Forex Trading Bot (EA) for Sale - Forex Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
khan188

Forex Trading Bot (EA) for Sale

Hello Traders, 

I have a trading Bot which is working so great. For the daily results and other information kindly join the following Telegram channel. 

t.me/moneyprintingmachine

Screenshot_20200221_215631_net.metaquotes.metatrader4.jpg

Screenshot_20200224_072751_net.metaquotes.metatrader4.jpg

Edited by khan188
Spelling mistake
  • -1 1
  • +5 1

She can tell me my friend whether this account is a demo or real and what is the strategy followed by the bot and how much the risk-to-profit ratio

1 hour ago, Jhadhasan said:

She can tell me my friend whether this account is a demo or real and what is the strategy followed by the bot and how much the risk-to-profit ratio

Dear Thank you for your reply. You asked an important questions. Join the Telegram channel for more information. You see by yourself it's demo or real account and any other details you need. 

Thank you. 

• +1 1

2 hours ago, M.O.A said:

Hello does the account have warrantee 

Dear Firend, Thank you for your reply. But I did not really understand your point. It will be really appreciated if ypu will make in al ittle details. 

9 hours ago, Beiber.m said:

Is this work really well.. Actually I wanted a forex treading bot... If this really work well I can get some interest about this... Please describe this more...

Yes, Buddy It's working really great. You gotta try it by yourself. If you are interested send me PM. And we can discuss further. 

Thank you. 

On 2/24/2020 at 10:34 AM, khan188 said:

Hello Traders, 

I have a trading Bot which is working so great. For the daily results and other information kindly join the following Telegram channel. 

t.me/moneyprintingmachine

Screenshot_20200221_215631_net.metaquotes.metatrader4.jpg

Screenshot_20200224_072751_net.metaquotes.metatrader4.jpg

Is this bot legit, because I see in the screenshot that's its generates many profits which is something very hard in forex. So if this bot is really generating profit like this, then it means forex life will be too easy right?

On 4/4/2020 at 12:53 PM, omaralirajbd said:

Dear friend you share a good topic about forex trading bot. I cannot use forex trading and I just learning this trading. I think this is good for money earning. Thanks for sharing it. This post is helpful for beginners.

So do I can not use trading bots too, I have tried some free ones that were so misleading, the paid and free ones are the same to me because they are both misleading at times. 

This bot seems to be good because it shows good results in those pictures from the metadrade application. If you this bot is legit, i will recommend it top many members so that they can use it to make profit.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 2/24/2020 at 2:23 PM, Jhadhasan said:

Theris no clear information given about the bot and it's like this is the strategy to get more telegram channel subscribers to some kind of paid trading signal of which I don't advice anyone to participate in because most of them are copies from another sources and they can't be accurate in this way.

On 2/24/2020 at 2:23 PM, Jhadhasan said:

Theris no clear information given about the bot and it's like this is the strategy to get more telegram channel subscribers to some kind of paid trading signal of which I don't advice anyone to participate in because most of them are copies from another sources and they can't be accurate in this way.

• +2 1

If your bot working very fine for you then why you are selling your bot. Because bot never profitable for us because I already take this experiment in forex and crypto market trading on both sides trading bot trading is useless and not beneficial for us. 

• +1 1

On 5/31/2020 at 10:31 AM, jamesvince said:

If your bot working very fine for you then why you are selling your bot. Because bot never profitable for us because I already take this experiment in forex and crypto market trading on both sides trading bot trading is useless and not beneficial for us. 

Yes mate I am also asking the question if he gain profit through this trading bot, then why he sells and the screenshot where we see so many winning trade also, then what the reason to sell I can't understand if anyone interested in this bot, then first check then do if you want.

• +2 1

On 5/31/2020 at 6:12 PM, Majeshi said:

I have not yet use any trading bot for forex. I heard many news about this trading bot and people says its profitable because it helps you to get profit without big knowledge or experience.

Bots are good for prices check up but not for trading, the best you can do for trading is to just learn out to trade, do not also believe in signals. You can only believe in yourself and expereince. 

• Useful or interesting 1

On 5/31/2020 at 6:01 AM, jamesvince said:

There is no proof the result above was the result from the trading bots; so it might just be that it is just a random successful result from anywhere. Trading bots in forex doesn't work like in cryptocurrency, in fact, it is not advisable. 99% won't give you good result; forex isn't a volatile market as crypto, trading bots won't be of much importance.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

My friend, if you explain more about this trading bot,
Most trading robots operate on the multiplier mechanism and thus end in loss,
The number of robots developed by international companies is few and very expensive,
Thank you and I will join the group to hopefully give good results.

• +1 1

Really great deals.
I want to know more about the bot and how it works,
Is it on a real account that can be copied or should the bot be purchased,
I saw the results on Telegram too, and they are excellent.