[ANN] BANANO (BAN) - Airdrops, Faucet Games, MonKeys, Feeless, Privacy, Mining, PoW, Memes - Page 2 - Coins / Tokens Announcements - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
banano

[ANN] BANANO (BAN) - Airdrops, Faucet Games, MonKeys, Feeless, Privacy, Mining, PoW, Memes

YOU are invited! BANANO Party this Sunday! BAN-Jam feat. Free Crypto, Music Trivia, Games, Quizzes & more!
Over 100k BANANO in Prizes - everyone who joins will get some guaranteed!

Pick up YOUR invitation at:
https://www.publish0x.com/banano/banano-party-sunday-ban-jam-feat-free-crypto-music-trivia-ga-xkdjyv?a=QJ0dNjvdLO

image0 (1).jpg

• +1 1

BANANO - Don't Let Your Memes Be Dreams!

Very interesting! I saw a number of features that are quite unique and you managed to attract my attention with some of the content marketing above, Unfortunately only one large exchange at this time is Mercatox. I hope to get into another large exchange, Joined your discord server and will join your airdrop!

• +1 1

As far as I know, Banano doesn't have a whitepaper, but it does have a fitting yellowpaper. Banano yellowpaper is a very welcome addition to their site. After going through it, we have seen a colorful display of all the information one might need about a coin in one place. It has a nice layout filled with funny memes.

• +1 1

There was eighteen months on the channel they had a disunity, regardless I dispersed coins in the talk and didn't generally do the game, yet left circulating every one of the coins there, I figured they won't endure, yet here I look alive, good karma with the task later on and I attempt this one today, I think its cool fixture, and how to mine Banano with cpu? anybody here? what number of you get a day? I trust this one to be next nano.

XMAS in BANANO Announcement - Daily Events with 500k $BAN prizes!

It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas in BANANO! Check out our BANANO Advent Calendar with daily events, starting today!

Full announcement at:
https://www.publish0x.com/banano/xmas-banano-announcement-daily-events-500k-ban-prizes-xvpvop?a=QJ0dNjvdLO

image0.jpg

Hello brother i love banano coin it is fork or copy from Nano old xrb .I am a crypto gamer(small player not big amount invest on gameing) i always play on nanogames via your coin banano cause it is low price or value coin.i buy from mercatox and play on nanogames.this bounty is great opportonity for me +earning some nano from this bounty.

Now there are a lot of different tokens. most of them are rubbish and financial pyramids in which you should not damp. I think that you need to invest money in good assets that are provided with brains, and for which there are real profitable projects or worthy people who have already proved their professionalism in the cryptocurrency market and other products of the intellectual industry

Introducing Pippin — a new developer wallet that gives you external key management and incredibly high performance right out of the box, making integrations and development in the BANANO (and Nano) ecosphere much easier!

All details at:
https://www.publish0x.com/banano/introducing-pippin-high-performance-production-ready-develop-xpryyz?a=QJ0dNjvdLO

1_9PXamVrzCB1oalfjvL1PvA.png

I have never heard of such a cryptocurrency ... how would that help? Is this not 
a new version of scumming? Fostering and promoting applications in exchange for a 
self-propelling pump? I do not see a real investment application in this, I do not
 see any prospects here, but I see a serious threat, if someone is crazy enough 
to invest in it, they have to take into account a 90% cassation and a long until 
the price bounces, and with cassation to 0 ... You can play, just for fun ... but
 not to invest real money in such things ... if someone invests in it, let them 
look for better alternatives because it's nothing other than stuffing your money
 in someone's pocket.

Good to know that we have this kind of early listing at this point in time. Never give up on cryptocurrencies, the market would recover at the appropriate time. I guess it is time for people to understand that there is still innovative browsers with blockchain technology at heart, find out more on;
https://netbox.global/.

On 11/29/2019 at 5:19 PM, sdsonjoy50 said:

There was eighteen months on the channel they had a disunity, regardless I dispersed coins in the talk and didn't generally do the game, yet left circulating every one of the coins there, I figured they won't endure, yet here I look alive, good karma with the task later on and I attempt this one today, I think its cool fixture, and how to mine Banano with cpu? anybody here? what number of you get a day? I trust this one to be next nano.

Sorry just saw your reply here now.

With CPU you can 'mine' BANANO through 2 different faucets:

With BananoMiner you contribute to medical research through the Folding@Home project and get Banano (also works with GPU): research.

https://bananominer.com/

With the Powerplant 'classic' Altcoin Mining rewarding in BANANO you can do basically the same, I think it pays little less though.

https://powerplant.banano.cc/

The amount you get depends on your computer and fluctuates, however it's possible to 'mine' a few hundred BANANO per day with a decent computer.

On 10/24/2019 at 12:19 PM, Glossy said:

Does your coin have its own mainnet or it is using other network (Ethereum or some other)? What algorithm it uses (POW or POS)?

Banano has its own mainnet. Learn more in a fun way here:

https://banano.cc/yellowpaper/

On 12/18/2019 at 11:11 PM, Lukasz said:

I have never heard of such a cryptocurrency ... how would that help? Is this not 
a new version of scumming? Fostering and promoting applications in exchange for a 
self-propelling pump? I do not see a real investment application in this, I do not
 see any prospects here, but I see a serious threat, if someone is crazy enough 
to invest in it, they have to take into account a 90% cassation and a long until 
the price bounces, and with cassation to 0 ... You can play, just for fun ... but
 not to invest real money in such things ... if someone invests in it, let them 
look for better alternatives because it's nothing other than stuffing your money
 in someone's pocket.

BANANO is definitely less a scam than 99% of all the other projects. We did not raise money, we did not make promises. We are just distributing coins freely to whoever wants it.

Also, you might realise that BANANO is a memecoin after all. Calling something a scam without doing your own research is something not recommended though.

The $BANANO Team wishes a Happy New Year with peace, love and health. Blah, Blah.. screw it, we wish you loads of fun, bantastic giveaway wins & airdrops and YUGE gains in the 2020 crypto bullrun!
😉
Happy new year 2020, let's go the moon together 🚀🚀🚀

20191231_131729.gif