How to know if my wallet is legit or not? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rchres

How to know if my wallet is legit or not?

Hello my friend to make sure your wallet is legit you need to make your own research to check the legitnes of the specific wallet good luck.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 4
  • +2 2
  • +5 1

To make sure that your wallet is legit i suggest that you do research on the wallet that you intend to use and see what other people say about the wallet and their thoughts on it. This way you will be able to tell how good the wallet is. I would suggest that if you are looking for a wallet to use, that you make use of the bitpay or the blockchain wallets. Both of which are very good.

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 5
  • +2 5
  • +3 3
  • +4 2
  • +5 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Most people use the blockchain wallet as it is the most secure and famous around the world after creating a wallet account via the web. You have to confirm your account by e-mail.

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Good evening mate,In order for you to know if that specific wallet of yours is legit or not,You must do research about the certain wallet first and read reviews about that wallet.its a pleasure to work with you mate.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 2
  • +3 1

1 hour ago, rchres said:

I don't know how to know if my wallet is legit because there's a lot of fake wallet in crypto world.

Dear mate I think inorder to know if the wallet you are using is legit or not you can do research on it find the right wallets you can use that would store your coins away from hacker

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Trusted wallets are known, if you want to use a wallet then all you have to do is creat its name in Google and you will have all the necessary informations about it, there is coinbase, coinpot, trust wallet, Atomic wallet, and many more, all of these are good and legit

• +2 2

There are so many popular wallets you can find on the internet. My advice would be to use a cold wallet if you plan to store cryptocurrencies in the future

• +2 2
  • +5 1

My Dear friend , no one here can guide you perfectly because it is a digital sites and you can check your account of your own you can search your problems on internet to resolve it

• +3 1

You need to choose proven cryptocurrency wallets that are in the top, by rating. To do this, you need to take into account the comments and written to users who use investors. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 1

How to know if my wallet is legit or not? If you want to know if it's legit or not you need to make your own investigation or reseach before trusting a wallet.

Only use decentralized wallets that offer you your own private key.

We have more than 10 years with crypto currencies, so there are already many wallets established, just use wallets that are recommended in the white paper or official project page.

• +2 1

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

20 hours ago, rchres said:

I don't know how to know if my wallet is legit because there's a lot of fake wallet in crypto world.

In my opinion blockchain wallets is best and trusted you must try it if you have any doubt about this you can search about this and see the others people review then use it

• +3 1

To make sure your wallet is correct, you should use the browser and do research on the wallet. If you do not prefer this matter, I advise you to use a blockchain wallet.

• +1 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

take help from members  i m new user here make online research and take help from google helpline, i think blockchain is best wallet secure and safe

Then use the top5 wallets in the market they are really legit and youre crypto are safe  one is binance,blockchain,trust wallet(for tokens),coinomi and also the best for me the coinbase wallet

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1

Do you use online wallet? If yes, use a well-known online wallet like blockchain. To find out which wallet you are using is genuine or not, you must research.

• +2 1

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

Beware on fake wallet. Dont hesitate to ask your friend who is a member also of cryptotalk if what wallet they are using. There's a lot of E-wallet are available that is legit for every country. Make a research also if what E-wallet in your country has a good reviews.

There are many popular wallets you can find on the internet. My advice is to use a cool wallet if you plan to store cryptocurrencies in the future. Thank You. Happy Posting.

I can says that's mostly percentage of the  cryptocurrencies wallets are legits, that's is because those wallets must be under the  blockchain control, and the wallets address are generated by  blockchain

• +1 1

You can search in youtube about wallet or search in socalmedias and most of money doubler wallets is scam deposit your funds only on popular and safe wallets like blockchain or coinbase.

• +5 1

You are right own that one there are many scam wallets out there and they are difficult to notice but in this case I would advice you to go for popular wallets with good reputation and always do some research on Google about each and every wallet you decide to use before putting your coins in there.thanks.

• +1 1
  • +2 3

Hello my cryptotech friend. It's very easy to verify. You can check through various sites to check if your wallet is legal or you can check it with the help of adults. But it is important for everyone to verify that your wallet is legal or not.
  • Useful or interesting 2
  • -5 2
  • -1 1
  • +1 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1