Bitcoin and other coin for future - Page 2 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

I think the best fork coin is BCH.It will survive as long as Bitcoin would live.But other altcoins are not lucky that much.They will one day die.

We want to believe that you can find an altcoin that will surpass bitcoin and make a revolution in the interests of its early supporters (that is, us). Unfortunately, self-deception is not able to influence such fundamental properties as the network effect and the decentralized nature. Over the years, thousands of coins have not been able to recreate these qualities. It is these characteristics that allow Bitcoin to remain a revolutionary cryptocurrency.

pxf.jpg

Masa Depan Cryptocurrency - Di era digital saat ini, ada banyak hal baru yang harus Anda pahami dan ketahui. Salah satunya adalah mata uang virtual atau yang biasa disebut cyptocurrency. Beberapa dari Anda mungkin masih sedikit tidak terbiasa dengan istilah cryptocurrency. Tapi percayalah mayoritas dari Anda sangat akrab dengan bitcoin.
Faktanya adalah orang menganggap bahwa cryptocurency dan bitcoin adalah sama. Meskipun keduanya berbeda dan Anda harus memahami perbedaannya sehingga Anda tidak salah ketika Anda memutuskan untuk bergelut di dunia cryptocurrency. Dalam ulasan ini kita akan membahas masa depan cryptocurrency. Namun sebelumnya, kami akan mengulas tentang mata uang virtual ini secara keseluruhan.

3 hours ago, Zeela said:

Not all coins will survive, some are created just to make wealth and some are here to do serious work with it. But Bitcoin with other few altcoins will still survive.

True, not all altcoins will survive. Trash coin and no volume trading coin will be dead for sure and good altcoins will keep survive. A good project and coin will keep surviving though.

On 10/6/2019 at 6:27 AM, Bitegy111 said:

I hope all countries accept crypto currency It will be wonderful 

If all countries accept crypto im sure that the price of bitcoin and altcoin will increase. But i think it will take a long time to all countries accept crypto.

On 10/4/2019 at 2:53 AM, Sutarno slenco said:

In the development of technology has been found a tool to store wealth in the form of a digital currency in the form of bitcoin and friends that will make the future easier in transactions in the world because all this is not as difficult as conventional transactions in a country or region even between countries and continents.  this has been tested and has even been tested by economists and computer experts. bitcoin, bitcoincash, etherum and others are the answer to all this

and also xrp will be use in every people all over the world.. the speed of transaction of xrp is very amazing..you donot wait very long time.. in 4 seconds your xrp in already in your wallet

51 minutes ago, Zeela said:

They don't have value and use in our society. I am perturbed by the way project developers are getting themselves rich with investors money.

Investor will not invest on trash coin and useless coin mate. I'm sure most of investors is smart about their money and investment. Altcoin or project that trash will not have a future and only stuck.

20 hours ago, Deborah Christine said:

If all countries accept crypto im sure that the price of bitcoin and altcoin will increase. But i think it will take a long time to all countries accept crypto.

Maybe the popular site today still bitcoin.. We have to improve the exsistance of cryptotalk, so that all countries can be more interested with it! 

The future is the digital world. The blockchain is the future, at least for the next few years. The development of technologies is advancing at a rapid pace. I am sure that the cash and therefore also the FIAT currencies will be paid off. From my point of view, there can only be state crypto currencies. What role the BTC can play remains to be seen.

Their  future is good.I think a lot of coins` dev team tried to steal people`s money but %90 of them are cool and they will be in our lives in the future

18 hours ago, Marc A. Josey said:

Some economic analysts predict a big change in crypto is forthcoming as institutional money enters the market. Moreover, there is the possibility that crypto will be floated on the Nasdaq, which would further add credibility to blockchain and its uses as an alternative to conventional currencies.

Institutional money is coming in to crytpo currency, facebook as come up with its own project that is dew to launch next year this will bring more institution money into crypto currency and many companies are following facebook foot steps, soon many top companies and institutions will invest into crypto.

Some of the analysis tells more money will come to the market in that case it will have positive effect on market but some others disagree with the idea. You know its very hard to predict 

On 10/6/2019 at 1:14 AM, cryptosix said:

Crypto can change your life totally in this world, just invest now in Bitcoin and take out in next year. I will give an example how much you can make in next three months. If you invested now $10k then after three months the profit will 3k that is around $13k. This is just my prediction.

Don't invest unless you afford to loose.

I agreed to this statement of yours, In fact I am one of the people changed my life using crypto actually. Its been a years now that up to now crypto never disappoint me in terms of giving profit into my life. 

2 hours ago, cryptokram said:

I agreed to this statement of yours, In fact I am one of the people changed my life using crypto actually. Its been a years now that up to now crypto never disappoint me in terms of giving profit into my life. 

When you are getting good profits, then you will be enjoying the Crypto. I've had bad luck in the past with Crypto and thought several things to become rich. All my greedy proposal gone to nothing and even lost whole money.

17 minutes ago, cryptosix said:

When you are getting good profits, then you will be enjoying the Crypto. I've had bad luck in the past with Crypto and thought several things to become rich. All my greedy proposal gone to nothing and even lost whole money.

Perhaps, for sure you learned from it isn't? at least you have something bad experienced that you can give it as a site example based on your experienced anyway, am I right?

1 hour ago, cryptokram said:

Perhaps, for sure you learned from it isn't? at least you have something bad experienced that you can give it as a site example based on your experienced anyway, am I right?

Yep, learned a lot things and now still learning some more good things here. The only one thing we should not be greedy much as it will bring us nothing in the end. This happens only with shit coins where their price value once got dumped will never increase again.

13 minutes ago, cryptosix said:

Yep, learned a lot things and now still learning some more good things here. The only one thing we should not be greedy much as it will bring us nothing in the end. This happens only with shit coins where their price value once got dumped will never increase again.

You definitely have a good learning attitude, if you have this type of behavior for sure in the end you will succeed your journey in this business industry. Aside from not being greed of course.

1 hour ago, cryptokram said:

You definitely have a good learning attitude, if you have this type of behavior for sure in the end you will succeed your journey in this business industry. Aside from not being greed of course.

Yep, now I am not greedy and will be selling tokens at low price also never insist on anyone for the future even Bitcoin too.

Don't put all the eggs in one basket as we had this quote and it is well known thing for everyone.

You don't need to trust anyone's words. You must believe in yourself or believe in the decisions you make. Even though the market hasn't stabilized, I'm still sure whether the altcoin season is still there. yes, but not as a whole, at least altcoin which has potential and has many users certainly has the opportunity to pump

17 minutes ago, cryptosix said:

Yep, now I am not greedy and will be selling tokens at low price also never insist on anyone for the future even Bitcoin too.

Don't put all the eggs in one basket as we had this quote and it is well known thing for everyone.

Now you really learned from the past you had before, that's very nice if you already implementing that things. 
And apply all what you learned here in the forum too.

On 10/22/2019 at 6:02 AM, lydasaway said:

The future is the digital world. The blockchain is the future, at least for the next few years. The development of technologies is advancing at a rapid pace. I am sure that the cash and therefore also the FIAT currencies will be paid off. From my point of view, there can only be state crypto currencies. What role the BTC can play remains to be seen.

To be the future, the blockchain must be regulated, It is very important to see how this regulation will affect us. Because if it is lost from decentralization the idea of a blockchain is lost.

On 10/3/2019 at 10:53 PM, Sutarno slenco said:

In the development of technology has been found a tool to store wealth in the form of a digital currency in the form of bitcoin and friends that will make the future easier in transactions in the world because all this is not as difficult as conventional transactions in a country or region even between countries and continents.  this has been tested and has even been tested by economists and computer experts. bitcoin, bitcoincash, etherum and others are the answer to all this

You have written nice post about the importance of digital currency. It is right that since crypto graphy concept introduced then many more changes like financial freedom also being a concept for public. Every one want to avoid taxes and documentations. So every one want free dom and money transaction without documentation. Thats why bitcoin have future and every thing will run by crypto in future. There is very good future in crypto and bitcoin. We sould be careful when investing in altcoins 🙂 .

Utopia Ecosystem Technology Starts Here 😄

43 minutes ago, Bravehearth0319 said:

Crypto I know will give me a good benefits in terms of its usages, like Ethereum in my country was one of the crypto being used here aside from bitcoin, it was reallt cool to use this kind of altcoins.

Ohh, I don't know that was being used in your country, Here most people use Bitcoin only and next Ethereum and Litecoin too. I wish your country has a great success in Crypto currency.

You are right, Bitcoin was not special coin it's just for his supply and demand in market, and many more altcoin in market but why they not compare by the  Bitcoin?? Because Bitcoin is a very old coin it has a fast coin in trade and stock market.and if you see the Bitcoin future it still continue in market, but altcoins future is no guarantee, the altcoin used for short-term process it is a big reason for this.