How to know if my wallet is legit or not? - Page 39 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rchres

How to know if my wallet is legit or not?

Dear friends, it is not possible to know if my wallet is legitimate or not because there are many fake wallets, and therefore it is not possible to know.

Good evening, buddy. To determine whether a particular wallet is legitimate or not, you must first conduct research and read reviews on the wallet in question. It's a pleasure to collaborate with you, buddy.

Friend we know about any wallets is legit or not it depend on our research if we do more and more research we can get more information because knowledge depend on our research the more we try the more we gain so never stop your searching you find best wallets. 

Hello my friend, in fact, this is a good question for you to learn. I am a new member here and I do not have enough experience and information, but I think what matters to you is that your wallet is well protected with private and public security keys.
Good luck to you in your work

My friend, in order to know whether your specific portfolio is legitimate or not, you must conduct research about the sample portfolios first, and then read the comments about that portfolio.

My dear friend for checking your wallet is legit or not then it need your research. you do your proper research about these wallet in the internet and take advice about that to the senior or experienceable members. I suggest you to use yobit or coinbase wallet these are popular and secure wallets.

There are so many popular wallets you can find on the internet. My advice would be to use a cold wallet if you plan to store cryptocurrencies in the future. 

Dear friend you should search about your wallet and try to check others opinion about your wallet.  Use the wallet which is more suggested. 

If you want to know your wallet is legit or not you should make your own research and get advice from the senior member.and trust only wallet that used mang people .

Welcome my dear friend. I hope you will be in good health. As a beginner here, I do not know enough information on this topic, but I am pleased to offer you advice from my humble information. You can search for your portfolio and check it through comments, or search on the Internet to gain information. Get bigger on this topic and for sure you will find an adequate answer. Good luck.❤️