List of sites to search for information on cryptocurrencies other than the CMC website - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

List of sites to search for information on cryptocurrencies other than the CMC website

Everyone knows the CoinMarketCap website and is the first choice when we want to search for anything related to cryptocurrencies, but there are other sites that offer services similar to CoinMarketCap.
So I would love to link here some of these sites for everyone to benefit

1 - https://www.coingecko.com

1.thumb.jpg.21ac888d60e77a4719a7e77c1a9bf676.jpg

2- https://coindar.org

2.thumb.jpg.10428260a061b0ab27ed7ad09bce0774.jpg

3- https://www.coinhills.com

spacer.png3.thumb.jpg.041af28b84fb74afa14576a792e8d349.jpg

4- https://cryptocurrencies.com.au

4.thumb.jpg.e687c7a288488c010313356090a0149d.jpg

5- http://coincost.net

spacer.png

5.thumb.jpg.1be45f55f84a1046a21151254870c580.jpg

6 - https://www.investing.com

6.thumb.jpg.619536f2283f47add4cb560b7cbb338c.jpg

7 - https://www.cryptocompare.com

7.thumb.jpg.0716795810784b27ab3b61f5b717fa89.jpg

Edited by Crypto123
correction

Useful list op. Among the sites that you mentioned, I can personally vouch for Coingecko since it is just as good as CMC in my opinion. Another useful site is Icobench which rates ICO's.

12 minutes ago, kpk333 said:

Useful list op. Among the sites that you mentioned, I can personally vouch for Coingecko since it is just as good as CMC in my opinion. Another useful site is Icobench which rates ICO's.

Thank you for the good and constructive response, yes Coingecko is second only to CoinMarketCap and has great features and you can surpass it too, though these sites are useful for everyone.

They have listed sites to search for cryptocurrency information other than the CMC website.  Tarabe will be done with the list

43 minutes ago, Uttom Deb said:

They have listed sites to search for cryptocurrency information other than the CMC website.  Tarabe will be done with the list

Yes, I put these sites so that those who search for additional information on any currency have more search options and access to most of the sites that offer such services, I think this will be of benefit to everyone.

If cryptocurrency is approved for you at CMC, it would certainly be good for us, I think it is very important to search for information for CMC coins, it can come in handy in the future and cryptocurrency can work for all members.

Here is the special list for searching cryptocurrency information. I think through this list we can get the right information and understand about some websites.  So we will have a fear of joining some new websites as we can see new websites.

2 hours ago, Rusho94 said:

Here we recommend some of best cryptocurrency news sites that we look to in order to keep up with the latest news in the world of blockchain.

Thank you for adding this important website that contains cryptocurrency news, but this response is very long and it is better if you wrote it in the form of a topic alone it would be much better. Anyway, thank you.

Coinmarketcap is definitely the best as it loads very fast, has a very big database which is very comprehensive. The second that I prefer is cryptocompare, it has enough charts and information, news including forums for a investor so he or she can make it the second most preferred site after CMC.

Well, I also use coingecko but using the coin market cap is enough why? Because there are instances that the sites have differences so it's better to focus on once crypto currency only but its a user's choice if they will use many websites.

• Useful or interesting 1

It is very important to search our cryptocurrency to provide CMC information, I think it is good to search for CMC coins in crypto currency and can benefit us, so I want CMC to proceed very quickly.

Thanks for sharing these useful sites with us mate. It's really helpful and I'm really greatful to you. I can now know the latest news about the cryptoworld from these sites. 

3 hours ago, gigabyteRTX said:

Well, I also use coingecko but using the coin market cap is enough why? Because there are instances that the sites have differences so it's better to focus on once crypto currency only but its a user's choice if they will use many websites.

Yes, your words are correct, a site or two is enough, but I try to provide a set of options for all users who might like to try new and different sites. There is no reason for people to try new things and may find better features than known sites.

Hi, For me We attempt to make use of CoinMarketCap's providers, which encourage self-confidence with respect to CoinMarketCap. There are many websites that provide cryptocurrency estimates. Gold coin MarketCap is within very first put on the actual checklist, it's excellent, you are able to make use of.

I'm using two platform which is coinmarketcap and coingecko because this two platform is very good and provide us recent news and price. I prefer everyone use both platforms. Coingecko best feature is, this website providing us calculating option.

i honestly know about some other few websites but i periodically check only coinmarketcap because its the one that i trust the most and i know it have only good coins listed.

6 hours ago, Jeet Narayan said:

I'm using two platform which is coinmarketcap and coingecko because this two platform is very good and provide us recent news and price. I prefer everyone use both platforms. Coingecko best feature is, this website providing us calculating option.

In fact most people use these two platforms coinmarketcap and coingecko because they are the most popular among all these sites, but I wanted to put a list here in several different sites other than these two sites for those who wanted to try other different sites.

I know all of these sites, but I prefer to use only two of them, the first one is coinmarketcap, and the second is coingecko, these two are the best and even when you want to search for some coins or markets you will not have any problems or difficulties, they are very simple and easy to use, thanks for completing the list 

• Useful or interesting 1

CMC ( coinmarketcap ) is generally together with impressive base to judge a history associated with a coin for example bitcoin a good together with through the help of any graph for CMC my organization is extremely ın a position to market utilizing gold coins.

9 hours ago, Pritom Mondal said:

Coin MarketCap is a good website to know about any coins. But the Coingecko site is also very good for learning about cryptocurrency. I use these two websites to find out about any coins.

Yes, that's what I heard from most of the people here, they all say the same !! Everyone says he is using Coin MarketCap and Coingecko so I made this list for anyone who wants to learn about sites other than these two important sites.

I would also add to this list coinpaprika and worldcoinindex. They have dynamic price presentation unlike coinmarketcap and they have excluded exchanges that are known to be fake and scamming. Although from all of them I think that coingecko has the most information we need.

On 2/28/2020 at 1:13 AM, BTC Future said:

I would also add to this list coinpaprika and worldcoinindex. They have dynamic price presentation unlike coinmarketcap and they have excluded exchanges that are known to be fake and scamming. Although from all of them I think that coingecko has the most information we need.

Thank you for adding these two sites coinpaprika and worldcoinindex. Yes, it is very good to publish useful information about these sites that offer such services. We should not be satisfied with one or two sites, there could be better sites.

This is one of the best sites that provide all the information about cryptocurrencies and everyone who uses and prefers a site for certain reasons
For me the best COIN MARKET CAP

THINK POSITIVE

There are many websites that give you information about cryptocurrency prices, but I would prefer to use CoinMarketCap

1 hour ago, bentayebsalah said:

This is one of the best sites that provide all the information about cryptocurrencies and everyone who uses and prefers a site for certain reasons
For me the best COIN MARKET CAP

Yes, this is the main idea of my topic. I have put here a list of the most important sites through which you can search for information about cryptocurrencies and everyone who chooses the site they like from this list.