Mining good or bad idea - Page 4 - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sakkievt

Mining good or bad idea

Mining is good for earning money for sure but you need to choose the way you want to mine with,buy a mining device to mine in home or use cloud mining website service there is a lot of many way to choose

• +2 1

if you have some funds. just build the GPU mining rigs or buy some ASIC miner. mining with mobile is not worth. you will earn a little amount of coin, then it will break your smartphone.

• +2 1

If you have the attitude of being patience and persistent then go with mining. There are still people who ventures to mine and their selves can only assess if it is worth to work on. You know, not all things comes easy instantly unless it happens as chance. 

• +1 1

Not recommended, mining on mobile is the same as damaging your device, unless they are based on online mining sites like Minergate or other sites called cloud mining.

• +3 1

Mining of crypto coin is expensive and it requires steady power supply towards the equipment used to mining. also without ASIC, mining is not profitable at all, and with ASIC devices profits also too low to continue these days.

• +1 1

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

58 minutes ago, Alfamisu said:

Mining is, in my opinion, a bad idea. Because you will not benefit from it. Large electricity costs are a problem in my opinion.

right to say and there are some countries which have no electricity and they can not mine coins but the main things is that mining is not just profitable for miner it is also benefited for us, because without mine a coins the transaction will be not go to mine.

• +2 1

On ‎10‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 11:58 AM, Sakkievt said:

Should i mine mobile and is it worth it?many sites claim you can mine but is it worth taking the risk and effort?

Mining is worth it if you can gain interest on your Bitcoin. If you can't find a way to multiply your money, then it wouldn't be worth it. It would be a waste to just leave your cryptocurrency in a wallet, with no way to increase your income.

Mining is also expensive that's why so many people have stopped doing it. I still mine occasionally, but I'm more into trading now because I can get more coins for less work. Some people are still gaining profit from mining, but I think trading is where it's at. 

• +1 1

1 hour ago, earpacar said:

Should I mine сеllular phonе and is it wоrth it?Many localеs deсlаrе you'll be аblе minе but is it wоrth taking thе hаzаrd and еxertion?

If you mine any coins on your mobile phone then i think there is no doubt these will be worthless so the mining a coins need a lot of money which you can buy for mining its equipment.

• +2 1

I do not think it is good idea rather than mining go for other ways to earn crypto at least it can save your pc or mobile which device you are using to mining. Good luck 🙂

Edited by Suhannewaz
  • +1 1

Yes, you can mine on mobile. Nowadays hardware mining is difficult. Because you need investment and also electricity cost is high. But on mobile you can mine on free sites. Although some sites are scam but not all. First you should mine free some coins after that you can invest on sites to increase your mining. You should divide your investment in different sites instead of one, so risk will be reduce because not all sites will be scam.

• +2 1

Mining is also a kinda work that makes one self employed if you are into it. For example the artesenal miners with zero naira you can start it and become a millionaire with time

• +2 1

It is impossible to give a definite answer to this question. In general, if you approach the issue correctly, you can earn very well. You need to study the platforms, choose the most reliable and start with minimal investment

• +2 1

I think mining is both good and bad, what only matters is how good are your equipments from mining. because if you are using your computer with mining, you will end up destroying your own personal computer. but if you have the required equipments in mining then mining is good.

• +3 1

Mining good or bad idea? all depend about how much you invest in mining,, mining today is not like mining 5 or 8 years a go more cheaper than right now, now you need to buy a potential computer or machine special for mining.

• +4 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Mining can be both good and bad idea. It depends on your analysis and situation. If you want to mine coins with high difficulties, you should have powerful mining tools. Without proper hardware, you will just lose money because you may not even earn enough to compensate for the cost of electricity. Solo mining with some coins may not be profitable either. For example, by mining some coins like Doge, you will be involved in a lottery. You have to prove yourself better than other miners and if you can't validate transactions faster than others, you will not get mining reward. So, you should take all these into consideration and if you think solo mining is not suitable for you, you can think about pool mining.

• +1 1

From the phone, I do not advise you to mine, as this is very unprofitable. Better buy yourself a video card, the cost of which is equal to the phone and make money from it.

• +1 1

Crypto Currency Ideas:-

This is best that more people invest and earn the profit on daily basis. The crypto currency idea is more flexible and way of earning. The crypto currency give the ideas is good and change the way of trading and more people feel very comfortable for investing in crypto currency.

• +1 1

If you are interested in mining, I think that you should try mining on a GPU or ASIC before you invest, have a report on provable results.

• +2 1

You are taking very serious risk because mining on PC is not good enough as most of members believe waste of time and money so on mobile is as well I will never suggest to take risk like this because electercity price is not good enough so try in trading is much better and profitable instead of mining.

• +3 1

18 minutes ago, IlonGreatwall00 said:

Mining is a good idea, since there can be nothing wrong with a passive source of income. But this is not as profitable as it was before.

When it comes to good and bad, of course I agree that mining is really good. If it can benefit the miners, then do the good thing.

• +3 1

Try to consult ASIC, I think it is good and seems to be the best. Tapping on the phone is not profitable. Please consider

• +2 1

30 minutes ago, Manjo said:
On 10/4/2019 at 4:05 AM, DZ 01 said:

At the moment honest and profitable sites are few for

I think most people like good mining site and most people like good mining site

If you are mining through a site, that's certainly not a good idea. Because we hope for that site only. Compared to you have to do mining through the device, that is good in my opinion.

• +3 1