[ANN] BANANO (BAN) - Airdrops, Faucet Games, MonKeys, Feeless, Privacy, Mining, PoW, Memes - Page 6 - Coins / Tokens Announcements - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
banano

[ANN] BANANO (BAN) - Airdrops, Faucet Games, MonKeys, Feeless, Privacy, Mining, PoW, Memes

Announcing BANANOjs 2.0.5 - JavaScript Utilities for BANANO (and now NANO!)

Development update: BANANOjs utility library, now supporting Nano, and Camo Nano privacy layer sneak peek. Also: BananoPy utilities.

Details here:
https://www.publish0x.com/banano/announcing-bananojs-205-javascript-utilities-for-banano-and-xyvvkpy?a=QJ0dNjvdLO

bananojs-nano-camo-privacy-banano-bananopy.png

BANANO - Don't Let Your Memes Be Dreams!

Tonight I will reinstall Kalium and start collecting free banano. I am already member of the Discord channel but I did't receive rains.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

Actually when looking at the banano coin, after it's airdrop, as the coin is just basically ranging at 9 satoshi for each of it's coin, as the coin is actually of a coin base on a game like game which I think is about the use and controller of monkeys as of the characters. As from coingecko it's at 9 satoshi and ranked 745

• +1 1

I love the project, truly awesome, great team, amazing community so intractable, so entertainment happening in telegram, did you know if you just draw a banana you get banano for free if your drawing turned out to be good.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1