 

• -1 1

It is gonna take a while until you start to benefit anything from mining, so you need to have a lot of patient and a lot of capital invested but before all you need to calculate the mining costs and the profit in your country.

• -1 1

I don't trust mining in my mobile phone, because mining can kill even a laptop that means it can kill a mobile device very quickly. Maybe if you can use mining apps for airdrops like electroneum app (the mining airdrop its over now) it was a good app and never harm any mobile phone.

On 6/30/2020 at 9:06 AM, DiamondBit said:

It depends, for pros mining is a good idea, they calculate the electricity, labour, miners and other things to buy, they analyse about the coin to mine and check if it will profit them or not. 

It is not about professionals or not, it is about capital, if you are able to buy basic for mining, then it will be good but you can only afford computers, it is bad. It depends on the environment also, not good in hot weather conditions, also are the electricity payment and constant electricity. 

Mining on phone is a bad idea, mining on computers is bad, mining on GPU is still better, mining on asic is the best. But good miners consume much electricity and it needs constant electricity supply. 

On 7/8/2020 at 4:56 PM, Tunuu said:

I don't trust mining in my mobile phone,

It is absolutely out of it, not advisable in any way. 

• -2 1