List of sites to search for information on cryptocurrencies other than the CMC website - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

List of sites to search for information on cryptocurrencies other than the CMC website

11 hours ago, Pinky55 said:

From the above list I like most the cryptocompare website it has the option to check mining power and profits calculators to know that this option are good or not for a newbie of mining

Thank you for participating constructively and sharing your experience on this site here to benefit everyone, but I want to kindly ask you to quote part of the topic and not the entire topic because the topic is long and has pictures and this causes slow page.

Yes, there are a lot of sites that provide these services, thank you for sharing them here, but I prefer the coinnmarketcap  site because it is the best in terms of the features that it provides for free.

It is a wonderful report for the purpose of shopping cryptocurrency advice. In my opinion throughout this unique report we're able to discover the best suited advice not to mention appreciate on the subject of numerous ınternet sites. Which means we tend to have some fear of registering to numerous latest ınternet sites as we am able to see latest ınternet sites.

On 2/26/2020 at 10:53 PM, Sohag 66 said:

Everyone knows the CoinMarketCap website and is the first choice when we want to search for anything related to cryptocurrencies, but there are other sites that offer services similar to CoinMarketCap.which inspires confidence on the part of CoinMarketCap. There are a couple of sites that provide cryptocurrency quotes. CoinMarketCap remains the first in the list. I think is the special list for searching cryptocurrency information. I think through this list we can get the right information and understand about some websites.  So we will have a fear of joining some new websites as we can see new websites. Thanks.

there's no purpose for people to attempt new things and can discover better features than recognised web sites.

4 hours ago, CryptoVicky said:

There is lot's of crypto related websites where you can read crypto related projects performance and recent events and social announcement. most popular is Coinmarketcap, Apart from that you can also have a try on Coingecko, Onchainfx, Cointelegraph, Messari, NewsBtc and many more.

Thank you for adding some new and useful websites, I have said that in the past a lot, I always like members who add new and useful information to my topics. Thank you deserve like.

8 hours ago, SlavaKPSS said:

It is very important to look for our cryptocurrency to provide CMC information, I think that it is good for finding CMC coins in cryptocurrency and can benefit us, so I want CMC to work very quickly.

Most people rely on the CoinMarketCap website for information about cryptocurrencies, but there are also good websites and perhaps even better features than CMC. So I put this list up for the members to see.

There are so many other trusted sites to exhibit the different projects information just like Coin Market Cap. We can know the all essential details including the technical data from such sort of the sites. I always prefer the data from the Coin Market Cap. 

5 hours ago, xpertt said:

I will recommend also coindesk because besides bringing the latest price in the market, they were also updated on what is happening around the crypto community, they are one of the most trusted website when it comes to crypto and that is what I used to inform myself with the latest news.

You are absolutely right, my friend, coindesk is a very good option because, as I said, there is a very important feature which is updates about the latest Crypto news, and this helps you to stay up to date with the latest news and developments in the world of Crypto.

1 hour ago, king khan87 said:

There are other options for earning cryptocurrencies, such as calls, accept to this forum and success.
In contemporary years, cryptocurrencies comprise happen to a help alternative for building even more riches by trading or journalism in this magnificent forum. somewhere you bottle split your facts besides scholarship.

Well thank you for telling us how we can earn money, but this is not our subject !! We are talking about sites where we can get information about cryptocurrencies. Please remain within the topic.

Aside from coinmarketcap, coingecko is the second or alternative website that I visit because it seems similar to coinmarketcap and it is easy to use and has legit informations.

These are very good websites to get important information about cryptocurrencies. If one visit these websites daily then he will get enough knowledge of the crypto world.

15 hours ago, Ash21 said:

there are numerous sites a well known come up with information regarding crypto fees, except i might like better to use coinmarketcap

Sure, there are a lot of sites that come with news and information of cryptocurrencies, it is true that the best known is the CoinMarketCap, but in general it is better to have more than one source of information and not only one source.

2 hours ago, rifat4393 said:

Thanks for your useful post. I think research is very important to cryptocurrency. Because, there are many scam coin in crypto market. So, we should research about coin after invest. And you post helps us to research. I've book mark your post in my browser. 🙂

Thank you, my dear, I am very glad that I was able to offer something useful to you, yes I prefer that one searches for information on more than one site and not content with one site. Some people are satisfied with one site and this is not good in my opinion.

basically I use coinmarketcap and coingecko this two websites, I personally use this both sites when I search any coin are coins prices, this two websites gives additional information to help our drought solve, but your post also useful because you shared few other websites, previously I don't no this websites thanks bro.

17 hours ago, Basad said:

We can have other means of getting information of a project and it's trading volumes on coingecko, coingecko is one of the best coin tracker sites we have in cryptocurrency

Yes, coingecko is the second most important website, but there are also nice and useful other sites from which you can get a lot of important information. I prefer to have information from more than one website.

2 hours ago, kuscoi11 said:

thank you. Useful list. I like CoinMarketCap and trust it immensely. The web benefited me a few times. It is not bad review. Especially website 4.

Thank you for submitting your opinion on this list. Everyone agrees with you that CoinMarketCap is the best, but I generally prefer to obtain information from several sites and not from one site. This gives you more credibility in the research.

Edited by Crypto123
correction

On 2/24/2020 at 3:41 PM, kpk333 said:

Useful list op. Among the sites that you mentioned, I can personally vouch for Coingecko since it is just as good as CMC in my opinion. Another useful site is Icobench which rates ICO's.

On 2/24/2020 at 3:18 PM, Crypto123 said:

Everyone knows the CoinMarketCap website and is the first choice when we want to search for anything related to cryptocurrencies, but there are other sites that offer services similar to CoinMarketCap.
So I would love to link here some of these sites for everyone to benefit

1 - https://www.coingecko.com

1.thumb.jpg.21ac888d60e77a4719a7e77c1a9bf676.jpg

2- https://coindar.org

2.thumb.jpg.10428260a061b0ab27ed7ad09bce0774.jpg

3- https://www.coinhills.com

spacer.png3.thumb.jpg.041af28b84fb74afa14576a792e8d349.jpg

4- https://cryptocurrencies.com.au

4.thumb.jpg.e687c7a288488c010313356090a0149d.jpg

5- http://coincost.net

spacer.png

5.thumb.jpg.1be45f55f84a1046a21151254870c580.jpg

6 - https://www.investing.com

6.thumb.jpg.619536f2283f47add4cb560b7cbb338c.jpg

7 - https://www.cryptocompare.com

7.thumb.jpg.0716795810784b27ab3b61f5b717fa89.jpg

Yes my friend these website are really great to learn and seek more information regarding crypto currency. Also these website keep you updated with everything related to crypto currency. 

You gave us more then six crypto market sites gaves us full information regarding whole price and personal information regarding each project such as bitcoin, eth and xrp each projects has its own purposes. I used only two sites for my crypto coins portfolios checking these are Coinmarketcap and coingecko. 

20 hours ago, jamesvince said:

You gave us more then six crypto market sites gaves us full information regarding whole price and personal information regarding each project such as bitcoin, eth and xrp each projects has its own purposes. I used only two sites for my crypto coins portfolios checking these are Coinmarketcap and coingecko. 

Thank you my friend, most of the members here say they only used these two sites Coinmarketcap and coingecko. Although I know that, I have provided these sites for all to see and see, and they may find in it some different features.

5 hours ago, Umair7737 said:

No doubt these sites are very useful sites to know all the information about the cryptocurrencies. From these sites, i just know about coinmarketcap and coingecko. I think coinmarketcap is best because it also records trading volumes as  well as also highlights the cryptocurrency that record the biggest ups and downs. 

Yes, that's what most members expected here. They only know two coinmarketcap and coingecko sites, but there are a lot of other good websites that offer good information as well, so I wanted to share this list here so that everyone can benefit.

These sites are quite useful. And it also works same as the coinmarket. I just saw the websites through the links. Some are quite 100% similar to the coinmarket cap. But some of them has a differet theme but works exactly like the coinmarket cap. Coingecko is also as good as coinmarket cap. It has a great popularity too. 

• Useful or interesting 1

9 hours ago, Saj555 said:

These sites are quite useful. And it also works same as the coinmarket. I just saw the websites through the links. Some are quite 100% similar to the coinmarket cap. But some of them has a differet theme but works exactly like the coinmarket cap. Coingecko is also as good as coinmarket cap. It has a great popularity too. 

Yes, these sites are almost similar to each other in terms of the type of services they provide and the news that they cover, but each has some special features, so I liked to put it here for everyone to see and try different sites.

These sites are really one of the best sites to get the latest updates about cryptocurrencies I have used CoinMarketCap, which is a good site and contains the latest cryptocurrency news

On 4/2/2020 at 10:33 AM, Crypto123 said:

Yes, coingecko is the second most important website, but there are also nice and useful other sites from which you can get a lot of important information. I prefer to have information from more than one website.

I suggest coinmarket to be the first and and the best market which gives the right price of a particular coin of which you are searching for

I agree with you I also support Coinmarket. This is because we are the first to find a coin in the market. This is a great site for investment. More and more every coin is listed here.