Creating topic in Gambling/HYIP's/FreeCoins - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
CryptoSpotNetwork

Creating topic in Gambling/HYIP's/FreeCoins

I just joined cryptotalk.org and wanted to pust in Gambling/HYIP's/FreeCoins but it seems that its not possible and i cant find any info around on how to post a thread there, is there some rules about posting or its just not available for new members?

I also cant post in referrals and jobs sections of the forum

Edited by CryptoSpotNetwork

There are certain section sin this forum, such as the gambling and the referral sections, that you are unable to post in when you are a new member. You need to have a minimum of junior member in order to post in these sections. This happens when you reach 100 posts. So just finish your first 100 posts and then you can post in that forum.

• +2 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

You need to complete your first 100 posts then you will be able to post on every place you want, this is your first topic, there is more things to do before you can benefit from the full access to all the sections, when you complete the first 100 posts you will be able to receive money too

Hello friend, success! apparently it is a problem with the programming of the forum, I can not access those sections of the forum. I hope the forum developers are working on solving it.

Perreo hasta el suelo, Y el autoestima hasta el cielo!

Barack Obama 2010.

Just post in the beginners section first because you are a newbie. Don't rush into other sections because you have to create topics that are relevant enough here or make sure you finish your 100 posts. 

18 hours ago, CryptoSpotNetwork said:

I just joined cryptotalk.org and wanted to pust in Gambling/HYIP's/FreeCoins but it seems that its not possible and i cant find any info around on how to post a thread there, is there some rules about posting or its just not available for new members?

Hey mate, you can not post any link in this group because it's a rule, if you want to submit any link hen you have to Airdrop group and than submit your link.

My friend, you are now a beginner, so you will not be allowed to post to the Gambling Department. You must wait until you get a rank from the forum and then start publishing inside it.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You just a newbie to this forum so you are not yet able to do so because you need to finish 100 post content before you can access everything in here its a safety measure to avoid new users spamming this forum for refferal links.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

If you are a new user and do not have at least 100 posts you have restrictions. You do not have permission to comment on all topics. This is the lever of protection that new users do not break the rules

On 2/24/2020 at 8:07 PM, CryptoSpotNetwork said:

Well, I think Gambling/HYIP's/FreeCoins section is not suitable to new members, like you. You must accomplish the 100 post mark and become a Junior member on this forum before you can use or create a topic on the other sections.

On 2/24/2020 at 6:41 PM, Bomb Abdulah said:

You can't post in Gambling Section if you are newbies here on furom.  You can't post also in Refferals and in other section that's why much better to post only in bigginers and in other section that you are able to post

Dear Bomb Abdulah, thank you for sharing this information which I don't before that newbie are not allowed to post that kind of section but where from you get this information can you tell me?

Making a post or posting a referall links is prohibited and it is sometime cousing to banned youre account so if i where you don't ever to try post about it.it is more income in making a post or comments here than investing into hyip that are very risky.

On 2/24/2020 at 5:07 PM, CryptoSpotNetwork said:

You are a beginner and you need to learn about this forum after this you have go to the others forum section I don't go others section I just posted in beginner section and try to learn every information about this forum section 

Gambling is for who has alpt of money they want to try to make it more or just to have fun but for us who are new here that is dangerous..

If you really want to post in gambling or jobs section then first complete your 100 posts then you can able to post any sections of this forum. Gambling and others forum section is also good place to post new topics.

Hello there my dear friend. I don't don't much about it. But you can check there are different section in this forum. All support different kind of posts. You should try check them out. 

First post 100useful topic here before you can go to the other section and choose what the topic you want to share.Read the section name before start sharing your knowledge.

Well, there's no specific rules in posting in that section so you are free to post and create a topic there anytime you want as long as the topic is related to gambling and very interesting.

Maybe there is arule there just go and check out the rules once again in that section. Good luck.

On 2/24/2020 at 6:41 PM, Bomb Abdulah said:

You can't post in Gambling Section if you are newbies here on furom.  You can't post also in Refferals and in other section that's why much better to post only in bigginers and in other section that you are able to post

right you are. no one should use those section when he is a new member of this forum and dont need to make any post here as he need to know first about that topic.

If you'll be creating the topics in the gambling or hyip section you will not be getting paid, but this is not bad to create the topic there to help others even if you are not getting paid

Since you are new why don't you take your time before posting in gambling sections at least try to gather some knowledge first I will advise you don't rush into it so that you don't mistakenly default any forum rules and regulations

On 2/24/2020 at 8:19 PM, Seline34 said:

How much I hate to talk about gambling, it is a sinister thing and an outcast that answers you, be careful because it leads to an almost inevitable loss. Currently all you have to do is focus on completing your comments.

Indeed I completely agree with you. Gambling is made so the house wins. You always play against the rules and you get happy with a win, only to lose it all the next time. Not only it is a game against the odds, it is also highly addictive because of the adrenaline rush it produces that makes us humans feel good. This adrenaline rush we want to feel again and again, but the more we gamble, the more we want to bet more, to risk more. In the end people get broke, lose all of their money, take loans and owe people more money, and work to repay these loans and then go back and gamble more. It is not so hard to escape as drugs, but these people need medical care and support at home. I dislike gambling as well and I always discourage people from doing so.

I think there are such condition to be apt to post in any section on this forum, first you need to complete your first 100 posts and then without problem you will be able to post on every sections of this forum.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif