Do we get more appreciation because of the mark I love? - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maroua

Do we get more appreciation because of the mark I love?

what kind of symbols you saying about rewards because this forum paid us only for our posts working. Nothing rewarding for anything else. So only clear your mind about paying system of this forum If you want to earn from this forum. Otherwise no earning for us. 

• Useful or interesting 1

No they don't pay for those symbols because they are there to motivate and encourage members on how useful there topic or posts is to the forum, you earn good reputation from members when they see that the topic you created is helpful to the public ans by that you can get more followers on your profile.

On 2/24/2020 at 1:48 PM, Maroua said:

I want to know if an interested symbol that is under the post in the forum, I mean, do we get rewards because of these signs or are they just signs placed in the forum so that there is a reaction for readers who read the posts.

This is just for the sake of increasing reputation and showing fanatics to your subjects.
If you want to get more good reputation, improve the level of your posts.

@Maroua this is true my friend when you use the mark love means appreciation we call this also a reputation and it shows a how much qaulity a post is to be giving a like.

On 3/26/2020 at 10:30 PM, Omar Ommeish said:

Positive interactions do not get you money, but they give you a positive feeling and motivate you to share more useful articles.

That's right we feel very special when we receive the reputation react. 

It motivated us to continue contributing meaningfully in this forum. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

No, that addition is in order to give a significant boost to who owns and helps the members greatly, and the more likes, the more reputation we can benefit from in the future.

On 2/24/2020 at 7:54 PM, Mr.Bit said:

Base on my opinion my friend it’s just a reaction and no other benefits but it can boost your ego to post more helpful comments.

That's right it can motivate someone to continue posting useful post. 

Just give that react to those who really deserve to have that and not from the one who begs for it. 

• +1 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On Monday, February 24, 2020 at 1:48 PM, Maroua said:

I want to know if an interested symbol that is under the post in the forum, I mean, do we get rewards because of these signs or are they just signs placed in the forum so that there is a reaction for readers who read the posts.

No my friend this sign is personally for you not for crypto you will not get any rewards for your sign my friend thank you 

On 6/16/2020 at 9:11 PM, Maliyekkal said:

You will not get any reward for that reaction mate.Consider that as an appreciation given to you for making useful posts and try to get good reputations maybe it will be good for you in the future.

In the new update we can now receive a payment when we receive a reputation that's why keep up the good work and continue contributing useful content. 

No we can't get any rewards by getting for reaction but from this new payments, you would get the 1 talk token if you rate the topic as their quality.

• Useful or interesting 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

When you replied to the topic and others give reputations, you just get a reputation but not payed. But when you posted a topic, you can get payed when someone give reputations to that. That is why very useful topic must made to get payed, because when its negative you can't get a payment for that. Giving reputation is 1 token each.

BetFury                                                   

There is no payment or extra earnings when we get a reaction or like on our post but the reason why are we getting that reaction because some one appreciate our post or our post have a good quality and its motivating and helping other members here which is good for us and to the other members.

BetFury                                                   

On 2/24/2020 at 7:54 PM, Nezar said:

Currently, they are just signs of encouraging members to present useful and unique topics, but I think it will be important in the future

That really a motivational for me to continue posting useful content and helping others here. 

I really appreciate those who gave me reputation that's why I promise I will share more cryptoworld knowledge. 

Friend, with the release of a new update, now every user can get profitable solutions for themselves, that is, if their rating is good - they will make a profit! If not, then everything is already sad, and he will be left without a reward! Good luck.

On 2/24/2020 at 5:48 PM, Maroua said:

No, we won't get any reward for this love reaction which known as reputation. But it's important to make your account strong. Reputation proof that how useful the post. And I think it can make our post viral.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

We dont get rewards for those interested symbol but we do get our reputation increase for those reactions.

At the beginning of the forum's launch, giving the interaction was optional and there is no financial compensation for the interactions that we give, but now the matter has changed and we have received coins in exchange for interactions, and our evaluation has become the one who determines the good topics that deserve payment from others, and thus we participate in cleaning the forum from spam.

• +1 1

There is currently no type of paid bonus for receiving a positive rating both in your comments and in posts created by you, here in the forum.

However, these help increase your status in the forum in relation to what it means that your comments are of quality and have a purpose (to convey a good message).

When you receive good ratings, you capture an audience interested in your publications and what they will consider your content as useful.

Nothing of the sort has anything to do with making money.
You just have to write useful posts here.
You don't have to, things are going well.

We do it for a reputation, having a reputation and followers makes our voice louder when it comes to sharing content, that also gives us power that we are increasing over time. Such power can be useful to us when undertaking projects, looking for employment, generating profits, influencing the behavior and way of thinking of a specific audience, among others.

At the present time, the evaluation of responses has a big role in the new payment system, so the useful comments with positive evaluation will get Satoshi from them. As for the useful comments without evaluation, you will get from them the talk icon

Feedback plays a big role, so make your post and comments attractive to get a positive reputation

• +5 1

well there are really no rewards for receiving a good reputation, but actually that makes you a famous person in this forum and this indicates the quality of your posts that is to say that you are good at doing and helping people.

This is a kind of thanks to the creator of the post from the community for the useful information. I would call this an indicator of reputation. User ratings let you know how much they value your work. If the grades are bad, then this is a reason to correct your mistakes.

Я полагаю, что от оценки не зависит ваш заработок с постов, так как вас могут оценивать любые пользователи форума, поэтому считаю, что нет.

• -1 1

Now it is a condition for your subject to be paid, and it is not possible to get Satoshi without positive interaction, but I think this difficult condition is temporary Secondly, doing the interaction is the one who gives the talk coin and thus this encourages its use

• +2 1