How to know if my wallet is legit or not? - Page 27 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rchres

How to know if my wallet is legit or not?

To ensure that your pockets is official i propose which you do studies at the pockets which you intend to apply and notice what different humans say approximately the pockets and their mind on it. This manner you may be capin a position to inform how accurate the pockets is. I might propose that in case you are searching out a pockets to apply, which you employ the bitpay or the blockchain wallets. Both of which might be very accurate.

On 2/24/2020 at 5:03 PM, rchres said:

I don't know how to know if my wallet is legit because there's a lot of fake wallet in crypto world.

A great many people utilize the blockchain wallet as it is the most secure and popular around the globe in the wake of making a wallet account through the web. You need to affirm your record by email.

Well it's impossible to tell yet there has been genuine internet rating and in some cases you can check with the vast majority of the individuals who use it, check who has ever utilized it, simply attempt with a limited quantity of crypto thus what might happen the beneficial things are in every case great to be the most awesome aspect everything. 

I feel you could for all times watch as anything commanded operating theatre faker. Also so a lot of countries and people previously throw up re-evaluation all but one thing num intending. Thus it's for all times best for the reason that sometimes you really for any revue American state view type a re-assessment most type a yard goods prior victimization everything.

Legal and reliable portfolios are the well-known and well-known portfolios, and by searching for them and from the experiences of others also, you can find out the reliability of the wallet or not, and it is better to use the famous portfolios such as Yobit and Trust

To make sure the wallet  you want to choose is legit

do research on the wallet that you will use

And look what other people say about the wallet and their thoughts on it

May i suggest on you   the blockchain wallet

. It's very good as i heard

Good luck with that 💙

The main thing is that if you are going to select any wallet you first have to Search about it that What people are saying about it it is good or not that the opinion of other and always Get Other opinions because Many members have tried it and They have experience that which one is good or bad.

There are many wallet websites online from there my suggestion from there is Coinbase Wallet It is a very trusty wallet It is working very well nowadays Those who are already using a lot of wallets can name a better wallet and can't suggest Thanks

First try to use a wallet that is famous and popular and stay away from the wallets invitations that come into your email account because most of them are scams. Try to ask your friends or people you know about the wallets they use and whether they are satisfied with it or not, and finally do not deposit a big amount of money at the wallet immediately , try to use it with small amounts first. 

My friend if you want to know that in case that particular wallet of yours is legit or not,You must do inquire about approximately the certain wallet to begin with and perused surveys almost that wallet.its a delight to work with you mate.

its a technical question...to make ensure that if you need a trust wallet i want to advise you to research about wallet..because if you don't know about your wallet then its not be safe...You can try to know about sevaral wallet....whice wallet is most popular i think this is a best wallet..

• +5 1

The easy and simple way to know about a wallet is to do a research about the wallet you want to choose read reviews about it. I am using "Payeer" and this is a legit soo far it is secure and easy to use and have a easy access

I don't know my dear 

I am new here and I am completeling my 100 posts.

So I have required information about this .

Good information is a security of other to you.

Before you create an account on any wallet you have to ask people how have tried this wallet before,  so I advice you to make research about the wallet you want to use .some legit wallets as Blockchain and trust wallet.

There are so many wallet to store our cryptocurrencies. But we can't believe all the wallet. There are many wallet made by the scammers to take our data and money. So you should do research on the wallet you wish to invest. You should check whether it is legit or not. You can ask help from senior members for choosing wallet. Choose wallets which is user-friendly and whose security system is high.

While working on cryptocurrencies or in other trading fields we have to make sure that wallet  we are using is 100% legit. The only way to make sure is that just do research before keeping our money in that wallet. You can also make a query in this forum. Here there are many experienced members who know very much about such things..

In oder for you to know if a wallet is legit you need to make different research on the wallet to check, I think the block chain wallet is very legit if you are going to consider that

I think that if you want to know your portfolio is legitimate or not, you should ask people with experience or people who previously dealt with this wallet. You can also conduct a search for the portfolio and find out its evaluation and approval.

You must download the app from the official website or from google store. Always read the people's opinion about the wallet and explore the review on the google store. I advice to use Hardware wallets. They are very safe and secure.

I would say that you yourself have a lot of scam wallets here and these are hard to notice but in this case I advise you to go for reputable popular wallets and always advise you to do some research on deciding about each wallet before placing your coins there.  Use it. You can search for wallets on YouTube or on social media, and most money double wallets are scammers who deposit your funds only in popular and secure wallets like blockchain or coinbase.  Thanks guys.

Sorry for that I have not heard of this condition and people are not positive response but negative response is also coming, they are not aware of this thing, they are also commenting and posting that we have heard this wallet for the first time. 

Hi friend there are a lot of wallets are existing in the crypto world but I think we should take advice to the senior members in the selection of good wallets. I think the trust wallet and the blockchain wallet are more secure and safe to store the cryptocurrency.

take help from members  i m new user here make online research and take help from google helpline, i think blockchain is best wallet secure and safe

First to know if your wallet is legit, you need to research that and find some reviews or comments about that, there are many wallets in the internet that we can use to store our crypto but make sure to find a legit and trust wallet that has high security.

Hello my friend,if you want to know if your wallet is legit or not, you need to verify through various sites, it's very easy that is if you know more about cryptotalk,And i will advise you to go on reaserch network to no more better about it