Mining good or bad idea - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sakkievt

Mining good or bad idea

I tried electroneum but gave up after a while. Not sure what happened to them after that. I use GPUs for mining anything profitable.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Get paid for video views and writing comments! DIY Tube Video Community

DIYT Coins - The Video Sharing Cryptocurrency

Run A Masternode - Huge ROI: Buy DIYT Coins

Masternode Mining Pool & Rentals - Get FREE Credit When You Join: HERE

That depends a lot on which site you are going to use to try mining. I believe that if there is honesty and good resources to use an honest site, then if you have no light costs, or the light is free or affordable, then it may be worth mining.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 3

You will end up destroying your phone and return will be nothing. If you are interested in mining, I think you should try out GPU mining or ASIC, before investing, have an account of provable outcome. Cost might be very high while current price will not be profitable.

• Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 4
  • +2 3
  • +3 2

Mining phone is not only not profitable, it also quickly damage Your phone. This will only contribute to the fact that You will replace your phone ahead of schedule. However, if you do not mind the phone and the money you can try to play the game " how to quickly destroy the phone."

• +2 4
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

On 10/4/2019 at 4:05 AM, DZ 01 said:

At the moment honest and profitable sites are few for mining difficulty

You should never be mining with "websites" in the first place. Mining is supposed to be done with real hardware such as GPUs, CPUs, or ASICs. Any mining other than that is just a scam.

• +2 3

People are mining without knowing the price too, but I suggest you to read here some more threads about mining. I mined Electorneum day before and stopped it today because of no profit with that.

Mining is a bad idea for small coins, but for bitcoin and ethereum is excellent for mining.

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 2
  • +2 4

What type of mining?, but basically, It's can be good or can be bad depending your condition or preparation of tools and sources. Always DYOR. 

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +2 2

On 10/4/2019 at 2:58 AM, Sakkievt said:

Should i mine mobile and is it worth it?many sites claim you can mine but is it worth taking the risk and effort?

Both, bad if you don't have cheap resources to mine and good if your electricity is free.  It also depends on the profitability of mining.  If you encounter a new pow coins that have high value in the market, it is a good opportunity to mine it while the difficulty is still low.

• +2 2
  • +3 1

MASTERCOIN

Claim the Free 1000 GHS.  Invest at your own Risk.

Hello. 

Has anyone here ever been profitable with mining cryptocurrency, if yes please suggest a good cryptocurrency to mine since bitcoin mining is out of the option, 

Please respond and I will much appreciate it. 

• +1 1

Join My The Family And we share 100% Wining Strategy and Referral Bonus earnings. 

Earn with WOWAPP today!!! 

On 10/3/2019 at 11:58 PM, Sakkievt said:

Should i mine mobile and is it worth it?many sites claim you can mine but is it worth taking the risk and effort?

Mining with mobile will make it hang or warm. If you still want to mine with Mobile then try to mine ETN as with that you will only download their app and there you will get free coins.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • -1 1
  • +2 2

Just now, Pegem said:

Mining with mobile will make it hang or warm. If you still want to mine with Mobile then try to mine ETN as with that you will only download their app and there you will get free coins.

I was mining ETN previous year but then they started to collect KYC then I left it because if a project is in cryptocurrencies then they have to respect the privacy and crypto feature. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Like someone said in the reply mining on mobile or PC is a bad idea, this is because your computer will consume too much power for a little profit or none, poor device! 🙄

But man, mining as mining is not much of a go these days, i can say that you're late

it's better not to mine on your mobile phone. because most "Mining on Mobile phones" are SCAM, the app maker gets money from ads planted in his app, and you only get hope.
but not always mining on mobile will be affected by SCAM, for example: ETN mining, it really does pay. You can search the Playstore.

• Useful or interesting 7
  • +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

Mining is 100% a bad idea. It will take you a minimum of 200 days to get your equipment costs back. Then there's the electricity. Unless you're sure a coin would go up. I mined LTC at 18 and sold at 60. But buy the time I'd done. I could have just bought it and took a bigger margin. 

• +1 2
  • +2 1

I think also that anyone who is selling mining contracts is attempting to con you. Even the people in China who make the mining machines can't make them pay so how can anyone else. Its fixed to cost more to mine. That's what's the snag with old crupto and why tokens are becoming more popular. 

• +2 1
  • +4 1

On 10/4/2019 at 1:58 AM, Sakkievt said:

Mine on mobil its not worth except now electroneum have a cloud service with apps and bitwing ICO thats mining ethereum on special mobile phone

• +2 1

The value you can get from mining depends on the price of your coin which in turn depends on the security that its network can provide. Anything being mined on a Mobile phone has little chance of having sufficient hashpower to warrant safety and be reliable enough for transactions.

If you are actually interested in mining, forget about phones. You'll need a minimum investment upwards of 1000 USD for a 3-4 GPU mining rig with which you can speculatively mine some of the newer coins.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

8 minutes ago, aeiouc said:

Mining is a good idea only if you have good hardware (GPU). I haven't bought a good one yet, but they say ring setting is the best choice.

It is a good idea to have cheap electricity, or even free of charge, in addition to good equipment. Well, it's good idea when the price of crypto currencies goes up. I would still invest in crypto currencies and not mining equipment.This is much more convenient

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 10/3/2019 at 11:58 PM, Sakkievt said:

I never think mobile mining work except a projec i did not remmeber its name. But you should participate in pre mining. Look for upcoming projects and coin and work on them. Then you will find some upcoming coins list where you can mine them easily and make good profit in no time. This would be great idea to start. As far as i know some coin owners also pay for beta testing and premining. But its hard to find such legitmates. Keep eye and research on new markets everyday.

• +2 1
  • +4 2

Utopia Ecosystem Technology Starts Here 😄

Of course not no matter how expensive your phone is it cannot produce that much power is required to make efficient mining. Answer to your question is yes you can mine with your phone and you don't have to do a lot of thing to get started but it will not be effective. You will not make money instead you will lose a lot of money on your data plan and to charge your phone.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Hello, as some of the forum members have told you, there are many factors that you should take into account before thinking about mining, such as the cost of acquiring specialized equipment (Aiscs or Gpus) and the cost of electricity consumption in your country, in my case I can tell you that mining can be very profitable because the cost of electricity is practically a gift (Venezuela) but the service sometimes fails many times a day, now if your are planing to do it only for fun or learning purposes, is a lot better to do it with your cpu or gpu intead of your cell phone becouse it can be damege for mining.

Good luck.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +5 1

On 03.10.2019 at 21:58, Sakkievt said:

Mining cryptocurrencies mobile is a very bad idea. The battery of your phone will be killed faster than you pay for it by mining🤣

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.