Do we get more appreciation because of the mark I love? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maroua

Do we get more appreciation because of the mark I love?

I want to know if an interested symbol that is under the post in the forum, I mean, do we get rewards because of these signs or are they just signs placed in the forum so that there is a reaction for readers who read the posts.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 3
  • +5 2

Good evening mate,We dont get rewards for those interested symbol but we do get our reputation increase for those reactions.Its better to have positive reputation than a negative one.its a pleasure working with you mate.

Base on my opinion my friend it’s just a reaction and no other benefits but it can boost your ego to post more helpful comments.

• +1 1

Currently, they are just signs of encouraging members to present useful and unique topics, but I think it will be important in the future

• Useful or interesting 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

There is no reward for receiving those appreciation from other users, however, it does contribute to your reputation on this website. People are more inclined to view your topics and comments when you have a lot of reputation because it attests to how helpful your comments are. I hope that my comment was equally as helpful to you and that you show me some appreciation by liking this comment.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

In this forum there is only one method to earn bitcoin which is pay per post, that's all, and these likes will show only how much you are useful and active in this forum, but if you are talking about additional rewards then there is nothing you will get from them, except making your account more beautiful 

• Useful or interesting 1

2 hours ago, Maroua said:

I want to know if an interested symbol that is under the post in the forum, I mean, do we get rewards because of these signs or are they just signs placed in the forum so that there is a reaction for readers who read the posts.

1 minute ago, Migo said:

In this forum there is only one method to earn bitcoin which is pay per post, that's all, and these likes will show only how much you are useful and active in this forum, but if you are talking about additional rewards then there is nothing you will get from them, except making your account more beautiful 

Yes friend you say right it's a great and easy method to get some money in our extra time everything is perfect and useful yobit account show our useful number of post that will help him to see useful paid post I really like this forum 

Dear mate the love reaction  symbol placed at the side  end of your posts is for users to click on if they ever find your posts or topic helpful and reasonable in any way I think that's the role of the like reaction symbol here

Yes, that is the reaction button. There are two buttons there, good reaction and bad reaction. Write useful posts and you will get good reaction button to your posts.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Whenever a love reaction was given, it doesn't mean you can get any rewards but your reputation increases. It only shows that you are a good topic maker and your posts were relevant also.

Mark love to our comment and post is to make us inspired to work here and increase Our reputation here but we cannot get extra income to this.

Hello friend, success! This is just a reaction to gold, to improve coexistence in the forum. You will not receive any bonus or additional payment for receiving them haha, many successful brother!

Perreo hasta el suelo, Y el autoestima hasta el cielo!

Barack Obama 2010.

Bitcoin, and the cryptocurrencies that you like, we get for the action here. This is true and we can receive a reward in the form of bitcoin, for the action here.

There no extra payment for having more reputation or reaction the reward for the campaign is fixed. Reactions and reputation dont really affect your earning they dont increase or Decrease.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

23 hours ago, Daveyoung182 said:

Good evening mate,We dont get rewards for those interested symbol but we do get our reputation increase for those reactions.Its better to have positive reputation than a negative one.its a pleasure working with you mate.

Yes you are right mate, interested symbol will not give rewards to your profile unless you might get receive bad react, so don't use any symbol to your post. If your content is useful you will get lot react to your post.

Reactions is not simple as a sign only ,because this will reflect to our accounts and in our good posting history.  So you will earn this by just posting constructive topic or post and to help many newbies here to learn more about cryptocurrency especially in bitcoin 

The heart symbol is just an reaction if your comment or post are useful or bad. Gaining more good reaction getting additional positive reputation.

• +1 2

No brother those sign won't give you any rewards those signs are just to encourage us to post more of the useful posts and help others through our topics or comments.

I think the heart symbol helps increase the good reputation, and the opposite is also true and it is a wonderful feeling to earn more good reputation

Here is only one way which throughout you can make bitcoin that is the pay per post and you can't get any extra rewards from the reputation it just shows you how much useful or valuable person you are.

Well, with reaction or reputation won't bring you profit, but it proves the quality of your useful operation. I don't usually see people responding to posts

On 2/24/2020 at 2:51 PM, Daveyoung182 said:

as someone who has been in the forum for a long time i can tell you that those reactions on the forum are being used so wrong and even those who gave me this good reputation it was over some normal posts and its like they all think its facebook.

• -1 1

I don't think we can get more rewards for some kind of mark. I think all the seniors members are also earning 30k sathosi per day like we earning. But if you want show love Mark or others then it give you reputation.

On 2/24/2020 at 3:48 PM, Maroua said:

These reactions are used for measuring the reputation of the user and everyone is able to give a reaction up to 10 per day. We build reputation with these reactions on Cryptotalk.

Well every time you receive that reaction it is equivalent to 1 reputation point in your account but the thing is that there no special benefits for that.

• +1 1