Mining good or bad idea - Page 17 - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sakkievt

Mining good or bad idea

14 hours ago, SevenK said:

Mining is a good idea because you can generate income and support the Blockchain network with security, but in terms of profitability you have to consider aspects such as mining difficulty, Hashrate and the initial investment because you can only mine correctly with specialized equipment such as ASICs, also that if the currency does not rise in price then you will enter losses.

Mining is good, but it is not what you can get by mining.  You will need a lot of money, electricity and equipment to do mining.  Then your mining profit will depend on your skills.  However, on yobit site I have started vmining. But there I have started mining and lost.

On 1/11/2021 at 1:08 AM, Salismouhammed said:

Mining is a good idea if its legit and pays well but mining is a bad idea if it don't pays you after wasting your time and don't pay.

That is the reason everyone that want to mine should make appropriate researches before starting because mining can be a waste of time if the calculation is not gotten right. A person on a region where electricity is not cheap will be able to know not to mine when it calculates electricity cost, also about buying miners and many other mining equipments. 

1 hour ago, Muqarab hussain said:

I think it's better not to mine on your mobile phone, because most of mining on mobile phones are scammed.it also quickly damage of your mobile phones.

To mine on mobile phone is not even possible. Or maybe the kind of mining that will not require processing unit, but if it will require processing unit, it any damage the phone. Phones are not for mining, computers are not now not for mining again. On GPU and ASIC are for mining. You are right, mining on phone is bad.

As it is discussed in many topics that mining is not too much Worthy as it is too much costly in electricity as well as it consume too much time and also overheat your computer that's why majority of cryptocurrency minor prefer to earn by trading are by doing bet on different sites but if you mine cryptocurrency on large-scale then it would worth

12 hours ago, Paras..99 said:

In my thinking mining is good. In new days critics grasp homed in on Bitcoin's carbon footprint, in dispute that mining is a titanic trash of energy that is detrimental to the environment. This investigation reveals that the Bitcoin complex consumed 31.3 Terawatt-hours of electricity and generated 17.3 megatons of carbon dioxide over one day.

Minimg is very good because we can earn from it but it is very expensive to start up. But mining is not detrimental to the environment, usage of electricity is not only caused by mining, what about the existing companies in the world, they are also making use of electricity to power powerful equipments.  

On 1/11/2021 at 5:14 PM, Bushant said:

Mining is good but one have to learn how to mine because  is not that easy to mine ng it with that the knowledge  can be also use in other part of the world to achieved  more coming challenge  thanks. 

People need to have mining knowledge, this can be done online, there are some countries, regions, areas that are not good for mining, that is why some people will want to mine in some areas but not profitable because of the negative factors like hot weather, expensive electricity and many like that. 

Dear Friend!According to my guess the mining is very fake.There are so many such apps running these days, but according to my estimation, show all the apps, some of them are some, why is something like this.According to my guess, mining is a very bad idea.

1 hour ago, Mslilii3 said:

Nowadays I think there are some mining sites from where you can earn something good and there you can invest and earn good money because you can make good calling by mining.

Mining sites are not good, look for cheap electricity, buy mining equipments and join mining pool is the best. 

1 hour ago, Yesmin123 said:

As it is discussed in many topics that mining is not too much Worthy as it is too much costly in electricity as well as it consume too much time and also overheat your computer that's why majority of cryptocurrency minor prefer to earn by trading are by doing bet on different sites but if you mine cryptocurrency on large-scale then it would worth

Mining is still profitable as the price of cryptocurrencies are increasing. Computers are my more used for mining, GPU and ASIC are used now. 

2 hours ago, GanBin said:

Mining sites are not good, look for cheap electricity, buy mining equipments and join mining pool is the best. 

This is the right thing to do, mining sites are scam as I have being scammed before this way, it was even a direct scam that their site do not work again. Pool mining is the best, while you will operate your mining equipments yourself. 

• +1 1

Mining by itself good idea, but mining in mobile phone is bad idea. You kill own phone for a penny, and many mining sites can refuse to pay your earned money. Mining is very profitable, but not on a smartphone. I myself am engaged in mining on ASICs, and it is very profitable, I advise others to join this topic too, but on mobile I sincerely do not advise you.

Телеграм канал про Крипту: https://t.me/CheZteRR

------------------------------------------------------

Помогу заработать другим в своём телеграм канале. Всем профитов!

On 1/21/2021 at 12:21 PM, Bitpapacoins said:

This is the right thing to do, mining sites are scam as I have being scammed before this way, it was even a direct scam that their site do not work again. Pool mining is the best, while you will operate your mining equipments yourself. 

The reason why some people do not have hardware and mine is because their countries is not good for crypto mining, but in this case, the best they can do is to no mine but some will rather resort to cloud mining and lose. 

Mining is the very idea of having cryptocurrencies so it is a very important thing for any cryptocurrency and if not mining then staking. However, nowadays mining is getting unprofitable for most coins and people are starting to ignore it.

Hello my dear friends, 

I think mining is a bad idea and it cannot profitable and not best for our mobiles and computer. Becouse this site is fake and it danger for our mobiles and computer. According to this site we cannot get success so , it is not a best idea.

On 10/3/2019 at 11:58 PM, Sakkievt said:

Should i mine mobile and is it worth it?many sites claim you can mine but is it worth taking the risk and effort?

Hello dear friend I would like to say you that do not waste time on mobile mining. It is totally wast of time. The time you are giving to cloud mining will be good to give it to this forum you will get real earnings. Thanks ❤

In 2017, I turned to Electroneum ETN with the advantage of being able to mine on the phone, but things are not that easy when you have to compete with many mining farms. The phone can only stake some POS coin, you should not abuse it to mine POW, you will not get any profit back, your phone will be broken very quickly.

11 hours ago, MrSpasybo said:

In 2017, I turned to Electroneum ETN with the advantage of being able to mine on the phone, but things are not that easy when you have to compete with many mining farms

ETN mining was awesome at the very beginning, but the coin quickly deteriorated.

Mining by computer and mobile is wrong ideas because mining using the computer will destroy your computer structure. In addition to that you will not achieve good profits if you want to do mining, it is better to either buy a mining device or use external screen cards.

If you have the attitude of being patience and persistent then go with mining, There are still people who ventures to mine and their selves can only assess if it is worth to work on. You know, not all things comes easy instantly unless it happens as chance. 

Mining is now very profitable for GPU and Asics miners but rather then GPU and asic it is difficult and less profitable . Now days mobile mining is coming it is also good . 

On 2/27/2021 at 9:55 PM, Jam Numan said:

Mining is a good idea. Because we earn money without any investment and get profit. We mining sit at home. I think its good job.

bro mining need good investment you need to buy GPU or ASIC machines for mine any cryptocurrency and the Etherum is the most profitable of then all .

Mining is a good idea for those who don't have enough money to invest so they start a free mining but mostly they get scamed because many apps are scams but that apps who provide real withdrawal they are best but you don't know which one is real and which one is fake. 

Mining phone is not only profitable, it also quickly damages your phone. This will only contribute to the case of replacing your phone before the schedule. However, if you do not mind the phone and money, you can try to play the game, How to quickly destroy the phone.

Depending on your hardware and materials it should only be about numbers. If you are doing damage, you need to stop. It is better to buy the coin you are buying. The equivalent of buying bitcoin above the market value dug in the locus.

Phone mining may damage your device. I do not advise you to mine without using the proper hardware because mining puts a lot of stress on the machine during the mining process, and this may lead to your equipment failure.