Mining good or bad idea - Page 18 - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sakkievt

Mining good or bad idea

On 3/24/2021 at 8:01 PM, naylam said:

Yes, my friend, I think that the idea of mining using a mobile phone is not good, because it will quickly damage the phone and cannot be repaired after that, so it is better to use special mining platforms, to ensure the safety of the mobile phone.

@naylam If the mining capacity of the phone is around a few GH/s, we can give it a try and I'll be willing to use the phone to mine BTC, ETH or XMR. However we only have a few H/s, ie even if we have 24/7 mining, we only get about a few cents per month. The difficulty of the POW blockchain has reached a very high level.

Mining is of course a good idea but not using a mobile phone you need mining devices and these devices are very expensive . If you can afford it, you can try, but after studying it well.

• +3 1

Becarefull about mining please.. here is a lot of scams website and apps.. I am just using pi mining now.. let's see what's happened.  

I think it is a very bad idea, because mining through the mobile device is not profitable and will not get a satisfactory result, what you will get is to destroy your phone and end its life prematurely because it is not intended to do these things

3 hours ago, Shadi29 said:

I think it is a very bad idea, because mining through the mobile device is not profitable and will not get a satisfactory result, what you will get is to destroy your phone and end its life prematurely because it is not intended to do these things

@Shadi29 Mining on the phone is a bad idea, so what do you think about mining farms? They are highly profitable and ensure the safety of the blockchain. If you have enough money, do you invest in mining farm?

Not recommended, mining on mobile is the same as damaging your device, unless they are based on online mining sites like Minergate or other sites called cloud mining.

Mining is not a bad idea if you mine a currency like litecoin or bitcoin or tron on your computer then it would be easily mined on your computer and you can earn a good profit from it. I want to tell you the name of the sites where you can earn a good amount.

Best mining and master Coin.

These are the two sites where you can mine these coin free.

For the people who have cheap electricity cost or no electricity cost for them the mining on any kind of machine is possible and a good idea

Mining requires high value equipment to be efficient and make good results and profits to your wallet. Mobile phones don't have the required potentials for mining, it will be overloaded and may get broken down.

• +3 1

Mining is good and bad also. Sometime mining is good and sometime mining is bad luck for us so learn the trade signal and invest the amount of in the face of coins price when price is high so you face the profit and when you face the loss

Dear this is good idea and too much effective thing on your daily earnings.I also works on PI mining network although there is now proper platform but I am working here since two months.

• +1 1

It depends on your situation, l mean when you have enough energy, some good computers, which is the best of course. You can do it. But for me it is really bad idea. That is why l can not earn good ammount from mining. 

People mine without knowing the price as well, but I recommend reading some more mining threads here.I had been mining Electorneum  and had stopped because there was no benefit.For small coins, mining is a bad idea, but mining bitcoin and ethereum is a great idea.

Mining is a good idea, in mining process there is no investment, be careful from scamers. Mining process give a chance to users to earn some coins like Bitcoin, Ethereum, dogecoin, Litecoin and like more. But first research about mining app or site is real or fake then you should waste a time. Mining process is easy in some aspects on mobile or pc. Mining owner investment requires a high amount first then their chance to earn more. 

• +1 1

Mining from smartphones or computers is a waste of time and money. If you really want to mine and profit from it, you have to buy a mining steak device and you must also provide electricity continuously and have the ability to pay the electricity costs and if you can secure this, you can tell you that mining is a very great idea. It will bring you big profit.

Dear in my opinion it depends on sites which are for mining but many are which effect our mobile quality and some need more energy. But there i saw a app which can't effect our mobile quality. This is pi mining app . This is very good and easy to use . Just you have to open this after 24 hours. This is very good app .

Thanks.

I think  the answer of your question is yes you can mine with your phone and you don't have to do a lot of thing to get started but it will not be effective. You will not make money instead you will lose a lot of money on your data plan and to charge your phone.

Hello mate,

My opinion it depends on which platform you are mining, because some  mining forums  offers very low profits on investment. if the mining forum runs more it will be beneficial  for us  if  it stops  working  too soon  it will be very  detrimental to us .

I think that mining is a good and profitable idea if you IT-professional and have some amount for investments. Phone mining is not a good idea, you wouldn't earn a lot. In last 2020 in my country they used ASIC often. And it is very profitable business, because electricity is too chip here. We have large hydroelectric power plant. But also mining made an electricity problem in some districts of the country.

Grand time: launchpad

Cryptocurrency is a good idea on many levels and we believe it has a promising future, but this cannot come at great cost to the environment.” The reason Bitcoin can be so damaging to the environment is due to a process called mining – essentially the way in which new Bitcoin is entered into circulation.